Author Topic: GOA.....Three reasons Republicans lost  (Read 1572 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
GOA.....Three reasons Republicans lost
« on: November 14, 2012, 01:51:42 PM »

The Gun Owners Of America give three reasons they think Republicans lost, or what they had the opportunity to do, and gave Obama a pass.

http://gunowners.org/a11142012.htm
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Defoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: GOA.....Three reasons Republicans lost
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:28:57 PM »
another member sent me a very informative PM and said check out the constitution party.
Wow, that's the route I'll be going from this point.

the GOA letter was interesting but NRA is just as good.
they BOTH beg for money. ;D

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
I won't be voting again.  The Democrats cannot be beat at this point.  Too many people want free stuff.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 04:03:56 PM »
   I would advise people here to worry less about Obama and concentrate on more dangerous issues. Republicans LOST a huge majority of womens votes, even in suburbia. Those are the soccer moms whose votes were crucial in passage of CCW in many if not most states. Those same women, many of them now HAVE CCW themselves. Now, they have just ben B-slapped by the likes of Akin and Mourdock. Couple that with the micro-targeting of data-mining information by the Democratic party and the resources of men like Bloomberg and Soros, you have the strategy and finances to wipe out the Republican house one member at a time.  Apparently Bloombergs money, several million in house races in California, has netted several seats already.
    When some suburban housewife suddenly gets a hit on facebook from an old friend she has not seen in years, who just happens to think of her because of an anniversary....... of a friend that committed suicide on that date, shot himself, while in high school. Maybe invites her to some event......  . She also happens to be ; on the school board....... city council........ an alderwoman........ selection committee to recommend local judges......
    The group she is now meeting with are "like minded" - against bullying, wanting to get soft drinks out of school, make sure the kids all wear their helmets when bike riding......   The reason she has that CCW was after a home invasion a few blocks away, it made her feel safer, and the kids. Now she is being immersed in a group who are convinced that a gun in the house is actually more risky than home invasion......
     NOW, they feed her brownies, give her discounts on Home Interior products, and invite her to makeup parties...... While Republican MEN are yelling about those POOR latino kids down the block, refusing to pay for her birth control ( when THEY cause the problem in the first place) and talking about LEGITIMATE RAPE.........
    REMEMBER- you NEED her vote..... she does not NEED crap from you. She was only against cafe standards and cap and trade because she NEEDS that Escalade to keep the kids safe. If there was never another small animal, big game animal, or hell, farm animal killed, she would not be sorry. Well, maybe chickens-- as long as she does not have to see it before the McNugget phase, on in her salad.

THIS IS WHAT WE FACE. With data mining, face recognition technology, and micro targeting, people like Bloomberg will know through debit and credit card purchase records,phone calls, texts etc,  when your wife or girlfriend walks into a store-- when her last period was and what brand of tampon she uses, if she was ever depressed- which doctor she saw- and what drug she was prescribed for it, and which girlfriend she met at what restaurant to talk about it, and what drinks they had.

Think about it. When I go online to shop, I am automatically routed to RELOADING sections, the adds that pop up are for components, casting equipment and brass. There is never an add for cigars or whiskey, but BUFFET restaurants? You bet! Hell, they already know if you prefer Realtree or Mossy Oak.

YOU ...... had better get all your feces together, organized, and tightly under control. WE....... are going to have to get smart, cooperative, and united. If we do not , you might as well shave your butt and rent it out to a miniature golf course, because the rest of what MIGHT be salvageable will be gone, and that will be the biggest thrill you have left. :o :(
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 04:14:32 PM »
I won't be voting again.  The Democrats cannot be beat at this point.  Too many people want free stuff.

