Author Topic: President says, "vote in revenge"..  (Read 727 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
President says, "vote in revenge"..
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:29:08 AM »
  President wants "revenge'..
      Who does he want "revenge' against?  Gov Romney...for what?  Revenge against the people?  Against the people who didn't vote for him?
  I could understand somewhat iof he called for revenge against those who murdered our troops in Ft Hood or those bombed  our embassies, and killed our people in Benghazi ...but he has NEVER asked for that !
   So who does he want "revenge" to be wreaked upon, our own people?
      Is "revenge" a proper presidential position?     I'm not kidding, he asked for "revenge"...See this 1 minute video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E44jOYvOKI
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: President says, "vote in revenge"..
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:40:08 AM »
I happen to agree with Obama on this one; the best revenge against him and his communist scourge on our country is to vote him out of office.  I never want to hear his ugly name mentioned again unless it is in the context of prosecution for crimes against the people and total malfeasance of office in the Benghazi ordeal.
Swingem

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 03:46:28 AM »
I think a lot of folks will think just that when they vote his butt out.

Lonny

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 04:22:44 AM »
"voting is the best revenge" was the actual quote.

Here it is in all it's glorious "full context"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-revenge-romney_n_2067459.html

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 08:36:27 AM »
It's going to be difficult with them cheating like they are. Some are predicting that Obama will win this one on the cheat vote alone .

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »
It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.  ~George Washington

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 09:25:55 AM »
"voting is the best revenge" was the actual quote.

Here it is in all it's glorious "full context"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-revenge-romney_n_2067459.html
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is interesting to note that in that very video above Obama says ..we have to TAX more..so we can invest in people,  we have to invest in education ..invest in engineering and developments etc
   Just take those statements and  replace the word invest with the word spend  and you will get a much more true picture opf what he actually is saying.  Liberals always say "invest" when they really mean "spend"..
   Do you doubt taht?  Conservatives are always complaining about the spending going on...when is the last ti9me you have heard a liberal politician even use the word?  Nevertheless, they sure do a lot of spending..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline D Fischer

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
The best revenge, if that's what you want to call it, is the congress and senate doing their job for a change. Everything about this garbage is correctable by the congress and senate.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 09:39:13 AM »
With everything that's going on I expect this election will be a bigger fiasco than Bush/Gore. No matter which way it goes there will be accusations of voter fraud from both sides. I just hope it ends with BHO getting his eviction notice.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 09:47:15 AM »
It's going to be difficult with them cheating like they are. Some are predicting that Obama will win this one on the cheat vote alone .
Worked for GW in Florida.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
Was he looking back 150 years, and thinking "reparation"?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 10:13:59 AM »
Worked for GW in Florida.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you recall, there were several partisan newspapers (e.g. NY Times) which went down there to observe the vote count..hanging chads and all.  They did admit that the count was correct.
  The only attempt of voter suppression which was clearly obvious was the suit brought to suppress the military vote..and we all know which side brought that suit about.

After all, they have done it again this year..in Ohio..
   http://mikesright.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/new-low-for-o-sues-ohio-to-suppress-military-vote/

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »
Was he looking back 150 years, and thinking "reparation"?

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Sure sounded like a comment made to the black voters and white guilt crowd.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 04:00:22 AM »
Well if we take the dollar value of a mule and 40 acres back then and subract that from all the money Blacks have gotten from welfare, for the Blacks to pay back the difference it will take 40,000 years. Yes I like reparation, we could use the money to pay off the debt.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 09:20:27 AM »
They don't owe anything!
Andrew Johnson revoked Sherman's orders and the land was given back to the original white owners.
 Because of this, the phrase "40 acres and a mule" has come to represent the failure of reconstruction policies in restoring to African Americans the fruits of their labor

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 09:50:20 AM »
Obama's true nature has come out in this election.  His hate, making fun of opponents, blaming others, "getting revenge", his failure in Bengazi, his failed economic policies, his excessive spending.  Can't run on his record or "hope and change" anymore. 

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »
Sounds  like  a  Robin  Hood  mentality.  take  from  the  wealthy  &  distribute  to  the  lazy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »
They don't owe anything!
Andrew Johnson revoked Sherman's orders and the land was given back to the original white owners.
 Because of this, the phrase "40 acres and a mule" has come to represent the failure of reconstruction policies in restoring to African Americans the fruits of their labor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nobody owes anybody anything in this case.  The people who greatly misused and underpaid others, are all dead..as are the people whom they misused.... 
      There is no way anyone can collect from people who died perhaps 125 years in the past...and there is no way anyone can repay anyone who is 125 years dead and gone...
   Call it a disgraceful, abhorent chapter in our history, and call it "in the past"..move on and get over it..