Don't intend to vote
2 (4.9%)
Johnson
4 (9.8%)
Stein
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: November 01, 2012, 02:48:24 PM

Author Topic: Vote Early! Here at GBO...  (Read 1659 times)

Offline KNIFE_NUT_1981

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Avid Poster
Vote Early! Here at GBO...
« on: October 31, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
Just thought it would be fun...

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
Re: Vote Early! Here at GBO...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:07:13 PM »
Could let you be the only one to vote  ;) . Dems are anti gun so there will be no votes for that one feller. ;D

Lonny

Offline KNIFE_NUT_1981

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »
You would think that, but we got some of em here none-the-less...

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 03:58:50 PM »
...you forgot to include:

(X) None of the above
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 04:03:21 PM »

(X) None of the above

X2
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »

(X) None of the above

Not really, for some of you here thats what your vote will count for, no need to vote. POWDERMAN.  :( :( 
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 04:39:41 PM »

(X) None of the above

Not really, for some of you here thats what your vote will count for, no need to vote. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »
You didn't give me an alternative but for sure none of the above. I'll be writing in Ron Paul cuz I cannot vote for either of the choices on the ballot this time around. I refuse ever again to vote for evil because of some perceived worse evil.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline joeinwv

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 04:58:27 PM »
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

GARY JOHNSON
<funny>

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »
No offense to those who prefer to give Obama a break by voting for a third party but this is important enough that the lesser evil is very much preferable. This coming from a hard core Libertarian.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 05:18:31 PM »
Options updated to include all those on the ballot in all 50 states
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 03:53:16 AM »
In all fairness , when we say that we are going to vote for Romney. And that vote is not so much for Romney as it is a vote against Obama.
Are we not basicly saying the same thing that people here are saying when they wish to write someone
else in? I on the other hand applaud their convictions, it shows three dimensional thinking instead of only two.Sort of like the old line from the movie Network .
( I've had enough of this and I'm not going to take it anymore ! )
We could learn a lot from that , then we need to teach it to our politicians first hand.

Offline curteric

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 04:07:05 AM »
As a Minnesotan I'm going to write in Jesse Ventura he did a good job here as Gov.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 04:46:48 AM »
I just hope there are more lefties who feel the same way about Obama... ???
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 05:19:46 AM »

(X) None of the above

AH!!! That tired old lie again!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 05:23:01 AM »
I refuse ever again to vote for evil because of some perceived worse evil.

Bill, it's not "percieved", he's already PROVEN himself to be evil of the worst kind.  Look at what he has done to our country!

I already KNOW forsure our country will go DOWN even lower, with more of obama, but i don't know that "forsure" with Romney.

In the debates obama said he WOULD reinstate gun control, Romney said he wouldn't...

As much as i don't like Romney, he's clearly the better choise!  He clearly is the better choise for our economy too...

DM

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 06:01:17 AM »

(X) None of the above

AH!!! That tired old lie again!

LOL, show me a modern day, national election where throwing your vote away for a third party or write-in has ever accomplished anything other than taking votes away from the two parties.  This is a two party system and always will be. Nobody even pays attention to anything other than the two majors.  Even Perot was nothing more than a blip on the screen and he pulled 18%.  Most who voted for him wised up and gave up on the third party fantasy realizing they were just throwing their vote away... Third party or write-in is no different than staying home and playing scrabble...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 06:10:54 AM »

LOL, show me a modern day, national election where throwing your vote away for a third party or write-in has ever accomplished anything other than taking votes away from the two parties.  This is a two party system and always will be. Nobody even pays attention to anything other than the two majors.  Even Perot was nothing more than a blip on the screen and he pulled 18%.  Most who voted for him wised up and gave up on the third party fantasy realizing they were just throwing their vote away... Third party or write-in is no different than staying home and playing scrabble...

Don't have to "show" you anything. A bald faced lie is what it is. ::)

Meanwhile if the neocons lose again they will have to look back and see what cost them the election, failure to pay attention to their conservative base is what will cost them.

Evil is simply evil.......you wanna vote for it, that's your choice.

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 06:26:06 AM »
... Third party or write-in is no different than staying home and playing scrabble...

YEP, and it will do nothing to dethrone obama, the biggest threat to our freedoms we have ever known.

Hussein is a real threat to our  nation, our families, our security, our 2nd amend rights. He and the dems stand for the evil that abounds in America, promoting abominable acts like abortion and gay marriage. A clear threat to those of us with morals and family values.
I feel that it is my duty to America and my family to do everything in my power to defeat this evil that has come to the whitehouse.

You who refuse to fight to remove him are helping him. I'm really shocked by the attitudes of some here that I always thought were level headed folks who I thought would fight to the death to defend our nation and their families. Paul can't help us, neither can Johnson. Only by voting for Romney can we have a chance to dethrone the obamination in the whitehouse. We need to unite against this threat to our very existence. Sad. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 06:31:37 AM »
... Third party or write-in is no different than staying home and playing scrabble...

YEP, and it will do nothing to dethrone obama, the biggest threat to our freedoms we have ever known.

Hussein is a real threat to our  nation, our families, our security, our 2nd amend rights. He and the dems stand for the evil that abounds in America, promoting abominable acts like abortion and gay marriage. A clear threat to those of us with morals and family values.
I feel that it is my duty to America and my family to do everything in my power to defeat this evil that has come to the whitehouse.

You who refuse to fight to remove him are helping him. I'm really shocked by the attitudes of some here that I always thought were level headed folks who I thought would fight to the death to defend our nation and their families. Paul can't help us, neither can Johnson. Only by voting for Romney can we have a chance to dethrone the obamination in the whitehouse. We need to unite against this threat to our very existence. Sad. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Yes indeed! That we would be forced to hear that tired old lie again and again. That those with principals, would be told that that absolutely have to vote for a baby killer/gun grabber to get rid of a gun grabber/baby killer. Sad, truly sad.

Evil is still evil.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
 ::)

LOL!!! That is because you have NOTHING to "show" to discredit what I stated. Just the typical come back of "bald faced lie", with no facts to back it up.  That's the game my children play back and forth. He lied, she lied, blah, blah, blah...  I expect it out of 6 years olds, but.......  Well, I guess I've come to expect it out of others also... ::)
Buckskin

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 08:25:36 AM »
Starting to get real personal again children!Can we not have a rational discussion here without the usual three or four of you making it a my way or the freeway kind of thing?Opinions are just that! Yours are worth no more than his or hers.

I swear!some of you will tap the key's until your fingers bleed, just to have the last word. Very childish. What ever happened to respect? How about respecting Graybeard, and his rules for once!

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »
Mr. Romney leads President Obama twenty five to ten, I hope that gap holds true for the real election.

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
My god, I will be so glad when Nov 6th comes and goes.  Then we can talk bout what really matters- the end of the Myan calender this Decemeber. ::)   Seriously, it's 5 days away.  I doubt that anyone is going to change their politcal party preference at this point.  I say throw the cards on the table and see what we get to look forward to for the next 4 yrs.  The both suck.  I'm not even wasting my time going to the polls.  Just gonna adapt to what ever environment comes.  Sort of like the Clinton years with the assualt weapons ban.  This too shall pass.............
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2012, 11:25:08 AM »
My god, I will be so glad when Nov 6th comes and goes.  Then we can talk bout what really matters- the end of the Myan calender this Decemeber. ::)   Seriously, it's 5 days away.  I doubt that anyone is going to change their politcal party preference at this point.  I say throw the cards on the table and see what we get to look forward to for the next 4 yrs.  The both suck.  I'm not even wasting my time going to the polls.  Just gonna adapt to what ever environment comes.  Sort of like the Clinton years with the assualt weapons ban.  This too shall pass.............
NO, Supreme Court selected will be for the rest of your life; therefore any misery they may give you is your just reward any you will really have not right to complain as you did nothing to stop it.

There is an old saying, stupidity has just rewards.

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
NO, Supreme Court selected will be for the rest of your life; therefore any misery they may give you is your just reward any you will really have not right to complain as you did nothing to stop it.

Im with what some of the others are saying.  Until there is someone worth voting for, I am not wasting my time.    Both the Republican and Democratic parties are all about control- period.  Both parties want to tell you how you should live. In my opinion, we are screwed both ways.

Here is another old saying, "Don't load the gun that is going to be used to shoot you."

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 03:59:37 PM »

Im with what some of the others are saying.  Until there is someone worth voting for, I am not wasting my time.    Both the Republican and Democratic parties are all about control- period.  Both parties want to tell you how you should live. In my opinion, we are screwed both ways.

Here is another old saying, "Don't load the gun that is going to be used to shoot you."

By not doing what it takes to stop Obama you are loading that gun.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
Well I voted for Romney/Ryan today, along with Ted Cruze. I also voted for every Libertarian running for any kind of court. For the commissioners Republicans were selected.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »

LOL!!! That is because you have NOTHING to "show" to discredit what I stated. Just the typical come back of "bald faced lie", with no facts to back it up.  That's the game my children play back and forth. He lied, she lied, blah, blah, blah...  I expect it out of 6 years olds, but.......  Well, I guess I've come to expect it out of others also... ::)

Hmmm? My last response got deleted, in which I showed you the truth.  It's still a bald faced lie.

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 04:40:48 PM »
Bob, dont take the all caps as me screaming at you- as I am not doing so.  But I dont think you get it.  So I am going to make this nice and big for you to read.

I DON'T WANT TO HELP EITHER ONE OF THEM IN GETTING THE NEXT PRESIDENCY.  BOTH ARE EQUALLY SCREWED UP IMO.

Like i said, I will be so freaking glad when 07 Nov 12 arrives.  Your real agenda here is just like so many others on this forum.  You really could give two s**ts about what my views are.  You just want to convince me to vote for the guy that you want in office.  Typical politics......