Author Topic: corporate profits all time high, wages all time low  (Read 13401 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: corporate profits all time high, wages all time low
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2012, 02:06:54 AM »

But get let go anytime on or before Dec 14 of each year and IBM gets to keep it all.

Once the company contribution has been in the employees account for one year, they can't get it.
only the final part-year.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2012, 02:14:22 AM »
Oh, yeah, the top 2% have their employees' best interests at heart. What y'all do not understand is big money , in fact business in general, is all and only about money. Not you, not their religion, not doing the right thing, not taking care of anything except themselves. Business, by definition, is the same as psychopath. Without regulation, which the right have steadily eliminated over the past 40 years, they would sell you for your blood to water their tomatoes if the can sell the tomatoes.

IMHO That is about the dumbest thing I have read so far . If you read the definition of both business and psychopathic behavior you will notice they differ a great deal . First if people are involved in making your business work you soon learn that their wealfare has a direct link to the business not only making profit but running in general. You have been exposed to more business education here on the topics about business than most will ever see and you refuse to understand simple logic . You fail to realize that most companies are small businesses not giant corp's. You side with workers who often haven't a clue as to how a business works. Many workers spout off about getting a bonous not being enough , often it is 2-% of the jobs profit they turn out and they complain . Let the CEO get a 1% bonous for the work he was responsible for and folks go nuts because it amounts to more cash than theirs. He also had more responsiblity and risk. You don't even consider the cost that is paid to have a worker , fed and state income taxes , SS , unemployment tax , insurance , education , transportation , tools etc.  , support workers to handle above. Our crews work most 2 days out of 5 to cover the cost just to have the privilage to work . AND THOSE COST DON"T STOP ON THE DAYS THEY LAY OUT !
 My uncle worked for Dupoint he got paid OT if the guy worked OT that filled in for him while he was on vacation , he got raises on retirement if his replacement got a raise . He got lifetime medical care and the list goes on , sounds like they gave up profit to make sure he had maters .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2012, 02:38:35 AM »
Hey Shootall,  he thinks the only purpose of a corporation is to pay taxes.  making money is evil in his eyes.  unless they give him some.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2012, 02:53:40 AM »
I can't tell if its a case of just plain not knowing/understanding or troll work ............

Offline scootrd

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2012, 02:59:50 AM »

Appears  someone inside Bain must have pulled a Private Bradley Manning

Bain Capital Under Investigation For Tax Avoidance-Romney Denies Any Benefit

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/09/01/bain-capital-under-investigation-for-tax-avoidance-romney-denies-any-benefit/

The New York Times is reporting that Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, is among a number of firms being investigated by New York Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, for failing to pay taxes.

The New York AG’s Taxpayer Protection Bureau has issued subpoenas to at least twelve financial firms, including Bain, looking into whether the companies converted management fees (taxed as ordinary income 35%) paid by investors into fund investments which are taxed at a dramatically lower rate 15%.

That means the Bain partners saved more than $200 million in federal income taxes and more than $20 million in Medicare  taxes.
The controversial tax avoidance scheme came to light last month when Bain Capital internal financial information was Published online by Gawker .com, however the investigation had reportedly commenced prior to the publication and is not believed to be tied to the document dump.

The tax strategy — which is viewed as perfectly legal by some tax experts, aggressive by others and potentially illegal by some — came to light last month when hundreds of pages of Bain’s internal financial documents were made available online.

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out with the IRS. Mariott 2.0 anyone?

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2012, 03:11:52 AM »
I have no problem with a corporation making money, as long as they pay their taxes. Most don't. I DO have a problem with them, once they have run out of ideas of how to make their money commercially, nickle-and-dime-ing their own employees to death to create another source of income for themselves. If they expect the employees to subsidize the company, something I'm sure was not part of the deal when they hired in, they should replace those subsidies with bonuses, stocks, or benefits--- just like the execs get. Anything else is a good example of legal but still crooked. ::)

They're not going to do that, because the law does not MAKE them. Business does what they can get away with under the law, period. That is why there have to be regulations on ALL businesses--- to protect the consumers and employees from their self serving, and yes, psychopathic, behavior.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2012, 03:15:09 AM »
What has happened in recent years that there is such a disparity in pay? How have all the "Golden Parachutes" been developed even when the exec ran the company into the ground?
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2012/05/ratio-ceo-worker-compensation

Then at the opposite end you have someone like John Bianchi, who in an interview I read said that he had made his money and all company profits go to the employees.
GuzziJohn

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2012, 03:18:27 AM »
"A man who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." Lao Tse