I agree, and we stand around knowing that they stole this thing again. We are not getting the humble
immigrants anymore coming here to work and better their lives. We are only getting the bums that other country's don't want , or can't afford to keep supporting.
And it's going to be interesting when even they wake up and realise that Obama has lied to them also.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
I won't be voting again.  The Democrats cannot be beat at this point....
I believe that was what Hitler thought the British would think.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »
The British weren't sheep.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
I'm hoping that enough people will see the destruction of his second term that they'll wake up and vote against democrats.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 01:20:14 AM »
another member sent me a very informative PM and said check out the constitution party.
Wow, that's the route I'll be going from this point.
I'm thinking the same way.  their platform is great.
but I'm having trouble finding any locals in office.  I'll keep trying.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »
two excellent articles.  I haven't said anything about latinos for a long time mainly because I have many of them as friends, especially my daughters best friend who was brought here as a toddler.
she is important in my family (my adopted daughter is mexican heritage).
my idea is seal the border, and leave those already here alone.  if they commit a crime, deport them.
my wife and I have been down through the middle of the yucatan, and those folks are living on practically nothing.  the major intersections have a machine gun nest on them.  I do not blame those folks for wanting to come here.  so Charles is right, we need a clear immigration policy that would push latinos to the conservative party.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline painted horse

• Avid Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
If the Republican (or any other party) wants to earn or keep the womans vote in this country, they may start by first not taking away THEIR personal freedom of choice...seems pretty easy for a man to make that choice for them, they just shoot, reload, and go on their merry way.......

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »
If the Republican (or any other party) wants to earn or keep the womans vote in this country, they may start by first not taking away THEIR personal freedom of choice...seems pretty easy for a man to make that choice for them, they just shoot, reload, and go on their merry way.......
That is a non issue in any election as far as reality goes but the Democrats know too many women are as dumb as a pail of rocks so they bring out the lies and watch news women have conniptions floating the lie to  the stupid masses.

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
So the next Republican candidate has to be way to the right, in the center and more to the left; he also has to be a white hispanic black guy and look and talk like a woman.  He/she is also going to have to learn how to fix the voting more effectively and lastly has to get a bunch of phones to give away to the leaches.

It's obvious we don't need a moral person with executive and economics experience.
Swingem

Offline twoshooter

• Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
There is your problem, plain and simple. Those "dumb women" out number us by 5-8% just in pure numbers. In people who can and will vote, the number is a lot bigger. You keep up mouthing off like that, you will wind up in a psych ward somewhere charged with a "hate crime" and being reconditioned. All the bravado in the world will get you squat. As long as people are elected in this country to make laws there will have to be cooperation. Old white men are not only outnumbered, the deficit is growing every day. Hispanics are breeding and immigrating at a rate astronomical compared to us. Those are FACTS, not open to question or interpretation. What we really need is some real "smooth talkers" like here. That is really going to close the gap. A few more like Akin around here and it will be illegal to pee standing up.
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline painted horse

• Avid Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
So the next Republican candidate has to be way to the right, in the center and more to the left; he also has to be a white hispanic black guy and look and talk like a woman.  He/she is also going to have to learn how to fix the voting more effectively and lastly has to get a bunch of phones to give away to the leaches.

It's obvious we don't need a moral person with executive and economics experience.

Well it's pretty obvious he can't be a Mormon, or change his mind about any decision he's ever made in the past (just like the rest of us that never made a decision that we later changed) other than that I think you're close, not all the way there yet, but close...maybe throw in that earlier statement above about a lot of women being dumber than a pail of rocks, that'll probably put us over the edge for a sure....Victory!!!!  my goodness... ;)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »

Well it's pretty obvious he can't be a Mormon, or change his mind about any decision he's ever made in the past (just like the rest of us that never made a decision that we later changed) other than that I think you're close, not all the way there yet, but close...maybe throw in that earlier statement above about a lot of women being dumber than a pail of rocks, that'll probably put us over the edge for a sure....Victory!!!!  my goodness... ;)
Painted Horse, thank you.  I've been preaching that people CAN change.  but some folks don't believe that.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline clum sum

