Author Topic: it's Done!! 4 more years of the Obamination  (Read 1248 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
it's Done!! 4 more years of the Obamination
« on: November 06, 2012, 05:22:24 PM »
We can now all look back and tell our children, and grandchildren [if we survive to such an age], that we all saw the night that America died.   Welcome to the Obama States of America.

ST762

We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: it's Done!! 4 more years of the Obamination
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »
America died 4 years ago when an ignorant electorate lifted a marxist to power. Tonight is rather inconsequential.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
YEP. News just said osama has won the electoral college and the election, even though Romney had a million more popular votes. A sad day for America. Hard to believe that so many folks have no morals or family values. POWDERMAN.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 05:30:36 PM »
Yup its done. Now we have some big changes and more downward spiraling to come. Congrats dems. J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 05:31:26 PM »
lakota, I'll argue the point with you. 4 years ago, the party just started. Now, the puking,dry heaves and hangover begins. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 05:32:47 PM »
America as a great nation died tonite. We will become an also ran. You folks that work,keep working so you can support the slackers. Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms.

Offline KP

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »
Pray for our House of Representatives. The duty to keep America from this downward spiral lies with them.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 05:37:01 PM »
Thank god it's done.  What will you, Bugeye, and Powderman try to preach to us now?

"You cannot teach one whose cup is already full."  -- Avatar movie

I will preach nothing to someone who will not listen.    You may celebrate your candidate's victory, but do not think for a minute that they will leave you, or your guns, alone.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 05:41:05 PM »
Sweet dreams fellow Americans!

Offline R.W.Dale

• Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
We will continue to be irrelevant as a party as long as we simply blame the other side for our losses rather than looking at ourselves and what we're putting up for candidates.

We've done the rhino liberal across the isle reaching flip flopper thing for the past two elections. It ain't working yet and it wont work in the future.

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »
LOL, he isn't my candidate highspeed.  Neither of them were.  I'm just glad that all the "sky is falling" doom and gloom soap box campaign talk by some of you guys is over.  Maybe you guys can all move over to the conspiracy theory forum and teach us about prepping for the communist/ jihad/ baby muderer invasion that is impending- by you thought process anyways....
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline cabledad

• Life Member of the NRA Cable Pioneer
  • GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »
AS long as a few people own all the communications (news) and they control the news and report it in a leftist way this is going to happen.It scares the hell out of me.

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

Gloat for now.  But, enjoy the next four years of continuing to narrow the gap between super power status and third world status.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 05:57:54 PM »
Every election since 96 they have said that, the reason your head hurts is that you did not hit the wall hard enough. As Ron White says, you cant fix stupid. We do not like the same things, want the same things, and value the same things. There is nothing you can or need to try to explain to me. The only thing you need to know is that you have two choices---- you get something you want, I get something I want, etc, etc, or you can be angry and hate filled enough that depriving me of any of my goals and desires is more important than achieving any of your goals and desires, therefore we continue as is, locked  forever in place. Whats it going to be ? ;) :-*
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
We will continue to be irrelevant as a party as long as we simply blame the other side for our losses rather than looking at ourselves and what we're putting up for candidates.

This is the root cause for the downfall of the Republican party. Liberals aren't the only ones who blame others for their problems.

Republicans need to cowboy up and change their ways if they want to compete.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 07:08:38 PM »
America as a great nation died tonite. We will become an also ran. You folks that work,keep working so you can support the slackers. Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms.

I think it's been dying for some time now Mauser.It didn't just die tonight.The Republican party if it's to survive will have to get back to acting like the party of Jefferson.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »

This is the root cause for the downfall of the Republican party. Liberals aren't the only ones who blame others for their problems.

Republicans need to cowboy up and change their ways if they want to compete.

Oh? I thought it was Bush and the religious rights fault ::)

Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.

