Author Topic: The Most sickening thing I have ever seen.  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Most sickening thing I have ever seen.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 01:02:58 AM »
Would anyone out there like a nice warm cup of Van Helsing ? He taste extremely good this time of
year. You know you just can't trust us Christians, be very careful we have our batch of bad eggs also.
And it's like they say about those Catholic kids, they are usually the very worse and meanest of the
entire lot ! Get them on a roll and you have fully one third of the earths population looking for
some pay back. Mayans, Aztecs,Moors, they are just lucky the church decided to not ever finish the
job. The old pagan Empire may have fallen, but it really just changed hands and put on some new clothes.

I'm being sarcastic by the way, showing that we all have our skeletons in the closet. Few of which
God ever has sanctioned, that's mankind doing that.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 08:09:09 AM »
Would anyone out there like a nice warm cup of Van Helsing ? He taste extremely good this time of
year. You know you just can't trust us Christians, be very careful we have our batch of bad eggs also.
And it's like they say about those Catholic kids, they are usually the very worse and meanest of the
entire lot ! Get them on a roll and you have fully one third of the earths population looking for
some pay back. Mayans, Aztecs,Moors, they are just lucky the church decided to not ever finish the
job. The old pagan Empire may have fallen, but it really just changed hands and put on some new clothes.

I'm being sarcastic by the way, showing that we all have our skeletons in the closet. Few of which
God ever has sanctioned, that's mankind doing that.
You're on track about all that. This is why I no longer wave the flag of any church or denomination because as it says in the book (at least as I understand) the church is within me (right where I need it). I think that if everyone else followed suit and tended to their own internal "churches", there could be a great deal less problems in the world.

Offline Casull

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »
...or maybe a crusade or two. Same thing.
          Yep, haven't had one of those in about 600 or 700 years.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2012, 01:30:34 PM »
Might be somewhat off topic,but I have a gut feeling Obama will seek and be elected to a thirde term in Office.
right now, he's limited to two terms by the constitution...he'll have to amend the constitution...which wouldn't surprise me...i would not be surprised to see him attempt a coupe de tat...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 03:34:46 PM »
Might be somewhat off topic,but I have a gut feeling Obama will seek and be elected to a thirde term in Office.
right now, he's limited to two terms by the constitution...he'll have to amend the constitution...which wouldn't surprise me...i would not be surprised to see him attempt a coupe de tat...

They dont give a rats ass about the constitution. If he wants a 3rd term he will run and he will be elected and no one will do anything about it.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 02:47:54 AM »

They dont give a rats ass about the constitution. If he wants a 3rd term he will run and he will be elected and no one will do anything about it.

No, it's unconstitutional. Can't do it, and I don't think there's any way to get that amended in time. Tell you what, let's bet on it. I've got fifty bucks says you're wrong about Obama gettin' a third time. Are we on?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 11:26:21 AM »
Hey YT, I agree with you 100%. Can I cut in on some the action?  ;D

Offline Anna

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 11:43:29 AM »
If he doesn't start delivering on all his promises he may not make it through this one . 

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 12:50:59 PM »
Keep your fifty dollar bill. You will probably need every penny of it just to buy one loaf of cheap bread soon.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Anna

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
By that time the real bartering will be with ammunition. Already people who were stockpiling ammo
 are getting a healthy return on their original investment. In goods or just hard cash, ammo will be
the common denominator in any goods exchanging hands. Simple, if you have ammo you will be
abile to get anything else you want.

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 12:46:57 AM »
"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible."

Sure was possible to deceive many of the electorate last month...
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline rkeltner

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 03:40:01 AM »

No, it's unconstitutional. Can't do it, and I don't think there's any way to get that amended in time. Tell you what, let's bet on it. I've got fifty bucks says you're wrong about Obama gettin' a third time. Are we on?

sadly, this administration has ignored, and continues to ignore constitutional restrictions on the power of the potus(for once, my lack o caps is intended), and separation of powers, for the purpose of tilting the balance toward a permanent re-alignment of power. the congress is being marginalized to an ever increasing degree by harry reid's refusal to be a legislator, thereby allowing b.o. the opportunity to proceed, carte blanche.