Author Topic: An example of liberal.."deep thinking'...  (Read 255 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
An example of liberal.."deep thinking'...
« on: November 22, 2012, 04:05:19 PM »
  This was apparently found on a liberal website, financed by Obama's puppet master, George Soros..   This nutty professor (U. of Texas) thinks he has it all figured out..here's what he claims...and no mention of him considering it a joke...

http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-gainor/thanksgiving-celebrates-our-original-sin-views-virtually-identical-nazis-journalism
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: An example of liberal.."deep thinking'...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:01:18 AM »
I guess I'll never understand how the liberal mind works.
they seldom do or say anything that makes sense.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 03:17:53 AM »
Bout as much sense as BUBBA sayin kill em all and let God sort it out.
What about tongue in cheek--bothers ya'll,
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 03:54:54 AM »
 No doubt the discerning reader will realize that the appropriate title for this piece should be “shallow-thought”. By  taking the time to read the  original article one will quickly realize that the cns article and op are pulling out all the stops in a lame attempt to slander one man’s reminder of the hardships endured by Native Americans in the European onslaught.

1.       For starters the catch phrase “Soros controlled” meant to raise the ire of the last true conservative does not apply here. Do the research on Alternet. 
2.       One will also note that the cns article uses the offending  “Nazi” twice as many times as the original article.  That’s the sole focus of the cns article, talk about “deep-thinking”!
3.           If the op belies adding his picture to the post lends credence, well, to each his own! 

http://www.alternet.org/culture/no-thanks-thanksgiving

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 04:32:00 AM »
No doubt the discerning reader will realize that the appropriate title for this piece should be “shallow-thought”. By  taking the time to read the  original article one will quickly realize that the cns article and op are pulling out all the stops in a lame attempt to slander one man’s reminder of the hardships endured by Native Americans in the European onslaught.

1.       For starters the catch phrase “Soros controlled” meant to raise the ire of the last true conservative does not apply here. Do the research on Alternet.  Soros controlled: http://www.mrc.org/node/29984    
2.       One will also note that the cns article uses the offending  “Nazi” twice as many times as the original article.  That’s the sole focus of the cns article, talk about “deep-thinking”!  Uhh..Where CNS used the term "Nazi"..they were simply quoting the Soros sponsored article..DUH!!
3.           If the op belies adding his picture to the post lends credence, well, to each his own!  No intention of adding credence..most people will understand the attempt at satire..   You should know.. it's the same satire which so many leftists admire when it comes from lefties like Bill Maher and Saturday night live.. ;)  So smile; you really should enjoy a bit of satire. ;D

http://www.alternet.org/culture/no-thanks-thanksgiving
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)