Author Topic: Benghazi was fine with Obama  (Read 1200 times)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Benghazi was fine with Obama
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 02:16:33 AM »
Benghazi was fine with Obama

Hmmm... is that what President Obama said?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 02:29:38 AM »
obama allowed four americans to be murdered without lifting a finger to help.  that's what he was covering up.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 03:03:59 AM »
When it became know about Watergate, this country went into an uproar. Newspapers,TV, all hammered on Nixon. Nobody died, but, a coverup like that made the news, and for the good of the country, he resigned. Here, a much bigger major coverup, probably screwups that might very well caused 4 people to die. And Obama is throwing them under the bus, for his agenda. The sad thing is, the people that still back this guy up. I guess as long as they get their free phones,wic cards, and Obama stash money, everything is fine. It will come to an end.gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 03:25:59 AM »
Again for all you liberals.  The LIE was Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Rice, came on TV and LIED about the film, when they knew all along it was TERROISTS.  Obama can't bring himself to call any MUSLIM a Terroist period.  Why did they blame the film?  Petreus said he was told and told the Obama administration it was TERROISTS. 

In all the other central Asian attacks, we didn't have forces available to deal with it OR the host country had stable governments that got right on the situation OR the situation was over quick.  The thing in Libya took hours and Libya hasn't become stable yet.

Offline magooch

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »
Everyone with a brain knows very well that if a Republican administration had bungled and lied about a situation like this (Benghazi), there would be outrage and impeachment all over the lame stream media.  I also remember how the media carried on about Reagan being the teflon President if he didn't get ravaged for passing gas in public.
Swingem

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 04:25:44 AM »
Wrong! See list in post #17...
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 04:30:38 AM »
All the so-called conservatives here on these forums believed the attack was atrributed to the Fear Inc hate film produced by the con and bong salesman...
I didn't, and don't recall any others that did.  so your "all" accusation is wrong.
unless your basic libyan goes around with a load of mortars and machine guns, "just in case".
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 05:07:40 AM »
Inventing stuff to suit your theory doesn't make it so. The "war" was over at the time

And Chung, Yes look at the results of the election......Obee just barely won. It was not a sure thing and he needed everything he could pile up to get himself over the top. A seriously embarassing situation ov er there MIGHT have changed things just enough.....................
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 07:08:03 AM »
Keep making up your own reality. ;D

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09:43 AM »
Keep making up your own reality. ;D
Quit denying reality. That war in Lybia was huge...still pockets of resistance from gaddaffi loyalists__looks to be gaining strength, too.  Amb/CIA agent Stevens was prime Gadaffi takedown architect__ I guess his enemies got him. My reality on US neocon foreign policy and shenagins comes mainly from Ron Paul.  Wasn't your's suppose, too.?
...TM7

::)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:40 AM »
yourself probably, too.  Its a fact.
probably doesn't make facts.....  cuts is correct, you're writing your own reality...
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye