Author Topic: question for those weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth ...  (Read 2265 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
question for those weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth ...
« on: November 08, 2012, 12:42:59 AM »
Since some of you are sure the good old USA is dead and will never be the same, I ask you this question WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU MOVING TO ? (Deleted by Mod)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
Re: question for those weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth ...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 01:34:15 AM »
well, he did kiss up to putin and putin is old-school communism.

we'll see.....

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:38:12 AM »
Most likely someplace like Montana, which is country enough. 
Hey, look at it this way:  on the east coast you have nothing but the culture of dependency, all the way from boston right on down the I-95 corridor to Daytona or Miami.  If you draw a diagonal line from chicago to miami you can color it any color you want, black, brown, muslem, oriental, student, democrap, but just color it 'dependent'.  Once you cross over that line you see another America, one that believes more in self reliance and independence from governmental intrusion and program dependency.  You can color that section 'Independent'.  This is the country that feeds amerika now.  Unfortunately, that country is bordered on the southwest by another country, a new mexico, which wants its land back and will get it because the half american in the white house hasn't got the testicles, intelligence or presence of mind to protect this nation's southern boundries. And what is left - small pockets on the northwest coast, holdouts in the southwest who are constantly fighting off invading mexicans.  Hell, Canada isn't going to invade, they are far too polite and don't want to have to deal with a bunch of whining overly dependent crybabies, but they might get rich feeding the cesspools of chicago and ny though.
I still think we should annex the cities out of the states and give places like nyc to nj (they deserve it), and let places like chicago stand on their own - same with mexican kalifornia - hell, give it back to them and let them starve in poverty - anyone ever think of why it was so easy to take that land in the first place - no people to fight back, it was too tough for them to settle and prosper there but now that it is already done for them all they have to do is move back in and live la vida loca, eh..

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 01:39:02 AM »
Funny how the pendulum swings the other way, isn't it? The thing is, if you're a liberal, there are several other countries where you would probably be happy. There are no countries where a typical US conservative could even tolerate life. Even extreme conservatives in other parts of the world support universal healthcare and public education. Oddly, the Muslim countries seem to have many of the same beliefs and core values... :o

Funny how the coasts  and inland big cities, "culture of dependency" notwithstanding, are the most financially productive areas of the US, isn't it?

If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 02:15:38 AM »
You mean cities like Detroit , South St Louis or many others around the country ? I would ask what is going to happen as the cost of power goes up to these cities ? what will happen if the flow of raw material slows or stops ? Of course there is banking but then as the countries around the world fall into failure who will be banking ? What is funny is the flight out of cities by people with wealth as they see the writing on the wall.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:31 AM »
Where are THEY going? Do y'all think the rich folks you've been protecting are going to take you with them?
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:27:54 AM »
they are going to places that will cost less to live. To places where roits are less likely . Some just out side these cities other to the country and others off shore. Who have we been protecting ? the guys who invest and need workers ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 03:00:29 AM »
 Yeah the OP's got his stirring stick out:-).   I agree with Mikey and surprisingly, with DQC, there is nowhere for conservatives to go. So as Mikey mentioned, we'll just quietly pull out of the eastern and western coastal states where taxation, redistribution, racial issues and liberalism are the most pronounced and move torward the interior of the U.S. Torwards the plains and mountains where at least we can be around more like minded folk. Truely if the conservatives left Kimber, the jobs and businesses(and money) would leave with them. You'd have a lot of union workers, teachers, city, state and federal workers and of course all the unemployed and on the dole, all looking at each other and waiting for rescue. Be glad noones leaving Kimber, we're all that holds this nation up. Cep't maybe for china.  J   
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »
The point I was trying to make is, even with all it's faults, this is still the best country to live in. Those that disagree are free to leave for one better. Cuts - no baiting or smart mouthing here. You personally see it as that because that's how you think. It's called projecting in the psychological world.

I am in agreement with you about this still being the best country on earth to live in even with all it's warts. I stay out of the baiting and smart mouthing on this forum but I have to tell you that your post was exactly that. Personally I see you as needing to work on your communication skills.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 04:33:28 AM »
Well I happen to live in a small area in VA called the SHENANDOAH VALLEY between two mountain ranges, the BLUE RIDGE to the east and the ALEGHENY to the west.
About 5 joining counties voted against THE LIAR a little over 2 to 1.
I think I will stay right here with my kind of people!!!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
What would be the point of jumping out of the frying pan into the fire?  I think we all agree that this is still the best country in the world to live in.

However, do you really expect us to be happy about the current situations in the US?   That would be like someone locked outside in their PJs when it was 20 below rejoicing because it isn't 35 below.

Are you one of those pollyanna liberals.  'Our economy is about to crash, I can't find a decent paying job to support my family, the government is taking away all of my rights but I'm so happy cause I don't live in Bolivia.'     
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 04:44:02 AM »
The Second Amendment provides for options in case things get bad enough that some adjustment be made.  It would be much more efficient to adjust the location of liberal politicians than conservative patriots.
Swingem

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 05:00:31 AM »
RED STATES..................SECEDE!!!!!!!!!

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 05:35:01 AM »
I am not sure why the Liberals are encouraging the Conservatives to leave the country. If all of the Conservatives leave, there will be no one left to pay the bills. Liberals just do not get it, nothing is free, someone has to pay for it.

A Concerned Citizen
Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 05:58:56 AM »
For you liberals, 12 million FEWER republicans voted this time than with McCain, all because they didn't like Romney.  Well, had they voted, Obama would have been kicked out of office.  This election was also MUCH MUCH closer than liberals want to admit.  Republicans made all kinds of mistakes and gafts, that the drive by media pounced on.  Nothing bad that Obama did was EVER pounced on.  Him and Biden made gaft after gaft, but they were glossed over.  Nothing was said about the Libya situation where for the first time in a LONG time Americans were killed and nothing done about it.   Palin could make one, and the media was all over it.  The media won this election for Obama, not issues.  Most Americans do not see how dangerous Obama is with his anti colonial anti white background from his book, his church for 20 years, etc.  He want's white America to pay for colonialism, making slaves, and exploiting the third world, in which we actually had very little to do with exploiting the third world, and we had a war to free slaves, and equal rights amendment etc. 

I've said all along, Hillary Clinton would have made a much better president, and would have been more compromising with republicans on the budget, and actually might have submitted a budget.  She would have been more American centered than anti American colonialism social justice centered. 

Offline Val

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 06:03:22 AM »
I am not sure why the Liberals are encouraging the Conservatives to leave the country. If all of the Conservatives leave, there will be no one left to pay the bills. Liberals just do not get it, nothing is free, someone has to pay for it.

This is precisely what has been happening in Commiefornia. Companies and conservative tax payers have been leaving for years and their are much fewer people in the State to pay the bills. Moonbeam (Gov Brown) just had a initiative on the ballot to get the voters to raise their taxes. It passed because most of the voters are Dumycrats who are on the public dole so of course they vote for us remaining bill payers to pay for even more freebees. We have 12% of the nations population and over 30% of the nations welfare recipients. My taxes pays for prison inmates to have sex change operations. I pay for benefits for illegal aliens.  And the list goes on. If it wasn't for my grand kids I would be out of here.
Hunting and fishing are not matters of life or death. They are much more important than that.

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 06:50:36 AM »
it ain't a matter of liberal or conservative idealogy...it's a matter of those two clashing.
liberal/democrat is the "Victim" mentality..."I have been a victim, therefore, you owe me" or..."It is my RIGHT"...or what was really an eye-opener was to hear a democratic strategist say: "Women have more health issues than men, but should not pay more for health insurance"...duhhhhhh...well how about: "I want to buy a new 2013, Rolls Royce but want to pay what a used, 2000, chevvy would cost"? that seems to be "Fair" to liberals...
obamas theroy of "Fairness" or "Level playing feild" is convluted logic, at it's best.
question to you liberals: what makes you believe it's "Fair" to take from one who makes more than another to "Level the playing field"? is that your idea of "Fair"? what do you find so offensive about someone who has worked for something to want to KEEP it? you feel it's your RIGHT to have a portion what others have made? that's perveted thinking...pure and simple.
(Deleted by Mod)
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 06:54:15 AM »
Where are conservatives to go?  If you ask the Republican party elites now they will tell you to go in the Guliani direction.  The immigration restrictionist talk by Romney turned people off and the party lost the election, says Guliani.  He says we need to be conservative on foreign policy (neoconservative-Marxist) and liberal on domestic issues (neo-lib Marxist).  That means giving amnesty and letting all immigrants come in.  That is good for America, for him, this Guliani thinks.  But we need to keep at it in the Middle East. 

