Author Topic: mid-eastern Grand Dragon  (Read 446 times)

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
mid-eastern Grand Dragon
« on: November 26, 2012, 01:42:11 AM »
Meet the Israeli  Rabbi Yosef.  If you are non-Jewish, he has a job for you - Servant, slave, cannon-fodder, whore...
  From the article in the Jerusalem Post, linked below, The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef,  the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi  adjudicator.  From the article in the Jerusalem Post, linked below.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have  no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,”
" [God] will give them (non-Jews) longevity.  Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d (Jews)  lose their money.

This  is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow,  they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

Wonderful, eh?  These are our "friends" in the mid-east, our "trusted allies" who the US supports without reservation.
Story here.
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

Do they take him seriously in Israel? You decide.
from  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef ....
Ovadia Yosef, born Abdullah Yosef[1] (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף‎) (born September 23, 1920) is the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel,[2] a recognised Talmudic scholar and foremost halakhic authority.
He currently serves as the spiritual leader of the Shas political party in the Israeli parliament. His halakhic responsa are highly regarded within Orthodox circles and are considered binding in many Mizrahi communities, among whom he is regarded as "the most important living halachic authority."[3]

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Re: mid-eastern Grand Dragon
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 02:12:14 AM »
 I believe some/most practicing jews feel superior and i've seen indication of the sup. complex at work as I deal with several jewish land/home investors who contract me to do their repairs. I have no problem doing their grunt work as 85.00 keeps adding up every hour. They typically start out ordering and pointing but laying out their most inexpensive fix and giving them the bill in the end lets me feel like the balls in my court at least some of the time:-)
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 03:15:50 AM »
Wow - someone could read about this Rabbi Yoseuf fellow, and make a judgement that he represents all Jews... but that wouldn't be rational, would it? That would be kind of like looking at a radical Islamist, and thinking that he represented all Muslims - wouldn't it?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:19:50 AM »
No single religion has a "lock" on ignorance.

Offline rio grande

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »
Wow - someone could read about this Rabbi Yoseuf fellow, and make a judgement that he represents all Jews... but that wouldn't be rational, would it? That would be kind of like looking at a radical Islamist, and thinking that he represented all Muslims - wouldn't it?
Of course. Good point.  That's why I included the Wikipedia article - Yosef carries a lot of weight in Israel. He is not a political pariah there by any means.
As far as 'radical Islamist', if that is what I think you mean,a  hateful, violent, neo-colonialist warmonger, well....good riddence to them as well.  And they may get out of our countries ASAP por favor. You know though, maybe if we did not pay for Israel's aggression, maybe if we were more fair-minded....maybe those so-called jihadists would find much less support?

Offline rio grande

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 11:26:17 PM »
No single religion has a "lock" on ignorance.
You are right. But Yosef's ignorance and racism is backed up by Israeli bullets,  missiles, bombs, biological weapons, atomic weapons,  submarines capable of firing those nukes, "extra-legal" world-wide murders, espionage, disinformation, and war.
Our "allies" in the mid-east. Isn't it about time we dumped these characters?

Offline painted horse

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:14 AM »
I have a thought. Why not just get rid of all religions...then no one would have anything to fight about....whatta you think???? I don't believe a person has to be "religious" or to beleive in a diety to be of moral character and a person of honor...

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
Wow! This guy seems almost as bad as all those damned Atheists who are fighting and killing each other over who believes in god the least... ???   ...hey wait a minute, that doesn't happen does it.  ::)