Author Topic: feinstein, ban all assault weapons, turn em in. husseins rt hand girl.  (Read 886 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/turn-them-over-feinstein-moves-to-ban-all-assault-rifles-high-capacity-magazines-and-pistol-grips_11072012

Turn Them Over: Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips 

Printer Friendly Version of this Page SHTF Plan RSS Feed - Emergency Preparedness and Disaster PlanningSignup for Our Regular News Updates 

The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.
We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.
Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.
What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
It would essentially ban thousands of firearms and require gun owners to turn them over to the Federal government.

I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me
California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.

This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a ban would ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.
I don’t know about you, but if these things come to pass and I’m “in possession” I’m certainly not selling.
In fact, the lack of interest in the idea surprised the California liberal’s legal staffers. Apparently, they believe no logical person could possible disagree with them.

I began receiving the first reports of increases in gun buying by people concerned about tomorrow’s election. Dealers in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Indiana all tell me there hasn’t been a huge number of buyers expressing those concerns, but the numbers were noticeable.
Among that group -and the majority of “regular” purchasers- the core driving most of the purchasing seem to be in their mid-to-late 30s. Again, home and personal defense are the most frequently cited reasons for buying.
Source: Shooting Wire
At a Congressional budget meeting in September of this year, Feinstein alluded to her desire to reintroduce federal assault weapons ban regulations similar to those she helped cosponsor and pass in 1994 during the Presidency of Bill Clinton:
  >“Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to say, once again, in legislation, weapons of war do not belong on our streets…”
September 5, 2012Is it any wonder that shares of stocks like Smith & Wesson and Ruger surged this morning in response to President Obama winning a second term? While the majority of stocks across the world are in the midst of a sell-off and economic conditions indicate the country is in a recession, America’s gun owners aren’t waiting to see what happens next.
Senator Feinstein is serious, and despite this most recent report appearing only as a rumor, her comments earlier this year and her actions two decades ago, should leave no question as to where this is headed.
They are coming for our guns; plain and simple.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Anna

Re: feinstein, ban all assault weapons, turn em in. husseins rt hand girl.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 03:53:44 AM »
A lot of this didn't work to well in Australia or in Mexico.  Even in the UK , guns are still surfacing in the hands of criminals.   

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 03:57:46 AM »
after that it will be handguns and any selfloading rifle or shotgun.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 04:03:08 AM »
Thanks to obama supporters and vote trashers. Husseins not wasting any time. The purpose is to disarm US, not the criminals. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 04:05:48 AM »
Thanks to obama supporters and vote trashers. Husseins not wasting ant time. The purpose is to disarm US, not the criminals. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Naw he needs the criminals as some sort of international enforcement .

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »
Well Obama's base, the no tax paying inner city welfare losers will just have to enforce this one. Notice how much of the country does not support Obama.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 11:04:51 AM »
we have the firepower to run them all to a narrow strip on the east coast.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 11:22:07 AM »
people are more concerned  with their idea  of moral code enforcement

to get out   and/or stick together to run the democrats  out

this election  proves it
just read  the post here....''i can't vote for romnee because......''
...................''i am  voting my conscience''.........''they are both the same''.....''they all  lie''

then there is the ones that sat at home!!

so  many people...claiming to MEN..... many of then
are  just emotional wrecks  with out the benefit  of logic

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 11:40:27 AM »
Thanks to obama supporters and vote trashers. Husseins not wasting ant time. The purpose is to disarm US, not the criminals. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Ah, still blaming "vote trashers" huh? That's that tired old lie from the preelection period. Guess what, my vote didn't make an iota of difference, my state went solidly for the Obee.

But if the repubs had run a real conservative......well THAT might had made a difference.

Maybe next time......if there is one.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »
people are more concerned  with their idea  of moral code enforcement

to get out   and/or stick together to run the democrats  out

this election  proves it
just read  the post here....''i can't vote for romnee because......''
...................''i am  voting my conscience''.........''they are both the same''.....''they all  lie''

then there is the ones that sat at home!!

so  many people...claiming to MEN..... many of then
are  just emotional wrecks  with out the benefit  of logic
45-70.gov for president 2016.  or sooner if we run'em out at gunpoint.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 01:41:05 PM »
thanx  MR.  RAT

but  i couldn't  even win  if  only GBO members voted

i  don't want to force  my  beleifs  on some one else
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 03:17:18 PM »
Tip of the iceberg boys, wait until you see what's below the water... And Romney will be the most conservative politician you will see possibly forever running for the white house.  The country couldn't stomach him, they certainly won't tolerate a right winger or libertarian. No chance no way. 
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:47 PM »
thanx  MR.  RAT

but  i couldn't  even win  if  only GBO members voted

i  don't want to force  my  beleifs  on some one else
but your beliefs would make this a better country.
obama may force us to take up arms when he tries to collect them.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 01:30:09 AM »
Tip of the iceberg boys, wait until you see what's below the water... And Romney will be the most conservative politician you will see possibly forever running for the white house.  The country couldn't stomach him, they certainly won't tolerate a right winger or libertarian. No chance no way.

