Author Topic: Poor loser? nope!!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Defoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Poor loser? nope!!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 03:04:03 AM »
The constitution party needs to find a statesman and start grooming him for 2016.
along with all local contests.

m-g Willy, I feel your pain brother.  after this election, I had the same feeling of despair as when I watched the twin towers fall.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 03:14:58 AM »
The Latino vote is not lost.  We do have Rubio from Florida who is a great speaker and he is conservative.  His parents left Cuba and know the results of communism.  He would have 6 years of being a Senator behind him.  Then there is the lady governor from South Carolina who has Indian (country) parents and Jindal of Louisana.  All are from capitalist parents who love America for the freedom it gave their parents, and they see and understand this.  Another thing, Republicans didn't lose by much, realistically it is 50-50.  White turnout was 12% less than the last election, so whites can only blame themselves for not voting.  I do agree with Ron Paul, but there is not enough Americans to even begin to elect libertarians, unless we get super involved, like the TEA party did, to get government spending under control.  Tea party cantidates were all fiscal conservative Republicans back in 2010, but many lost their way.  This must groundswell into a true conservative patriotic movement of self sufficiency and America first policies.  Simple message:

1) Get energy independent, America first energy policy, get drilling, mining, nuke (thorium) reactors built, wind and solar (only where practical and cost effective).  Tax imported oil, reduce tax on gasoline to compensate until oil is no longer imported.
2) Get food independent, get rid of inheritance tax so farms can stay in families and not be bought out by big farm corporations.  Get rid of farm subsities, use money instead to stockpile food for national emergencies like droughts, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes.
3) Get manufacturing industry back, lower taxes on manufacturers, give tax credits for health care and full time employment.
4) Keep ourselves strong militarily, but stay out of foreign wars.  Use special forces surgically to stop terroism.
5) Get our personal freedoms back, turn airport security back over to the airlines, defend our borders against illegal invaders.  Get rid of Homeland security. 
6) Get a flat tax on the same on both income and capital gains, thus the rich pay more, but have deductions for mortgage, health care, and charitable deductions, and child dependents.
7) Require welfare mothers to name fathers, use DNA testing, and get child support from fathers, not government.  Require welfare mothers to have tubes tied after two kids.  Middle and rich class do it, they can too.  They have methods now that clamp the tubes and is reversable if they get off welfare and want another kid. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 03:56:12 AM »
The constitution party needs to find a statesman and start grooming him for 2016.
along with all local contests.100% correct this waiting until a few mos. to jump on a national election is never going to work . Let the people taste the politics on a small bite before going for a mouth full.

m-g Willy, I feel your pain brother.  after this election, I had the same feeling of despair as when I watched the twin towers fall.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 04:25:46 AM »
Liberals and dems will never understand the pain that true patriots feel seeing our nation drug through the mud. They see things backwards, rt is wrong and wrong is rt. They see allowing, even aiding and abetting criminal invaders as good for America. They see perversion, homosexuality, as morally accepable, but God doesn't. They see killing babies as a womans right, good birth control, once again ignoring God. They see outright lies as smart politics. They see adultery as normal and acceptable, billybobs approval rating actually increased after it was shown what he did right in the oval office. THe biggest problem is not having God in their lives.

I feel the pain and frustration that our friend M-G WILLY is going through, we all deal with things differently, in our own way. For me, I feel sad and agry at the same time knowing that hussein now has another 4 years to apologize to the world for our success, weaken and disrespect our military,push for laws to disarm the law abiding, and to pander and support his ishmaelite brothers. Actually, it makes me sick. We have no choice but to tolerate the abuse for another 4 years. I have lost a great deal of respect for some here over this. Our nation will not heal until we once again accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 05:15:40 AM »
I too hate what the libs are doing to our country, but I've lived through liberal governments from FDR, LBJ, RMN, WJC and to some degree the first Bush did some things I didn't like.  But this piece of crap is something different altogther.  He is a stinking rotten communist and anyone who doesn't recognize it is part of the problem.  Those who voted for him are every bit as culpable as the commie himself.
I choose not to allow the commie and his followers to dictate what my life is all about.  I will ignore them and do my own thing.  If it gets bad enough, someone, or something will make things right.  Otherwise, this is a big world and I've had my eye on a couple of places where the climate is fantastic.