And since I am in the lower middle class, who of you wealthy folks wants my address? You know that equal distribution thing ;)

Lonny

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:26:54 PM »
I was hoping to retire in another year, but now I have to stay working so I can support the unemployed and under employed. It is a grand plan! I live in a state that gets it, but there are so many that do not, it is truly amazing how people want to hang onto what does not work for fear of a system that has worked in the past. Now the progressive liberals have another 4 years to do their bidding and Obama is not worried about re election. Hang on, it will be one heck of a ride, feel like we are just breaking over the top of a long, tall roller coaster. Problem is, I am not so sure it will go back up, just a long continual decline. I believe most people want to still be independent, but the ones that need jobs the most, support the liberal agenda. The young and minorities have the highest unemployment and are largely under employed, yet the majority support a government that that wants to hand out help rather than bolster the economy so business will hire them. We will suffer as Greece has suffered, it is just a matter of how long it will take. When we arrive and it is obvious we are now a decadent society the very ones that brought down the mightiest country on earth will cry foul the loudest.

Just some random thoughts from a concerned citizen
Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.

Offline Draxx

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
 Well spoken LaOtto. I fear we shall get to watch the decline. Really, it saddens me not who won an election, but the slow erosion of what our citizens expected of a government and what 50% of them now want. The last few elections really have shown the country we have now is not the one I grew up in. It truly saddens me, mostly for the younger generations.

I have been really politically active since I was a teenager in the Reagan years (missed voting for him by a year). Followed all the races, donated to candidates and was really interested in it.  I told myself if the voters decide to double down on Obama and his brand of social justice , I was done with politics. I will vote, but I am going to become one of the uninformed sheeple and stop paying close attention to the decline of what America was intended to be. I am going political John Galt as it were.

I wish you all a good night and see you on the other side...

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 01:04:04 AM »

I think it's been dying for some time now Mauser.It didn't just die tonight.The Republican party if it's to survive will have to get back to acting like the party of Jefferson.
Party of Jefferson.......you mean Democratic-Republican? actually he would not support either one today.
read this:
http://21stcenturyjeffersonianism.blogspot.com/2009/07/today-would-jefferson-be-democrat-or.html
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline wganz

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 02:33:40 AM »
HEY!!  There is an UP side to all of this.   ;D

The 'Bush era tax cuts' are going to expire and income tax will go up.
The new EPA regulations on coal is going to make the cost of electricity go up.
The restrictions on domestic drilling is going to make the cost of gasoline go up.
The unrestricted increase in dollars will make inflation go up.
The continued diversion of corn into ethanol instead of the food supply will make the cost of grain based foods go up.
Unemployment will go up.
The number of doctors, clinics, and hospitals closing shop due to decreased Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements will go up.
With the house sale tax in the ACA, cost of selling a house will go up.
The number of people on food assistance programs(aka food stamps) will go up.
The number of illegal aliens will go up.
The number of elderly dying due to being sent to 'end of life counseling' since they came back to a hospital for two different reasons within 60 days will go up.
The cost of employer provided/subsidized health insurance will go up.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 02:50:41 AM »
QUOTE,

''i can't vote for  ROMNEY because..........''

fill in  baby killer,   gun grabber,  promoted mandatory insureance as governor
or replace ''romney'' with  ''either one''

well  in  my opinion  YOU ARE STUPID

i think  ROMNEY  had   many  shout comings
i think  the REPUBLICAN  party  is   used by  many [including many here too]
 to  impose their morality  on others

i still voted to stop the obonation.......THOSE THAT  DIDN'T ARE WORTHLESS
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 02:53:19 AM »

If anything is spot-on.................This is. 
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 02:55:17 AM »
It's a very sad day for America indeed. Pray for our Country.

Robert

Offline boomerralph

• Avid Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 02:56:27 AM »
Thought for the day.

"We should never despair, our situation before has been unpromising and has changed for the better, so I trust, it will again. If new difficulties arise, we must only put forth new exertions and proportion our efforts to the exigency of the times." --George Washington, letter to Philip Schuyler, 1777
Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 03:31:37 AM »
... we all saw the night that America died... America as a great nation died tonite... Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms... Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.... It's a very sad day for America indeed

