Author Topic: Hussein still refuses to refer to or thank God in his 4th Thanksgiving address.  (Read 956 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
 Obama Doesn't Thank God in Thanksgiving Address 11/23/12
Here is Obama's Thanksgiving address:

It represents the fourth year in a row that Obama didn't use the word God in his address.
From Radio.FoxNews.com:

President Obama did not include any reference to God during his weekly address titled, “On Thanksgiving, Grateful for the Men and Women Who Defend Our Country.”
His remarks were void of any religious references although Thanksgiving is a holiday traditionally steeped in giving thanks and praise to God.
But nowhere in the 11-paragraph address does he mention the Almighty.
Instead, he references the Civil War, two World Wars, and the Great Depression – noting that “Americans drew strength from each other.”
However, President Abraham Lincoln said the nation drew its strength from God. He declared as much in his 1863
Thanksgiving Day proclamation:
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20121123006-obama-thanksgiving-address.html#luFKcU8S8YLA6HKJ.99
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline m-g Willy

Exactly what was  expected from the P.O.S. !
Someone said that if you can't say something good about a person ,, you should say nothing at all.
If that were true,, I doubt we would ever hear the name obama again!

Offline two-blocked

...or even have this thread started.  ;)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
obviously its working  HE IS STILL THERE

winning  isn't every thing........its the only thing

plenty of proud loosers  elected  obumer by not  joining  a weak man to fight him...
.....not the welfare crowd
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
obviously its working  HE IS STILL THERE

winning  isn't every thing........its the only thing

plenty of proud loosers  elected  obumer by not  joining  a weak man to fight him...
.....not the welfare crowd
sad ain't it....
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Hussein still refuses to refer to or thank God in his 4th Thanksgiving address.
Cry me a river - are we complaining that he didn't indulge in some pandering civic religion?

Exactly what was  expected from the P.O.S. !
you oughta spell out what P.O.S. means, referring the President of the United States. Is P.O.S. what one becomes, if they're politically incorrect? If they don't make a public show of civic religion to please the mob?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Empty Quiver

He's not a religious man. Pretty simple to understand.

He has come clean about it by simply ignoring most religious events and references. Better this than the hypocracy he could be engaging in.

I don't believe anybody who cares to be honest with themselves will argue this President has any religious leanings. It isn't really required for the job, and he has very few he needs to pander to any more.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline m-g Willy

you oughta spell out what P.O.S. means,

Look it up. ::)

Offline KIMBER45

Who's God is he supposed to refer to? The U.S. has alot of Asians now that were not here when Lincoln was Pres. Should he refer to the Christian God, the Buddist god, the Hindu gods, the Muslim god or the Shinto God(s). ? :-\
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline m-g Willy

Who's God is he supposed to refer to? The U.S. has alot of Asians now that were not here when Lincoln was Pres. Should he refer to the Christian God, the Buddist god, the Hindu gods, the Muslim god or the Shinto God(s). ? :-\
There is only ONE TRUE GOD!

Offline yellowtail3

Hmmm.... who is your ONE TRUE GOD, M-G, and how does your faith in him manifest itself to the world?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline KIMBER45

Depends on your religion as to which God that is. . We are a melting pot of all people and religions, not just one religions view.

"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline powderman

M-G WILL. True Sir. There will be a gnashing of teeth one day. If some here think that God is tolerant of false Gods, ya better think again because on judgement day saying OOOOPPPPSSS aint gonna help ya. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Anna

Depends on your religion as to which God that is. . We are a melting pot of all people and religions, not just one religions view.

We are no longer a melting pot, but we are fast becoming a cesspool in most cases anymore.
What's sad is when Obama is referred to as a Kenyan. There are several Kenyans here as exchange
students and they are nothing like Obama. They hold down two jobs usually at convenance stores.
They are very hard workers and overly polite, and they can tell you wonderful stories about their
homeland. They also tell you they are not here to stay, they want the education in order to return
home and make a difference. And that difference is a far cry from what Obama wants, they talk about
opening a business or entering the medical field. And the astounding thing is, none of them are
overweight. And they refuse to take anything for free.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
You might hear him yell ALLAHU AKBAR as he eliminates the final amendment to the constitution.

Offline yellowtail3

You might hear him yell ALLAHU AKBAR as he eliminates the final amendment to the constitution.
Why would President Obama want to eliminate the 27th Amendment? Or 26th?

(pause now while Rat looks 'em up...)

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
Why would President Obama want to eliminate the 27th Amendment? Or 26th?

(pause now while Rat looks 'em up...)
he made the statement years ago that it was an outdated document. and with him skirting the constitution the last four years, only an infantile mind would fail to see his goal.

edited to add.  after I posted, I did go look. he said it was fundamentally flawed.  I do not agree with him.

Offline m-g Willy

. Should he refer to the Christian God, the Buddist god, the Hindu gods, the Muslim god or the Shinto God(s). ? :-\

There is only one TRUE GOD.
And that is the Christian GOD.
How many gods do you believe there are?

Offline m-g Willy

We are no longer a melting pot, but we are fast becoming a cesspool in most cases anymore.

Boy did you hit the nail on the head!
I think I'm going to be quoteing those words alot in the next 4 years.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
Read the last sentence in Article VI of the Constitution of the United States of America. That should clear it up for y'all.  ::)
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline powderman

. Should he refer to the Christian God, the Buddist god, the Hindu gods, the Muslim god or the Shinto God(s). ? :-\

BINGO. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obviously he figures Christians should not have any special treatment..just passing on..
****************************************************************************************
     Description:                                          6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a6498e6a970c-popup.jpg

A Christian-founded nation cannot put up a Christmas scene of the baby Jesus in a public place, but the Muslims can stop normal traffic every Fridyay afternoon by worshipping in the streets of New York City....  Something is happening in America that is reminiscent of  what's happening in Europe.  This is political correctness gone crazy..scary  isn't it..  Is there a message here? ???  Yes, there is, and they are claiming America for Allah.  If we don't wake up soon, we are going to "politically correct"ourselves right out of our own country!  PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN YOU KNOW!!!!

Greg;
            TRI-COUNTY T.E.A. of WNY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)

BINGO. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

i don't care if he is a muslim
i don't care if he is a morman
i don't care if he is a christian
i don'e care if he is an atheist

i do care  if he is a lier

he CLAIMS   to be a christian......but  he is  not
if jreimiah write is  a chistion.... obumers mentor...i wouldn't want to be one any way

i  don't like the way many force their beliefs  on other people
but  don't claim  to be something you are  not.....obama  is a lier

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.