Author Topic: State of Texas easily gathers enough signatures for secession petition  (Read 2786 times)

Offline FPH

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: State of Texas easily gathers enough signatures for secession petition
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 02:04:58 AM »
Made one whole news day in El Paso.  Never had been mentioned before.  Main  talk was joining NM.

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 04:14:53 AM »
Any state that successfully seperates from the US will sooner or later be invaded by the US and retaken. No new country that close to us will have a chance in hell against the most powerful and arrogant military force the world has ever seen. This whole seperation from the US is what was said earlier.  Just a way of telling Washington that they need to wake up.  I have confidence that we will loose no states from our country.  New Mexico from what I have read in recent posts needs to go ahead and just remove the word "New" from their title. Sounds like they have been pretty much swallowed up by our southern neighbors.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline FPH

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 04:42:25 AM »
Any state that successfully seperates from the US will sooner or later be invaded by the US and retaken. No new country that close to us will have a chance in hell against the most powerful and arrogant military force the world has ever seen. This whole seperation from the US is what was said earlier.  Just a way of telling Washington that they need to wake up.  I have confidence that we will loose no states from our country.  New Mexico from what I have read in recent posts needs to go ahead and just remove the word "New" from their title. Sounds like they have been pretty much swallowed up by our southern neighbors.

That can be said of quite a few States.  El Paso is about 80% "Hispani.  NM is actually better in attitude than TX.  Compares to San Antonio VS El Paso.

Offline magooch

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 04:43:54 AM »
I still think the simpler solution would be to declare war on libs and kick them out of our country, or if they refuse to leave, just put them out of our misery.
Swingem

Offline lgm270

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 05:04:32 AM »
Oh we are on the same side of this, I just think they would make their way to some place that openly stated having amnesty or safe haven for them.  Think kaliforni for instance.  Yes a good dose of civil up rising would scatter them like cockroaches. A few good lynchings would also do wonders for others who have made a career of sponging off the government.

Kalifornia is bankrupt.   Major California cities are going bankrupt.  The money spigot and  the easy living are  coming to an end.  They can vote in city councils, mayors and leglislatures, but the can't vote in the physical economy necessary to sustain their presence here.

Without infusions of federal money, California is simply not sustainable.  The situation here is getting more desperate.   States full of  Mexicans whose main talent is scrubbing toilets are not sustainable.  They tend to evolve backwards rather than forwards.     

I have thought about this overnight and listed to some radio discussion.  The secession petitions are totally symbolic.  It takes a vote of the legislature to even declare secession.  Then a whole bunch of problems follow.  The point is, if you expel the parasites,  jobs open up for Americans who pay taxes and follow the laws and there's kind of a self-healing effect.

I'll tell you something else:  With another 6 million unemployed, there are lots of Americans who would pick crops just to get three square meals and a roof over their head.   Americans once again are going to learn to do things for themselves and will be better for it.

Do you realize that this  Hurrican Sandy that hit NY and NJ knocked out  whole towns?   Our gov't had days to prepare and did NOTHING.  This is just the shape of more to come.    There will be French Revolution style civil unrest...violence.    I think there will be lynching again as a reaction to the Fed Gov's refusal to deal with the Mexican problem.  This is already happening in Greece, where  Greek  patriots are taking things into their own hands and dealing with the illegal immigration problem there.  Greece is broke and has huge unemployment like we're going to get here.   

I think Obama's victory was too much too soon.  People, especially white people, are really waking up and we still have guns in this country.  White people with guns are not going to sit down and starve to death while Mexicans live off the fat of the land.   What's happening in Greece will happen here.   

Offline keith44

• Trade Count: (2)
keep em talkin' while I reload
Life member NRA

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »
didn't see this coming:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-washington-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/6V6VG9Q0

if only it were DC  ;)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's more news for a guy who promised he would "unite Americans"... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/white-house-secede-petitions-reach-660000-signatures-50-state-participation/

Of course that "unite" stuff was just 'trash talking'..  He has accomplished his mission which was apparently assigned him by Soros..
       The U.S. is being deconstructed...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2012, 01:52:55 AM »
The idea might work.............IF......Texas can acquire some nuclear weapons as a bargaining chip. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »
If it means having no more presidents from Texas, it should be granted.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
Let 'em declare secession. Then, the US armed forces invade Texas, take it all back, and all Texans have lost their citizenship and are guilty of treason. After the auction and homesteading, there won't be much national debt left. Hey, as long as we're fantasizing... ;D
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »
Let 'em declare secession. Then, the US armed forces invade Texas, take it all back, and all Texans have lost their citizenship and are guilty of treason. After the auction and homesteading, there won't be much national debt left. Hey, as long as we're fantasizing... ;D

Here is what Lincoln had to say about revolutions against existing government in 1852:

"January 9, 1852 "Whereas, in the opinion of this meeting, the arrival of Kossuth in our country, in connection with the recent events in Hungary, and with the appeal he is now making in behalf of his country, presents an occasion upon which we, the American people, cannot remain silent, without justifying an inference against our continued devotion to the principles of our free institutions, therefore,

"Resolved, 1. That it is the right of any people, sufficiently numerous for national independence, to throw off, to revolutionize, their existing form of government, and to establish such other in its stead as they may choose."

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/l/lincoln/lincoln2?rgn=main;view=fulltext

This was in 1852.  Once he was installed in the White House in the election of 1860 and had to do the bidding of Northern financial interests, he took a different course.
But in 1852 when he was not under the thumb of Wall Street, Lincoln supported "the right of any people, sufficiently numerous for national independence," to go their own way as set forth above. 

Texas certainly qualifies for that.