I agree. Conservatives had a chance to bring a conservative to the front in the primary. Instead we got Romney. It doesn't mean that conservatives have it wrong. It means that there just aren't many of them anymore. They could parade out the staunchest conservative there is, and he would get buried. The reason Republicans keep running softer and softer conservatives is because that is what gets votes.
I really don't understand the idea of "we got Obama because the republicans didn't have a conservative candidate to vote for".  We have voted for a Marxist twice now, but we still want to think a conservative could have won? We had a chance to put a conservative in Romney's spot, and we failed.  Conservative thinking is dieing, along with America. Look at the senate we got. Look at the characters in congress. Look at the SCOTUS. Conservatism is over, not because its not true and right, but because to many now have been through the indoctrination process. They have been made ignorant of whats true and right. Basically America has been turned into a herd of sheep.       
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 02:49:39 AM »
DDZ, you're right as usual.   I'm not waiting three years to start e-mailing.
I'm collecting addresses and with my wifes help, I'm starting on my wording of my messages. 
I want them to make people think without making them mad.

I'm starting with the constitution party.

http://constitutionparty.com/OurPrinciples/2012Platform/tabid/127/Default.aspx

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 03:01:49 AM »
Wonder if this would be being discussed if the country gave a damn... >:(

Paul Ryan with his brothers after the election.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline dwalk

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 03:59:50 AM »
this has been coming since the first AWB klinton passed expired.
i have an MSR (Modern Sporting Rifle) it looks very much like an M4 Carbine with an A2 buttstcok installed. it has a very similar gas operating system. it does NOT have full-auto capability or the ability to attach a grenade launcher.
IF another AWB is initiated, which i believe will be, i plan on removing the gas tube, permanently blocking the gas block and removing the gas key from the bolt.
i will then have a straight pull, bolt action, single shot, magazine fed rifle.
i suspect Feinstein, and company, will go for an all-out ban on all semi auto firearms...rimfire?...who knows yet...right now...we're ok on that one here in california but who know what the next legislative session will bring?
jerry brown will certainly sign any legislation presented to him and we know that the US Senate will pass any anti-gun legilsation they feel like
we'd better, dust off, clean up, get fresh ink or cartridges, new reams of paper, get ready to fire up, our fax machines, printers and email capabilities and gather a mailing lists, addresses and phone numbers for our "Representatives"... we're gonna have to bombard them with protests; we cannot compromise...
if you value your firearms rights as we now have, better be prepared to fight for them. the 2A does NOT specify what KIND of firearms we are allowed to "Keep and bear"...legislators are VERY AWARE of that.
i beleive many legislators are actually disappointed that the streets are NOT "Running red with the blood of good cops" as one sheriff said when it 'sunseted', so they could impose a permananent ban on"Assault" weapons. the fact is very ,very few so-called "Assault weapons" are used in gun-relate crimes. legislators conviently forget/ignore that.

don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 04:25:14 AM »
Actually the type of weapons we are supposed to "keep and Bear" are those similar to the standing armies weapons. The Militia the Consititution talks about is us and then specified weapons just like what the standing army carried.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 07:30:04 AM »
an assault weapon is too cumbersome for your basic bad guy to use for knocking over a gas station.
but, liberals have no common sense, or should I say just plain stupid.

Offline Anna

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 07:43:18 AM »
And is she supposed to be the poster child for that ? My goodness her looks alone would cause me to not turn anything in. My EYEs !!!!!!! In her case ugliness really does go clean to the bone !

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »
I wish we still had a copier, I'd like several of feinsteins face, mice are starting to come in for the winter. POWDERMAN.

Offline Anna

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 01:22:02 PM »
I wish we still had a copier, I'd like several of feinsteins face, mice are starting to come in for the winter. POWDERMAN.

Wow, that would work real well in an out house. Tell the mice to go out and get there own!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter