Author Topic: Pervert exposes himself, woman pulls gun on him.  (Read 644 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Pervert exposes himself, woman pulls gun on him.
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:10:11 AM »
Woman pulls gun on man who exposed himself at lake    A Longview woman who was walking at Lake Sacajawea with her 6-year-old son pulled a gun on a man who exposed his genitals to her Wednesday evening, according to police.

The 35-year-old woman was near Martin Dock around 8:10 p.m. when the man approached her “aggressively,” sat down and began performing a sex act, then suggested she should watch him, according to the woman and accounts from police.

“I put the magazine in my gun. I cocked it,” the woman said in an interview Thursday night. “I said, ‘You need to leave or Ill shoot you. I’m going to blow your brains out.’ ”

“Oh, [expletive]!” the man declared, before running away.

The woman, whose name is being withheld by the paper because she is the victim of a sex crime, said she has never before brought her gun, a Ruger .380, with her to the lake, but she grabbed it on her way out the door Wednesday because it was foggy and dark.

“I just had a feeling,” she said.

It was one of at least two similar incidents that occurred within six hours in Longview. A man exposed himself to a woman in the parking lot of Winco Foods, at the Triangle Center in Longview, at 2:09 a.m. Thursday, then left in a blue Honda, driving toward Ocean Beach Highway on 15th Avenue, according to another police report.

Longview police detective Kyle Sahim said police can’t say for sure yet whether the incidents are related.

The woman who encountered the man at Lake Sacajawea said she saw the man fumbling with his belt as he approached her and her son at Martin Dock. “Miss, miss,” he said, according to the woman. “Could you watch this? You need to watch this.”

As the man fled, she said she sent her dog, a well-trained Norwegian Buhund Hound, after him. In time, the dog had the man cornered at the gate to Lions Island near Kessler Boulevard. She called her dog back, and the man disappeared into the darkness.

Asked how her son reacted to all of this, she said: “I had him turn and face toward me. I stayed calm. I didn’t raise my voice. I don’t think he knew what was going on.”

Police still hadn’t found the man Thursday evening but are investigating several suspects, Sahim said. The woman called police later in the evening, saying she was looking at an online database of local sex offenders and believed she recognized the man she encountered at the lake.

The man involved in the Lake Sacajawea incident was described as a white male in his early 20s with short dark-blond hair and wearing a gray hoody and dark blue jeans.

The man who exposed himself in the WinCo parking lot was described as a white male with blond hair and wearing a gray hoody.

http://tdn.com/news/local/woman-pull...9bb2963f4.html
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Anna

Re: Pervert exposes himself, woman pulls gun on him.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 06:11:02 AM »
This just looks like this weirdo brought the wrong tool to a gun fight.  ;D

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 06:27:34 AM »
If they ever catch him they will charge him with assault with a friendly weapon?
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 07:22:29 AM »
WELL..................
 he  did pull his gun first!!
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 07:29:31 AM »
That would have been a good time for a 38 and some rat shot.....They would have had no problem finding him then.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 07:56:13 AM »
PEPPER SPRAY!!

some one  please test this theory  and put it on you-tube
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 07:58:56 AM »
WOW....this wan't even a direct  hit.......it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoNtG6YVzQU

Offline Anna

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »
That poor kid ! Instead of standing there and yelling at him, get some baking soda and cold water and help him !

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 09:05:59 AM »
i have feeling that pepper spray  saved his eyesight

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 09:15:20 AM »
Well it didn't grow hair on the palms of his hands for sure. But why isn't someone filling that bathtub up with some cold water at least? People wouldn't be acting like this if he had sat in some poision ivy.
What's the difference he was in pain and didn't know what to do.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 09:37:48 AM »
I was just thinking, if she had a can of pepper spray and sprayed the pervert's privates due to the sensitivity of the area, he would probably be in hurting status.  The video proves it.  I will be sure to let the wife know so she can spread the word amoungst her lady friends.  They all carry pepperspray.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 10:05:51 AM »
Bear spray would be better....longer range and more heat.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 10:42:47 PM »
A lazer beam sight pointed at the RIGHT spot followed by the words IAM GONNA SHOOT, that would also be a real attention getter.  :o

Gun Runner

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 01:56:28 AM »
If they ever catch him they will charge him with assault with a friendly weapon?
He may get off because of insufficient evidence. ;D
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 02:53:39 AM »
Water won't stop the pepper spray burning. It's the same capsasin they use in arthritis balm. Ever eat something with too much habenero? Water won't touch it. Soap or shampoo would work--- the alkali in the soap will stop the acid in the capsasin. Or, like Anna said, baking soda. Any kind of oil will work, too: olive oil, canola, corn oil, etc. (If you DO eat something too spicy, eat some bacon or balogna, or a hot dog--- whole milk or half-'n'-half will work, too.) Just FYI.  ;)   
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
I hope that lady rethinks her practice of keeping her gun and mag seperate. No need for one in chamber in a most of cases but if her purse is anything like Pattys the mag may have taken a while to find. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 03:50:58 AM »
Wow, my home town makes the news again.  Well, technically I don't live in Longview, but it is where I grew up.  I'm out here in the burbs where we don't have perverts--right?
Swingem

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 04:00:12 AM »
"this is my rifle, this is my gun..."

Good thing she didn't shoot the guy... I don't believe you're allow to kill someone for exposing theyself... I'm not even sure if it's legal to aim a weapon at them (assault). Any lawyers here know?

Could be, he was taking a leak and she has... embellished the story a bit.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 04:05:47 AM »
very  grey  area

she  did  ''escalate''.......

in  florida...would a ''reasonable person be in fear of death or serious bodily injury''
or  was this a threat of rape??

if she   has  time to  load   she had time to escape
was  this an  inter-racial  interaction
this  will  change they way the  law sees this  had she  fired a shot
they  don't respect  our rights to stand your  ground

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 04:25:29 AM »
I think the young man who is so proud of his apparatus should think about finding a different base of operation.  This area is rife with folks who hold concealed carry permits and a lot of them are women.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
She should have euniched him.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »
I believe that any woman confronted with a pervert like him has the right to reasonably believe that he is capable of rape and she should be able to defend herself with lethal force if necessary. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Anna

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2012, 02:20:28 PM »
Water won't stop the pepper spray burning. It's the same capsasin they use in arthritis balm. Ever eat something with too much habenero? Water won't touch it. Soap or shampoo would work--- the alkali in the soap will stop the acid in the capsasin. Or, like Anna said, baking soda. Any kind of oil will work, too: olive oil, canola, corn oil, etc. (If you DO eat something too spicy, eat some bacon or balogna, or a hot dog--- whole milk or half-'n'-half will work, too.) Just FYI.  ;)

It's the old story of acid VS alkali. Which one wins depends on how much of it there is.