Swingem

Offline Cemo

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 02:24:24 AM »
Obama doesn't respect the flag. So what's all the preaching to m-g-Willy about. The truth is, he wasn't the only one disheartened Wednesday morning.
Vietnam Vet, VFW Life Member, NRA Life Member
Retired and enjoying life.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »
deleated by poster - double post for some reason
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 02:54:15 PM »
mg-willy-
I've had two American flags in front of my house for over 30 years.
Today when I left for work I pulled them both down and threw them on the ground.
And that's where they laid till I got back home.
I didn't put them back up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My wife and I visited my dad's burial site today. He was a WWII vet. Next to his marker is an American Flag placed there by the local VFW. As I looked over the cemetery, I noticed hundreds of these flags. Some were laying on the ground, blown over by the stiff wind they encountered several days earliar. My wife and I went and righted each flag the was blown over. This is the least we could do for those brave souls who served to ensure our freedom. Veterans day in very near. Remember this the next time you decide to disgrace our flag.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »

My wife and I visited my dad's burial site today. He was a WWII vet. Next to his marker is an American Flag placed there by the local VFW. As I looked over the cemetery, I noticed hundreds of these flags. Some were laying on the ground, blown over by the stiff wind they encountered several days earliar. My wife and I went and righted each flag the was blown over. This is the least we could do for those brave souls who served to ensure our freedom. Veterans day in very near. Remember this the next time you decide to disgrace our flag.

I just deleted a long page of my family history to show you where I come from and how I felt to be an American.
But after reading it before posting  ,I thought "What the hell do you care?"
If you feel  good about walking around a grave yard setting flags up ,, then by all means ,,do it.
But how do you think some folks would feel if you planted the stars and stripes over their gg grandfathers grave that died fighting for the south in the Civil War?
Old Glory that my family fought under isn't the same flag the libs have flying.
It might look the same ,,but it aint even close.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
keep the faith
it'll take more than the fake american and
some apathetic takers to ruin my country.
i just flat a$$ won't let it happen !
look at your near-worthless money.
it still says "in god we trust"

the good will always be victorious in the end
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »

I just deleted a long page of my family history to show you where I come from and how I felt to be an American.
But after reading it before posting  ,I thought "What the hell do you care?"
If you feel  good about walking around a grave yard setting flags up ,, then by all means ,,do it.
But how do you think some folks would feel if you planted the stars and stripes over their gg grandfathers grave that died fighting for the south in the Civil War?
Old Glory that my family fought under isn't the same flag the libs have flying.
It might look the same ,,but it aint even close.

You need to go to " THE WALL" in Washington DC. Tell the veterans there what you did. Let us know how you make out."KNOCK OFF THE FLAMMING"
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2012, 04:40:56 PM »

You need to go to " THE WALL" in Washington DC. Tell the veterans there what you did. Let us know how you make out."KNOCK OFF THE FLAMMING"

Been there.
Let me ask you, since you can't understand what I'm saying.
Say you were a proud german in 1920's.
Would you still be proud of your country in 1944?
Would you still be waving the flag outside the concentration camps?
How far down does the country have to go before you say "ENOUGH" ! and refuse to be a part of it ?

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
I am PROUD of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I LOVE the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  I will always HONOR our flag . Remember those who fought to protect both the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  and OUR FLAG. Especially on VETERANS DAY.

-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »

I get a chuckle out of that every time you use it.  A made up quote from a piece of fiction, spoken by a character who makes bad discisions, and gets killed.

