Author Topic: MacDonald's Racist Scholarships: Whites Need Not Apply  (Read 847 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
MacDonald's Racist Scholarships: Whites Need Not Apply
« on: November 19, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »

McDonald's offers racist scholarships for many racial groups, except Whites.  WHITES NEED NOT APPLY.

Here are the scholarships that McDonald's is offering:

RMHC/Future Achievers®, which awards thirteen (13) $1,000 and two $5,000 scholarships to African American high school seniors.

RMHC/Hispanic American Commitment to Educational Resources® (HACER®), which awards thirteen $1,000 and two $5,000 scholarships to Latino high school seniors.

.*Students who apply for the RMHC/HACER® Scholarship will automatically be considered for one of four RMHC/HACER® National Scholarships awarded through the support of the McDonald’s Hispanic Operators Association. These students will be eligible to receive $100,000 payable over four years ($25,000 per year), provided that the student can provide verification of enrollment each year at an accredited institution providing post-secondary education.

SORRY-- Asian scholarship logo posts way too large...

RMHC/Asian Students Increasing Achievement® (ASIA®), which awards one $5,000 and nine $1,000 scholarships to local high school seniors.

Oh, yeah-- White students can try to get a scholarship, too-- but only this one. This scholarship is open to all students, regardless of race. So while White kids "can try", they would be competing against kids of other races who already have their own scholarship options tailored just for them. And I haven't heard of a White student who actually won one of these generic scholarships. Maybe it happens, somewhere... some time... perhaps... but all of the other races have their own, and they basically have 2 places to win while White kids have only one shot, if they're lucky. The minorities get many more chances, but White kids have to share their opportunity with everyone else. AS usual.

RMHC Scholars®, which awards thirteen $1,000 and two $5,000 scholarships to local high school seniors.

Maybe your white kids are descended from slave owners and they don't deserve scholarships.  What does that make YOU?

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MacDonald's Racist Scholarships: Whites Need Not Apply
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 05:17:20 AM »
White Americans are becoming the new Palestinians. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 06:18:00 AM »
There really are a lot of African Americans that have noticed this also. And many of them have been
shut out of programs like this in favor of Latinos only just like what whites have been.

Offline D Fischer

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 06:29:01 AM »
I am wondering, how come the Federal Government takes a one size fit's all position on laws other than racial?

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »
I am wondering, how come the Federal Government takes a one size fit's all position on laws other than racial?

It's who is running the government and what race group has the largest upcoming amount of voters.
It's going to take some time, but African Americans are already seeing that many of their concerns are slowly taking a back seat to those of the Latinos.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »

It's who is running the government and what race group has the largest upcoming amount of voters.
It's going to take some time, but African Americans are already seeing that many of their concerns are slowly taking a back seat to those of the Latinos.

In metropolitan Los Angeles  Mexicans use blacks and their kids for target practice.  This  encourages blacks to move out of areas in which they're replaced by their brown brothers.  Believe it or not, blacks hate whites so much, they'd rather be murdered by Mexican racists  than join forces with dirty rotten white racists to  fight illegal immigration.   The black leadership only cares about black kids if they're shot by white people or cops, but not racist Mexicans.

This has been going on in LA for more than 20 years. 

Blacks are  able to get concessions from dull witted white people who feel guilty about "slavery, Jim Crow, blah, blah blah."    Mexicans say  to blacks, "If you think you're owed something for slavery, collect it from the white man."   :(   Here in LA, they're already fighting over boundary lines of city council districts, government benefits, patronage, etc, separate and apart from race riots in schools and racial violence and gang warfare in the streets.   

Still, blacks march and work with racist Mexicans  for  their own dispossession and ultimate extinction.    Go figure. 

Offline Anna

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 10:10:16 AM »
I've read things about those shootings, mostly gang related but a lot of blacks have been gunned
down while only walking down the streets. And what your saying is unfortunately true except for
a lot of places where the blacks have figured this one out.

The Reconquista clearly states that there is no place for Blacks or the Chicanos in its plans for taking
back fully 1/3rd of what is now the United States.Mexican television openly lampoons blacks as
things we can not mention here on this site.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 06:55:55 AM »

Believe it or not, blacks hate whites so much, they'd rather be murdered by Mexican racists  than join forces with dirty rotten white racists to  fight illegal immigration.   

Studies have shown all nonwhite groups trust whites more than themselves.  They know whites can be relied on, like rescue workers at Katrina.  They are counting on whites to keep the infrastructure up and running.  Sound familiar?  Then there is that other group who depends on white Christian brainwashing and tax dollars to keep their headquarters up and running.   ;D
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 07:46:36 AM »
Getting past all of the diversion and smoke blowing...Do you think it is ok to offer a scholarship that blatantly discriminates on the basis of race?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »
Getting past all of the diversion and smoke blowing...Do you think it is ok to offer a scholarship that blatantly discriminates on the basis of race?
I think if you put the money for the scholarship up you can make it for whatever criteria you want.  Like all things capitalist, the consumer may have the final say...

