Author Topic: What will you do if ....  (Read 1271 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
What will you do if ....
« on: November 05, 2012, 04:15:17 AM »
What will you do if Obama gets re-elected?  Be truthful- no flying to mars stuff.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: What will you do if ....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:21 AM »
What will I do?

I'll go to work, love my girlfiend, love my children, and go hunting a few more times... there's still some space in the freezer. I'll check out some private land a co-worker offered access to, and prob buy one of those two-person stands from Dick's to put up there, so I can take the girls with me.

Sometime later this week I'll stop by range to check zero on the 30-30 and the muzzleloader. I'll stop by Sovereign to get some softpoints for the Mosin, as I'd really like to take it hunting this year. And I'll continue shopping for a rescue dog. ALSO... whenever it's warm enough... I'll take the FZ out. That thing is just too much fun!

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 04:25:36 AM »
What will you do if Obama gets re-elected?  Be truthful- no flying to mars stuff.
The same thing that I will do if Romney gets elected; protect myself and my family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6_-SCwbHz7k
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:33:57 AM »
Go to work and prey more. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 04:35:31 AM »
Go to work and prey more. gypsyman
You and me both... will you be doing a little more praying, too?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:44:40 AM »
tomato--tomatoe-- ;D gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 04:59:24 AM »
The thought of that possibility is too much for my mind to deal with.  La la la la la ya--I can't hear you--la la la ya.
Swingem

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 05:03:54 AM »
I pulled all of my assets (401k/IRA) out of the market for a while, just to see which way this is going to swing. If obama gets elected, I think we are going to have a big correction, or another recession/depression. If Romney gets elected, I don't see that I will be missing out on any type of huge up tick in the market for the time being anyway. If it does start to go that way, I can always jump back in...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 05:14:49 AM »
not much i can doo

i will probly  buy a few  AR  stripped receivers  for an investment

right now   it think  i can get them under  $100
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 05:30:31 AM »
Probably start to get ready for all the manicly depressed people that will be showing up at the local clinics.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 05:33:31 AM »
Probably start to get ready for all the manicly depressed people that will be showing up at the local clinics.

Unstable Birthers?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 05:42:28 AM »
pray nothing happens to him wouldn't want Biden  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 06:02:35 AM »
Suffer through 4 more years of congressional deadlock. Watch the country go under and resist the U.N.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Anna

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:15:46 AM »

Unstable Birthers?

Probably, or the usual snobby upper class women who come in saying that the whole thing has upset their pet poodle . Little poopsey just hasn't been the same since and it's stressing me out so badly I need my meds refilled. Its an emergancy !

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 06:21:01 AM »
What are you going to do? Revel in the racism? The debt?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 07:19:11 AM »
What will you do if Obama gets re-elected?
Wish I owned a gun-shop--after Pres. Obama's election statement he wants to make anew gun laws that died under Pres. Bush.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »
1. Throw a big party at the mosque for all the alien invaders that voted for him.
2. Make a pilgrimage to Kenya to visit his birthplace
3. Distribute copies of the "Communist Manifesto" (e-books to those with Kindles)
4. Sell all my guns before the government can confiscate them
5. Make room in the garage for all the free stuff coming from the government
6. Invite everyone here over for a campfire with marshmallows and to sing Kum-by-ya

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 07:26:57 AM »
I think I might revel at the spectacle of Birthers, xenophobes, and blue-nosed Christianists going into conniptions and buying canned foods. They'll probably drive up the cost of ammo, dammit...

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »
Thinking about retirement.
4 more years till full pension.
But if obama wins , might take early retirement instead of trying to dig up work like the last 4 years.
Hard to keep 8-12 guys working when no one is doing much building.
So when I close the doors at least 8 other guys will be heading for unemployment , and most likely the food stamp line.
For that matter,,after I get rid of all my equipment,,I'll  go get some of that free obama money he's so fond of handing out.
Or we just cut out the middle man and anyone on this board that is((( working ))) can send me a check every month while I sit on my ass at home spending you all's money!! ;D

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 07:31:49 AM »
Prepare for war.  the Patriots cannot allow obama to drag this country down to the level of the middle east.

Offline Anna

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 07:34:31 AM »

A big stack of high cap mags would be a wining ticket for sure.  Betas will be worth their weight in gold.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 07:40:47 AM »
I'm going to load up some .4515 cal 325gr Nozlers over 25 grains of Norma R123 with a snug factory crimp. Then I'm going to have a Guiness.
..TM7
first have a case of Guiness, it makes reloading more exciting.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
What will liberals do if Obama loses? At the very least they will have an army of lawyers filing lawsuits attempting to have the election results overturned. They will go back to protesting wars that they have ignored for the past 4 years. Gas prices will once again be the fault of the president as the president will no longer be a democrat. The shrill cry of the non existent "war on women" will grow even louder. There will be a multitude of folks screaming racism and how they were "denied" the right to vote or they were "denied" access to the polls and they will recieve widespread media coverage even though they have no concrete evidence to support their allegations. Some of them may even riot, loot, and burn just as they have been threatening to do on social media websites for quite a few weeks.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 10:14:48 AM »
Quote from lakota:
"What will liberals do if Obama loses? At the very least they will have an army of lawyers filing lawsuits attempting to have the election results overturned. They will go back to protesting wars that they have ignored for the past 4 years. Gas prices will once again be the fault of the president as the president will no longer be a democrat. The shrill cry of the non existent "war on women" will grow even louder. There will be a multitude of folks screaming racism and how they were "denied" the right to vote or they were "denied" access to the polls and they will recieve widespread media coverage even though they have no concrete evidence to support their allegations. Some of them may even riot, loot, and burn just as they have been threatening to do on social media websites for quite a few weeks."

If you changed liberals to conservatives,  Obama to Romney and change war on women to war on middle aged white guys and this could be conservatives behaviors.
GuzziJohn

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 10:34:42 AM »
I  will  be  watching  for  the  real  Obomo  to  emerge  .  08  TO  12  >  Doctor  Jeckell  12  to16> Mr  Hyde.   

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 11:00:24 AM »
I  will  be  watching  for  the  real  Obomo  to  emerge  .  08  TO  12  >  Doctor  Jeckell  12  to16> Mr  Hyde.
you are correct.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »
What will liberals do if Obama loses? ..........................

I'm not too worried. The "real" Romney won't be much different than what we have.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
What will liberals do if Obama loses? ..........................

I'm not too worried. The "real" Romney won't be much different than what we have.
Santa Claus is real too.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 03:49:31 PM »
I'm still wondering what a xenophobe is. I think a pimply face kid in the back row of the jr. high band played one but I could be wrong.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »
Removed by Moderator.

Well sir I'll tell you...you are always hell bent on turing any discussion on any topic here to race or religion. Do you ever get tired of stirring up racial dischord where none previously existed? Who was the first person to inject any mention of skin color into this particular discussion? Whats with this fascination with race you have?

Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?