Such hyperbole! The sun still rises, folks, and will continue to do so. Don't panic. Don't buy the doom and gloom. And don't be whinin' about gun control that hasn't started...it'll just drive up prices. And there are a few bright sides:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html;_ylt=AjZgYiEbzeFiYnO1GRsQlt7DeOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTRrMXNoOW1xBG1pdANCbG9nIFNwZWFybWludCBPcmlnaW5hbCBMaXN0BHBrZwM1NTBkYjkyMy05MTdhLTM2OGItOTFlOC02MDRiNDdhY2ZjOGMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZExQQ0FUZW1wBHZlcgM2N2JiMzU5Mi0yOGI1LTExZTItYmZlZi02MzU1ZDNlZjcyZjQ-;_ylg=X3oDMTM1ZWVhNmczBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZWE0OTVmYTEtMzhjMS0zN2I3LWE0MTEtYzg2OWFlNGZhYzE2BHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3x0aGVzaWduYWwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3
YEP. News just said osama has won the electoral college and the election, even though Romney had a million more popular votes.
Don't believe it.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 03:50:00 AM »
... we all saw the night that America died... America as a great nation died tonite... Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms... Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.... It's a very sad day for America indeed

Such hyperbole! The sun still rises, folks, and will continue to do so. Don't panic. Don't buy the doom and gloom. And, they is always a bright side:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html;_ylt=AjZgYiEbzeFiYnO1GRsQlt7DeOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTRrMXNoOW1xBG1pdANCbG9nIFNwZWFybWludCBPcmlnaW5hbCBMaXN0BHBrZwM1NTBkYjkyMy05MTdhLTM2OGItOTFlOC02MDRiNDdhY2ZjOGMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZExQQ0FUZW1wBHZlcgM2N2JiMzU5Mi0yOGI1LTExZTItYmZlZi02MzU1ZDNlZjcyZjQ-;_ylg=X3oDMTM1ZWVhNmczBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZWE0OTVmYTEtMzhjMS0zN2I3LWE0MTEtYzg2OWFlNGZhYzE2BHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3x0aGVzaWduYWwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

you  are correct

freedom   wins  in colorado.....this  is  a good thing

if the republicans refuse to get on the side of freedom
and quit  useing the government to FORCE  their beleifs  on others
then  they will go the way of the dinosours and indians....

when  we can't even stop the  re-election  of the OBOMONATION
something  is seriously wrong

i am  not suggesting  we ABANDON   the republican party
quite the contrary............this is exactly   what  GAVE us 4 more years of the obomanation

i  am just  saying.....forget about the queers
                               forget about the  dopers
                               LEAVE A WOMAN ALONE  when she is faced with a difficult situation
..........................ESPESCIALLY  FORGET  any  third  party that will splinter  our vote

had  these 4 things been done  OBUMER  wound be on his  way   out
BUT  NOW    WE  HAVE  MORE OF 3 OF THE THINGS  LISTED ABOVE THAN  ANY REPUBLICAN WOULD GIVE US

AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline D Fischer

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 03:52:26 AM »
America died 4 years ago when an ignorant electorate lifted a marxist to power. Tonight is rather inconsequential.

America died long before that! America died when the government started into the entitlement mentality. Knew damn well it would be our downfall and socialism was the goal for a long time. I can't wait till we have to raise our hand and ask big brother if we can use the john! Government will always be able to control any people thru fear of loss.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 04:01:23 AM »
if the republicans refuse to get on the side of freedom
and quit  useing the government to FORCE  their beleifs  on others
then  they will go the way of the dinosours and indians....

when  we can't even stop the  re-election  of the OBOMONATION
something  is seriously wrong

i am  not suggesting  we ABANDON   the republican party
quite the contrary............this is exactly   what  GAVE us 4 more years of the obomanation

i  am just  saying.....forget about the queers
                               forget about the  dopers
                               LEAVE A WOMAN ALONE  when she is faced with a difficult situation
..........................ESPESCIALLY  FORGET  any  third  party that will splinter  our vote

had  these 4 things been done  OBUMER  wound be on his  way   out
BUT  NOW    WE  HAVE  MORE OF 3 OF THE THINGS  LISTED ABOVE THAN  ANY REPUBLICAN WOULD GIVE US
You're right, but it won't happen.  The Theocracy wing of the Republican party is too powerful and too short sighted at the same time.  Alienates votes the Republicans will ALWAYS need if they are going to win.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 04:02:41 AM »

America died long before that! America died when the government started into the entitlement mentality. Knew damn well it would be our downfall and socialism was the goal for a long time. I can't wait till we have to raise our hand and ask big brother if we can use the john! Government will always be able to control any people thru fear of loss.

they ALREADY  regulate   how much  water per flush!!