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »
The three reasons tha GOP lost is ,1 more people voted for the Dems, 2 more people voted for the Dems,3 more people voted for the Dems. These people voted for who they thought was best, this is why it started with We The People.
A man's hand shake is his bond.
                     Joe R. Risley Jr.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Who cares what lame excuse a neocon like Charles Krauthammer will make for the defeat of his policies?  A simple question to exiting pollers provided 57% blamed the bad economy on George Bush.  Now what did George Bush do for us?  He got us into the Iraq War and we're still paying for the mess we made over there.  It has bankrupted our economy.  You can't run that kind of debt and not expect ramifications.  It was 8 years of Republican hell that motivated voters, in '08 and '12.  Looks like nothing's going to change with Republicans.  They are still the war party so they will also be unelectable in 2016. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 06:51:46 PM »
Who cares what lame excuse a neocon like Charles Krauthammer will make for the defeat of his policies?  A simple question to exiting pollers provided 57% blamed the bad economy on George Bush.  Now what did George Bush do for us?  He got us into the Iraq War and we're still paying for the mess we made over there.  It has bankrupted our economy.  You can't run that kind of debt and not expect ramifications.  It was 8 years of Republican hell that motivated voters, in '08 and '12.  Looks like nothing's going to change with Republicans.  They are still the war party so they will also be unelectable in 2016.
You should stop quoting those DNC talking point flyers, they were bs before and still are which makes repeating them rather obtuse.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 04:24:27 AM »
The gun grabbing thing is way overblown.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
In what manner?

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »
In what manner?
TwoBlocked can answer for hisself, but if I were to guess... an example would be Obama. There was all kind of caterwauling and dire prediction back in '08 about how he'd go gun-grabbin'... and it didn't happen. DID NOT. BTW, that was my (correct) prediction at the time; if only I were so accurate on the market and point spreads.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 09:30:08 AM »

54+%  if the eligible voters  DIDN'T VOTE
that  is  less than 25% of the eligible voters picked OBOMER   for the other 75+%

i think  i know you well enough to tell you
not voting  for someone with a chance of winning makes you  part of the problem
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 09:33:19 AM »
Pretty chancy trying to win an election by just getting 53% of the votes and writing off the other 47%, and by running on a plutocractic dis-unity and neoconic war platform represented by a archetypical asset stripper_ _majority of average people don't trust those guys if they paid any attention to the shenagins of Wall St. The winners tried to appeal to 100% of the votes and if they got a little more than half they win with voters feeling safer voting for neolib guy...  Doesn't matter, on the big stuff nothing changes...fascism/corporatism is our future as long as TPB can maintain disunity..
..TM7

WHY   WORRY ABOUT THE 47%  THAT SUPPORTS  ROBIN HOOD
   we need to worry about the  over 56%  that  wouldn't choose romnee as the lesser of 2 evils
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 09:51:43 AM »
In what manner?
TwoBlocked can answer for hisself, but if I were to guess... an example would be Obama. There was all kind of caterwauling and dire prediction back in '08 about how he'd go gun-grabbin'... and it didn't happen. DID NOT. BTW, that was my (correct) prediction at the time; if only I were so accurate on the market and point spreads.

It's just another example of how people deceive themselves into believing a falsehood.  They believe it because they want to believe it.  It fits the outcome they desire.   ;)
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »
I've said it before.  The Republicans lost not because of what they did or didn't do, but because most people like the liberal ideas Obama offers.  It's no good to question or whine.  We live in a nation that wants total freedom to do whatever they want, have whatever they want,m and to be looked after with frees stuff, like swampman said.  Man or woman, most are stupidly liberal.  Even when we crash, those foolish voters will not see that it was their fault.  It's  not like we will turn around someday.  It's more like we're accelerating toward the crash.
We ain't seen nothin' yet.     

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 10:50:15 AM »

And I think I know you well enough to tell you that if the republicans had run something other than a baby killer, gun grabber, & homo supporter, I would have voted for him.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 12:23:37 PM »

And I think I know you well enough to tell you that if the republicans had run something other than a baby killer, gun grabber, & homo supporter, I would have voted for him.
So instead you let your action on voting day help elect a---baby killer, gun grabber and homo supporter who will appoint judges that strengthen those attributes?
Bizzare.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
It's really too bad that the 47% who voted for Romney don't get anything.  Well not really.   ;D