And you always use it to try to denigrate others, which says a lot about you.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Anna

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 01:45:14 PM »
Dixie dude, you should hear how the Mexicans feel about the Cubans and vise versa. There is a long standing hatred between these two groups. And when they say the Latino vote , as usual the MSM is lumping all of them together. That simply isn't so, any more than all American Indians are all the
same. And if you want to see a real fight, try to pit the Apache up against the Mexicans.
I've seen Mexican tourist who were minding their own business gambling, about get ran off the
reservation on a rail. The Apache told them to not speak that dog language (spanish)to me !!!
And that was coming from the Apache women !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 01:52:51 AM »
just get them talking about soccer then step out the way  ;)

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2012, 02:38:29 AM »
Please do not disgrace our flag in any manner .
 :'(   
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2012, 05:33:53 AM »

I get a chuckle out of that every time you use it.  A made up quote from a piece of fiction, spoken by a character who makes bad discisions, and gets killed.

And you always use it to try to denigrate others, which says a lot about you.

As an American and especially a LEO, I find it sad you felt compelled to comment on a saying from an American Classic, but said nothing about our flag being disgraced.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2012, 05:48:41 AM »

"do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense

As an American and especially a LEO, I find it sad you felt compelled to comment on a saying from an American Classic, but said nothing about our flag being disgraced.

No,,, what's sad is the fact that in the middle of a disscusion you start chanting lines from some fictional story like they are words from the bible!
You have backed yourself into a corner and all you can do is wave the flag and repeat your silly chant over and over,, but you have no idea why or what the flag even stands for.
You are so brain washed that if our forefathers thought like you,,, we would still be part of the UK.
I never fought for the flag.,,,I fought for America.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2012, 06:02:03 AM »
I fly an American Flag most every day. I like our flag and the country it stands for. It has been a good flag in the best of times and the worst. It stands for a country that always gets through the bad times . Our soilders , sailors , marines and air crews fight under our flag. They fight to hold the ground under our flag. This extends to any base in the world where it flys.  It is important to hold our flag in high hornor. The flag can't decide who is elected it only repesents who had believed in America , and who has died trying to fight for that ground under her. When you dishornor a flag you lose hornor with in yourself . In a way you give up and admit you aren't up to the task anymore.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2012, 06:23:09 AM »
I fly an American Flag most every day. I like our flag and the country it stands for. It has been a good flag in the best of times and the worst. It stands for a country that always gets through the bad times . Our soilders , sailors , marines and air crews fight under our flag. They fight to hold the ground under our flag. This extends to any base in the world where it flys.  It is important to hold our flag in high hornor. The flag can't decide who is elected it only repesents who had believed in America , and who has died trying to fight for that ground under her. When you dishornor a flag you lose hornor with in yourself . In a way you give up and admit you aren't up to the task anymore.
well stated .
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2012, 06:25:27 AM »

Much like I find it somewhat amuzing, but sad that you feel compelled to use a quote from it to denigrate others.

Meanwhile.....I just got back from a visit with veterans at a local Vets Living Center. It was nice to see their joy and the pleasure they took in some fruit, candy, and a few old books I took to them. One Korea era vet did tell me to bring Scotch next time though. ;)

At the same time it is sad to see the lack of other visitors, on this day especially! Only an hour of our time would brighten their lives so much.......... :'(

BE A HERO......GO  VISIT A VET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2012, 06:51:51 AM »

Much like I find it somewhat amuzing, but sad that you feel compelled to use a quote from it to denigrate others.

Meanwhile.....I just got back from a visit with veterans at a local Vets Living Center. It was nice to see their joy and the pleasure they took in some fruit, candy, and a few old books I took to them. One Korea era vet did tell me to bring Scotch next time though. ;)

At the same time it is sad to see the lack of other visitors, on this day especially! Only an hour of our time would brighten their lives so much.......... :'(

BE A HERO......GO  VISIT A VET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with your last statement about visiting a vet.
-----------------
-------

-------