I can more readily understand why the freedom loving  people  of Texas would want to sever any connection to people like you  than I can understand the  desire of people like you to use military force to  crush  the freedom loving  people of Texas.

Why do you hate freedom loving people?     

Offline Anna

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 01:04:25 AM »
Texas = one of the last states that could function on the gold standard. In the form of Natural gas
alone, deep port and pipeline tariffs , raw minerals down by Sanderson, manufacturing, and the high tech industry's that are already there.
If Texas is taking any federal aid it all boils down to this. Why spend your own money that you may need one day, when you have someone else's to blow in the mean time ? 

I had a friend once that was from Texas and was a very successful gold digger. She told me once that hay,its just my job nothing personal. If the men i date are stupid enough to keep sending it my way
then it's their fault not mine. She never even had to touch them, so she wasn't the kind of woman you
might think she was. She was very professional and honest about her job I did give her that .

She amassed a fortune and retired on that money in just ten years. Congressmen,business tycoons,
a lot of times from men that were also married. You see it in the headlines all the time now.
These women and some of these states are not twisting anyone's arm to have some fool hand them
money. As with the Feds, most of the time the states reciveing that money look at it like this.

The money Washingtin is funneling into their state is used for the ridiculous entitlement programs the Feds implemented in their state in the first place. And not for anything they by themselves would ever
dream of having or doing. So Libs, just keep sending it their way it is greatly appreciated .  ;D
And you are right Libs, you can not fix stupid. So hay baby how about you buying me this and that ?
I will hold your hand and be beside you all the time for the entire world to see !

Until you wise up or run out of money then I don't want anything else to do with you. So you go     Texas,when the bill comes due it wasn't me who signed on the dotted line. Besides you gave to me as a gift, and if you continue to harass me over this I might just get a global restraining order on you from all the new friends that I now have. It was fun but now, Get Lost !

Or I might just tell your wife the American tax payer exactly what you were telling me behind closed doors. These states did not prostitute themselves, the Feds did a fine job of doing that to themselves.
And just look at them now, even a four star general ? Oh my  ??? 
So , just give it to me baby and give to me now !

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 02:31:20 AM »
Hey, was your friend from Houston?

Offline lgm270

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 03:51:21 AM »
Texas = one of the last states that could function on the gold standard. In the form of Natural gas
alone, deep port and pipeline tariffs , raw minerals down by Sanderson, manufacturing, and the high tech industry's that are already there.
If Texas is taking any federal aid it all boils down to this. Why spend your own money that you may need one day, when you have someone else's to blow in the mean time ? 

I had a friend once that was from Texas and was a very successful gold digger. She told me once that hay,its just my job nothing personal. If the men i date are stupid enough to keep sending it my way
then it's their fault not mine. She never even had to touch them, so she wasn't the kind of woman you
might think she was. She was very professional and honest about her job I did give her that .

She amassed a fortune and retired on that money in just ten years. Congressmen,business tycoons,
a lot of times from men that were also married. You see it in the headlines all the time now.
These women and some of these states are not twisting anyone's arm to have some fool hand them
money. As with the Feds, most of the time the states reciveing that money look at it like this.

The money Washingtin is funneling into their state is used for the ridiculous entitlement programs the Feds implemented in their state in the first place. And not for anything they by themselves would ever
dream of having or doing. So Libs, just keep sending it their way it is greatly appreciated .  ;D
And you are right Libs, you can not fix stupid. So hay baby how about you buying me this and that ?
I will hold your hand and be beside you all the time for the entire world to see !

Until you wise up or run out of money then I don't want anything else to do with you. So you go     Texas,when the bill comes due it wasn't me who signed on the dotted line. Besides you gave to me as a gift, and if you continue to harass me over this I might just get a global restraining order on you from all the new friends that I now have. It was fun but now, Get Lost !

Or I might just tell your wife the American tax payer exactly what you were telling me behind closed doors. These states did not prostitute themselves, the Feds did a fine job of doing that to themselves.

Hordes of Mexicans have taken over Southern California and have dispossessed American people.

THE FEDERAL MONEY WE GET GOES TO FAT CATS AND TO ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE HERE.  IT WOULD BE A BLESSING IF THE FEDERAL MONEY WERE CUT OFF.  IT'S THE FEDERAL MONEY THAT IS SUBSIDIZING AND FUNDING THE INVASION AND ENEMY OCCUPATION OF OUR COUNTRY.   

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »
Texas can't even adequately fund their education system.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »

Here is what Chuck Baldwin thinks about the Secession petition.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/5259
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »

It doesn't work like that Anna. Here is how it works: Texas sends the money to Washington DC. Washington skims some off the top and then sends what is left back to Texas with strings attached. While it is true that some states receive more than the government extracts from it's citizens, it is only because some other states pay out more and receive less. The federal government is just the middle man, skimming and controlling. Why not eliminate the middle man? Government has no wealth in and of itself because it doesn't produce anything. It only redistributes.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline powderman

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »

A darn sight better than another from ILL by way of kenya. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »

A darn sight better than another from ILL by way of kenya. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

And to think of what happened with the last President from Illinois.     :o :o

Maybe we should just throw Illinois out of the Union, as they keep sending people to DC that destroy this nation.  Yet, in Lincoln's defense, he just wanted to keep the Union together and prevent the expansion of slavery.  Too bad the rest of his party didn't see it the same way.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 07:22:41 PM »
I still think the simpler solution would be to declare war on libs and kick them out of our country, or if they refuse to leave, just put them out of our misery.

That would open a big can of worms! Sons would be waging war against Mothers.Fathers against sons and daughters. Brothers against sisters. Talk about splitting family's!
Yep! I can just hear it.........Mom. your gonna have to leave the country, or I'll put you out of your misery ::) Hate to do it, but it's the simplest solution!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.