What Guliani failed to grasp was it was his ideas that voters were running from.  Obama was preaching just the opposite philosophy.  Obama wants to bring the troops home, liberal on foreign policy and work to rebuild our nation, the traditional conservative position.  Doing things for America first though requires the President to never put the U.N. in charge of anything.  So we will see how loyal Obama is to the campaign promises.  If he acts like a Marxist internationalist, then he should have advertised that beforehand. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »
Since some of you are sure the good old USA is dead and will never be the same, I ask you this question WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU MOVING TO ? and please do so soon.

Millions of White Californians have done just that and fled California as  most of the state was increasingly transformed into slums unsuitable for human habitation except by Mexican illegal aliens who created them.  Productive whites, groaning under the weight of oppressive taxation, dumbed down minority infested schools, bankrupt hospitals and a parasitical social world view, are still  leaving California.  After the voters approved a new tax increase, one talk radio show opened  its lines to people who were now planning to leave after this latest indignity.  For an entire hour, caller after caller said this latest tax increase was the last straw and that it was cheaper to sell out and take their losses than try to hang on in California.  All callers were white. 

That's why California is bankrupt and is squeezing what's left of its productive population so that the Mexican parasites can hang on.   Parasites die when they outnumber and overwhelm their hosts.  No hosts no more parasites.   

I think a complete economic collapse of the US might be what saves us.  Non-white third world primitives came here for easy living and with the  complete collapse of the economy....easy living will disappear.  I predict that lynching will make a comeback as unemployed, starving whites will start taking things into their own hands.   Mexicans came here for free healthcare, free education and a tax free cash economy...not to fight angry whites with guns and ropes.   They will go back south of the border where the grass will be greener and they won't be lynched by frustrated Gringos. 

The large cities are going to be death traps because many are no longer economically sustainable.  They're cut off from water, food and gasoline, all of which have to be trucked in and when the "minorities" start rioting, like in the 1960's and 1992 in Los Angeles,  things will grind to  a halt and they will implode.  Look how the hurricane undermined social order in the NOrth East. I was in LA in the 1992 riots.   Store shelves were emptied in just a few days while "minorities" burned and looted.     

To the extent that Obama's  communism  destroys the economy, it could very well save what's left of white America as Mexicans will beat it back home instead of sharing the sacrifice and getting lynched. This was one good thing about communism in the old USSR.  Non-white hordes did not flood into the USSR for a better life and Russia today has the largest white population density in the world. 

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 08:34:43 AM »
quote author=lgm270 link=topic=268086.msg1099604927#msg1099604927 date=1352398641]
Since some of you are sure the good old USA is dead and will never be the same, I ask you this question WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU MOVING TO ? and please do so soon.

Millions of White Californians have done just that and fled California as  most of the state was increasingly transformed into slums unsuitable for human habitation except by Mexican illegal aliens who created them.  Productive whites, groaning under the weight of oppressive taxation, dumbed down minority infested schools, bankrupt hospitals and a parasitical social world view, are still  leaving California.  After the voters approved a new tax increase, one talk radio show opened  its lines to people who were now planning to leave after this latest indignity.  For an entire hour, caller after caller said this latest tax increase was the last straw and that it was cheaper to sell out and take their losses than try to hang on in California.  All callers were white. 

That's why California is bankrupt and is squeezing what's left of its productive population so that the Mexican parasites can hang on.   Parasites die when they outnumber and overwhelm their hosts.  No hosts no more parasites.   

I think a complete economic collapse of the US might be what saves us.  Non-white third world primitives came here for easy living and with the  complete collapse of the economy....easy living will disappear.  I predict that lynching will make a comeback as unemployed, starving whites will start taking things into their own hands.   Mexicans came here for free healthcare, free education and a tax free cash economy...not to fight angry whites with guns and ropes.   They will go back south of the border where the grass will be greener and they won't be lynched by frustrated Gringos. 

The large cities are going to be death traps because many are no longer economically sustainable.  They're cut off from water, food and gasoline, all of which have to be trucked in and when the "minorities" start rioting, like in the 1960's and 1992 in Los Angeles,  things will grind to  a halt and they will implode.  Look how the hurricane undermined social order in the NOrth East. I was in LA in the 1992 riots.   Store shelves were emptied in just a few days while "minorities" burned and looted.     

To the extent that Obama's  communism  destroys the economy, it could very well save what's left of white America as Mexicans will beat it back home instead of sharing the sacrifice and getting lynched. This was one good thing about communism in the old USSR.  Non-white hordes did not flood into the USSR for a better life and Russia today has the largest white population density in the world.

In the U.S.S.R. whites (red state types) were trying to get out.  The (blue state) whites stayed and became a part of communism. But to do so, they had to be anti-nationalist, anti-middle class, anti-business, anti-civil liberties, diversity is great type of crowd.  Basically, they had to become non white, white haters.  They hated their race.  They were driven by class envy and were usually the deadbeat types who resented other white's success, so they become Stalin's willing executioners. 
They are what we have in any type of system: the suckers.  If we start a war, they are the first to start yelping when the media yelps.  Everything they do is so they can personally benefit.  To heck with America is their attitude. They will go along with anybody that is in power.  But they will never themselves be in power.  They will always be servants to Marxist elites, elites like Guliani or Jeb Bush.

Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:55 AM »
quote author=lgm270 link=topic=268086.msg1099604927#msg1099604927 date=1352398641]

In the U.S.S.R. whites (red state types) were trying to get out.  The (blue state) whites stayed and became a part of communism. But to do so, they had to be anti-nationalist, anti-middle class, anti-business, anti-civil liberties, diversity is great type of crowd.  Basically, they had to become non white, white haters.  They hated their race.  They were driven by class envy and were usually the deadbeat types who resented other white's success, so they become Stalin's willing executioners. 
They are what we have in any type of system: the suckers.  If we start a war, they are the first to start yelping when the media yelps.  Everything they do is so they can personally benefit.  To heck with America is their attitude. They will go along with anybody that is in power.  But they will never themselves be in power.  They will always be servants to Marxist elites, elites like Guliani or Jeb Bush.

I've studied communism since the cold war and you have not the slightest idea what you're talking about.   Pre-USSR Russia was racially homogeneous and the conflicts between the Communist leadership and the common people, of whom millions were murdered, was not racial like the conflicts today in the US.  The conflicts were political and class based, not race based. There is no evidence that Russian people living under Communist tyranny hated their race as you suggest.  I have never heard this bizarre theory before.

Do you also think the Glorious  Revolution in England (1688), the  French Revolution (1789) and the  and the Spanish Civil War (1936)  were racial conflicts by self hating members of the same race?     

Of course productive  people fled from socialist USSR, just like productive people are fleeing from    socialist California.   Freedom loving people run away from servitude and to freedom. 

Your  references to wars, the media,   Bush and Guliani  are unintelligible. 

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
Before you brag on whites, remember--70% of Americans did not vote.
Couldn't care less.
There is no free bubble-up and certainly no candy mountain. Things will change and pretty soon--but it is gong to be a harsh change for the hanger-ons.
The hardy will survive.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2012, 10:26:37 AM »
  If you draw a diagonal line from chicago to miami you can color it any color you want, black, brown, muslem, oriental, student, democrap, but just color it 'dependent'.  Once you cross over that line you see another America, one that believes more in self reliance and independence from governmental intrusion and program dependency.  You can color that section 'Independent'. 
I drew a line from Chicago to Miami...I assume you mean everyone east of this line should be discarded....Looks to me like that includes quite a few good ole boys
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 10:42:30 AM »

I've studied communism since the cold war and you have not the slightest idea what you're talking about.   Pre-USSR Russia was racially homogeneous and the conflicts between the Communist leadership and the common people, of whom millions were murdered, was not racial like the conflicts today in the US.  The conflicts were political and class based, not race based. There is no evidence that Russian people living under Communist tyranny hated their race as you suggest.  I have never heard this bizarre theory before.

The U.S.S.R. was a conglomeration of different ethnic groups.  When the communists wanted to enforce laws, they imported enforcers who were of a different nationality.  Thus you had a Jew, Rakosi, running Hungary and enslaving the Hungarian people.  A foreign, alien element ruled the U.S.S.R.  How could 70 years of multi-ethno states possibly maintain homogeneity under such leadership?  It is when each ethno-state asserted it's national aspirations in direct conflict with the internationalist aims of the multi-ethnic central government did that empire collapse. 

Perhaps in one aspect you do have a point.  One of the good things about Eastern Europe is it was behind the iron curtain so there was no way to import outside ethnic groups from outside U.S.S.R. to each ethnic nation.  What they would do to de-nationalize each ethno-state was by importing other ethnic groups from Russia. Russians in Latvia, for example.  They are still trying to do that and that is against the aspirations of Russian white nationalists.  Russian white nationalists believe every ethno-state like Latvia deserves it's own culture and people and respect that if they are truly nationalists. 

Offline clum sum

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 11:11:26 AM »
That was close, LaBelle is just west of the Red Line.
A man's hand shake is his bond.
                     Joe R. Risley Jr.

Offline mannyrock

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »
  New York City, Jersey City, Philadelphia, Scranton, Baltimore, etc. are "financially productive?"  Why would anyone say such a silly thing?  They are all near bankruptcy.  The same is true of all of the rust belt cities, starting in western Pennsylvania, extending through the Ohio river valley (Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton), across Indiana and Illinois, and up through Michigan as far as Detroit.  They tax their people to death, then pass out more money than they collect, thereby running huge and unsustainable  deficits.  How is this "financially productive?"

And if they are so "financially productive,"  why is it that so many huge new companies and factories are setting up their headquarters in Southern and Western cities?   I guess they must be fools.  Maybe the Chambers of Commerce of these great dependency cities should write letters to them, telling them what a mistake they are making.

Regards, Mannyrock

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 01:56:55 PM »
OK! I've spent a lot of time cleaning this one up, and I should have just closed it I guess, but some did try and answer a topic with baited questions without being led into the flame.And for them I left it open.You might notice I did modify his OP that clearly was an attempt to start a pishing war. SO! lets continue and see if we can at least act like adults ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 02:05:31 PM »
Im  staying  ;  I  want  to  be  here  to say.   I  TOLD  YOU  SO. >:( >:( >:(

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
OK! I've spent a lot of time cleaning this one up, and I should have just closed it I guess, but some did try and answer a topic with baited questions without being led into the flame.And for them I left it open.You might notice I did modify his OP that clearly was an attempt to start a pishing war. SO! lets continue and see if we can at least act like adults ;)
Sorry if it was taken that way. I did not mean to start a pissing war. I'm just tired of people putting down the USA. Throwing the flag in the mud is a prime example. As I said earlier, I feel the USA is still the best country to live in. This talk about lock and load and succession and revolution is crazy talk yet allowed to continue. When I ask what country is better and which would you want to live in- I'm labeled trying to start a pissing war. My feeling goes back to the Viet Nam war.If you don't like this county, there are many others to live in. It's sad that I defend this country and  am accused of starting a pissing war. sad - very sad.

"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Anna

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 02:30:32 PM »
Iceland is very nice in the interior , Bolivia is another one with only a puppet government set in place to look like socialist. We know people who go hunting down there, and they swear that's the place where the old Apartheid government ended up .