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 12:44:18 PM »
Yes I agree with what you are saying. My point is that a scholarship that catered to people of white European background would be stomped into the ground  within minutes of going public. It is precisely this type of hypocrisy that I cannot stomach.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »
Nothing new here for MacDonalds. I fell out with them back in the 80's when they were pushing something called " Help send a future black leader to college". Not a future leader but a future black leader. Since then I would rather eat a turd than anything that racist bunch of  jerks sell.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 01:02:34 PM »
what i find odd, is the blacks don't know, have forgotten, or, just ignore the fact, the emancipation proclamation was signed in 1863.
and...the latinos conviently forget about the treaty of hidalgo guadalupe that was signed in 1852...

don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline Anna

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 01:20:48 PM »
what i find odd, is the blacks don't know, have forgotten, or, just ignore the fact, the emancipation proclamation was signed in 1863.
and...the latinos conviently forget about the treaty of hidalgo guadalupe that was signed in 1852...

It isn't just that, we have bought this land from Nexico three times now. Won it in two wars, the Marine Corps anthem even has that in it. Yet here they come again, this time in shear numbers.
We don't need to worry about any succession.Mexico is doing a fine job of that for us and never fired
a shot. So si mi amigos, I am your frieeeend ! 

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 07:05:38 PM »
You stupid ignorant misinformed gringos, honkies, palefaces and crackers can  relax..........

Number of returned results on Google for the following searches:
  •             Polish-American scholarships ~ 57,100         
  •             Irish American scholarships ~ 131,000         
  •             Italian American scholarships ~ 223,000         
  •             Jewish scholarships ~ 808,000         
  •             German American scholarships ~ 142,000   

This phenomenon of white outrage at scholarships that target traditionally disadvantaged ethnic groups – a rage that is mute when it comes to the vast majority of ethnically          targeted scholarships that are geared towards various white ethnicities is ignorant, ugly   and unfounded.

http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com/opportunity/scholarships/diversity/bias/White-Ethnic-Scholarships-Dont-Trouble-Student-Group-Protesting-Minority-Scholarships.asp

http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com/opportunity/scholarships/diversity/ehtnic-white-scholarships.asp

http://thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2011/09/13/318153/scholarships-go-disproportionately-to-white-students/?mobile=nc

Offline lgm270

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 07:52:17 PM »
You stupid ignorant misinformed gringos, honkies, palefaces and crackers can  relax..........

Number of returned results on Google for the following searches:
  •             Polish-American scholarships ~ 57,100         
  •             Irish American scholarships ~ 131,000         
  •             Italian American scholarships ~ 223,000         
  •             Jewish scholarships ~ 808,000         
  •             German American scholarships ~ 142,000   

This phenomenon of white outrage at scholarships that target traditionally disadvantaged ethnic groups – a rage that is mute when it comes to the vast majority of ethnically          targeted scholarships that are geared towards various white ethnicities is ignorant, ugly   and unfounded.

http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com/opportunity/scholarships/diversity/bias/White-Ethnic-Scholarships-Dont-Trouble-Student-Group-Protesting-Minority-Scholarships.asp

http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com/opportunity/scholarships/diversity/ehtnic-white-scholarships.asp

http://thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2011/09/13/318153/scholarships-go-disproportionately-to-white-students/?mobile=nc

You missed the point. 

Jews are not white, even if they are a race.

Germans, Irish, Italians and Poles are not races.  They are nationalities. 

There are no "white scholarships."   It is racial discrimination to issue scholarships to all races except the white race.   Only whites are prohibited from discrimination against other races.  Other races are permitted to discriminate against whites.  That is the inequality.     

People who don't know the difference between races and nationalities are  ugly and ignorant..don't you agree?

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »
In metropolitan Los Angeles  Mexicans use blacks and their kids for target practice.  This  encourages blacks to move out of areas in which they're replaced by their brown brothers.  Believe it or not, blacks hate whites so much, they'd rather be murdered by Mexican racists  than join forces with dirty rotten white racists to  fight illegal immigration.   The black leadership only cares about black kids if they're shot by white people or cops, but not racist Mexicans.

This has been going on in LA for more than 20 years.

Regarding LA, an ironic tidbit on the flip side...

I grew up in Venice (part of the City of Los Angeles). Several years during the 80's, Venice had the highest per capita murder rate of any part of LA, largely due to gang/drug wars between the Crips (black) and Venice 13 (Mexican) gangs. Racial tension was at its zenith and made for an interesting time for me to be attending Venice High School, where there was a nearly even mix of white, black & Hispanic students. I was in the middle of this crap daily and don't have fond memories of much of it.

Fast - fwd to today and you have music & movie stars building luxury homes in areas where I would have been shot had I ventured into them after dark; places the LAPD wouldn't answer a call without five cars. The gentrification of the place over the past two decades blows my mind. When I moved away 25 years ago I figured the neighborhood would eventually decay into a Mad Max scenario. My Mom still lives there and real estate agents are soliciting to buy her property for big bucks, even in this lousy economy. I go to visit her regularly and as far as I can see there are no blacks or Hispanics left in her neighborhood. What really cracks me up is the high-walled, 3rd-world dictator looking 'compounds' the richer folks are still building, long after after the danger of marauding gangs has passed. Dennis Hopper's home, a few blocks from my Mom, sold for $5M a few months ago. Used to be one of the crappiest, gang-infested areas when I was growing up...

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Venice/330-Indiana-Ave-90291/home/6776631

BTW - I flipped burgers at the local McDonald's for two Summers during HS and wasn't offered any scholarship.  >:(
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline Anna

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 04:24:22 AM »
You missed the point. 

There are no "white scholarships."   It is racial discrimination to issue scholarships to all races except the white race.   Only whites are prohibited from discrimination against other races.  Other races are permitted to discriminate against whites.  That is the inequality.     

People who don't know the difference between races and nationalities are  ugly and ignorant..don't you agree?

You know igm270 has a pretty good point here.  Like my referring to Mexicans, that is only a  nationality. Our local Hispanics and Chicanos are just fine, and in fact surfer from far more discrimination than any other group. Especially from those who are from Mexico, many of them just
refer to themselves as being Spanish Americans. Then if you notice they know less Spanish than I do
and that isn't saying a whole lot. Those who do know spanish say what is spoken by those who do
come here from Mexico is a completely different form of that language than the one they know.

Many of the young ones enter our military and become very fine soldiers. Almost like they have something to prove. Their children hang out with the causation and Indian kids and act nothing like
their counterparts from south of the border. In fact they say they are afraid or intimidated when
( those people ) come up and start rattling off something to them in their native tongue. They do
not understand and have no idea what to say back to them. Then it's like the blacks who are next
to nothing in population here are set aside and virtually ignored. I may have seen maybe five black
family's on welfare in the last seven years since I have lived here. And these didn't stay on welfare
for long before finding a job. And those were incredibly intelligent and hard workers with very strict
family values.

This just goes to show,you are a product of your surroundings. Or what society makes you out to be.
If you take in these three groups, the Whites,the Native and African Americans and place them on a
back burner in favor of the Mexicans they are going to join together. They will have no other choice.   
And this is becoming a hot bed issue in this part of the country. American Hispanics want nothing to
do with Mexico or the people from there. They say that their distant ancestors left there for a very
good reason. Many of those ancestors fought side by side with General Travis at the Alamo, and       with Sam Houston later on. What's coming here now is not people like this, but a lot of what Mexico
doesn't want either. And they bring with them a lot of that gang related, cartel mentality of divide
and conquer.         

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 06:17:51 AM »
You missed the point. 

You know igm270 has a pretty good point here.  Like my referring to Mexicans, that is only a  nationality. Our local Hispanics and Chicanos are just fine, and in fact surfer from far more discrimination than any other group. Especially from those who are from Mexico, many of them just
refer to themselves as being Spanish Americans. Then if you notice they know less Spanish than I do
and that isn't saying a whole lot. Those who do know spanish say what is spoken by those who do
come here from Mexico is a completely different form of that language than the one they know.

Many of the young ones enter our military and become very fine soldiers. Almost like they have something to prove. Their children hang out with the causation and Indian kids and act nothing like
their counterparts from south of the border. In fact they say they are afraid or intimidated when
( those people ) come up and start rattling off something to them in their native tongue. They do
not understand and have no idea what to say back to them. Then it's like the blacks who are next
to nothing in population here are set aside and virtually ignored. I may have seen maybe five black
family's on welfare in the last seven years since I have lived here. And these didn't stay on welfare
for long before finding a job. And those were incredibly intelligent and hard workers with very strict
family values.

This just goes to show,you are a product of your surroundings. Or what society makes you out to be.
If you take in these three groups, the Whites,the Native and African Americans and place them on a
back burner in favor of the Mexicans they are going to join together. They will have no other choice.   
And this is becoming a hot bed issue in this part of the country. American Hispanics want nothing to
do with Mexico or the people from there. They say that their distant ancestors left there for a very
good reason. Many of those ancestors fought side by side with General Travis at the Alamo, and       with Sam Houston later on. What's coming here now is not people like this, but a lot of what Mexico
doesn't want either. And they bring with them a lot of that gang related, cartel mentality of divide
and conquer.       

Correct.  Jews are not white.  It is best to think of them as the number one anti-whites.  Who started the NAACP?