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2012, 03:18:49 AM »
I have no problem with a corporation making money, as long as they pay their taxes.Don't know why I bother but they get tax reductions because they buy tooling and hire workers stimulating the economy. you must hate General Motors they got was it 45 million in tax breaks after the bail out . Most think the tax break was so the value on their stock would go up and the GOVT. would get its money back sooner . So the govt. you worship does what you dislike . Most don't. I DO have a problem with them, once they have run out of ideas of how to make their money commercially, nickle-and-dime-ing their own employees to death to create another source of income for themselves.so how is this done ? If they expect the employees to subsidize the company, something I'm sure was not part of the deal when they hired in, they should replace those subsidies with bonuses, stocks, or benefits--- just like the execs get. Anything else is a good example of legal but still crooked.So can we all assume if you don't like something even though it is legal and accepted it becomes crooked ?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2012, 03:20:30 AM »
"A man who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." Lao Tse

And a man who breaks wind in church sits on own PU !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2012, 03:24:31 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/corporate-profits-hit-new-record-high-2012-11

Where are the jobs and wages if profits are so good. Didn't the republicans say that if corporations are profitable that will create more jobs?
GuzziJohn
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Enter a couple points:
   The people who do hire thousands have already told Obama & Co that they cannot/will not hire until they know what the ramifications will be.

Can these potential employers project their costs for the next couple years?

What if as Obama wants, the "cap & trade" fiasco is adopted?  Costs will rise and most of it must be passed to the consumer....so sales may decline and new employees would not be needed.

Will these potential employers face new, much increased taxes?  ..If Obama has his way, it will happen.

If as many new taxes develop as the liberals want, corporations must decide if they are staying in the U.S.  Why hire, if you may in a few months, have to fire all these people?

If the libs get as much a slice as they want of inherited wealth, these folks may have to move elsewhere, just to save their hard earned savings for their children.

If most their earnings are to be confiscated..why bother working so hard?

Why invest in an economy which is in a downward death spiral?  Were I in their shoes, I might consider investing in Australia or New Zealand.  I might even invest heavily in Brazil, George Soros is doing that..

Why put any investment in an effort which may be completely shot down with the stroke of a pen, by some Eco-Freak in the EPA?

Why invest in any effort which may at any time be taken over by the government?

To hire new employees, one must have new production lines set up..why set up new companies in the country that has the highest corporate taxes in the world?  ..DUH!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2012, 03:24:58 AM »
They're getting a lot more tax breaks than what they're putting back into the company. A LOT more.  ::)

Offline scootrd

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2012, 03:32:47 AM »
British lawmakers slam Amazon, Google, Starbucks for 'immoral' tax avoidance schemes

Global companies with huge operations in the U.K., generating significant amounts of income, are getting away with paying little or no corporation tax here," said Labour legislator Margaret Hodge, who chairs the all-party committee. "This is outrageous and an insult to British businesses and individuals who pay their fair share."

Britain, France and Germany have called for the world's largest economies to do more to collaborate to fight tax evasion, particularly in online commerce. British Treasury chief George Osborne said Sunday that he plans to give more money to the revenue department that tackles tax avoidance by multinationals. He said he would also make tax issues a priority when Britain takes its turn as leader of the G-7 and G-8 groups of nations next year.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2012, 03:35:15 AM »
They're getting a lot more tax breaks than what they're putting back into the company. A LOT more.  ::)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That's just liberal "spin"..   Common sense says if any venture were sensible and the costs are not prohibitive, capitalists will invest.  If it isn't worth the trouble..they won't!  ..It's just that simple..
  There are a-political venture capitalists all over the place just waiting to jump in, but they are not likely to do so if Canada or Brazil can offer better profits and better security for their investments.
        Liberals don't seem to realize the world economy is competing for every investment dollar they can get.  We must be able to compete and investers must be able to be confident that they will not be robbed of their earnings.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2012, 03:44:28 AM »
Yeah, well, the "I'm not hiring until I know what's going to happen" spiel is just righty spin. What business KNOWS what's going to happen, ever? If these geniuses were really worth their bonuses, they would figure worst case scenarios and proceed to make their profits as usual, allowing for tax increases. Then, if their expenses WEREN'T increased, they just made MORE. THAT'S what a good manager would do. It's called "planning," but you probably have to think farther ahead than this quarter to do it.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2012, 03:45:29 AM »

Who GM ? please explain how a company gets more tax break than what they have recipts to show for ? and you don't even consider that if a company does not spend they can be taxed up to 50% for retained earnings . So in reality they are forced to spend or lose. With all respect You really haven't a clue do you ?
Companies had to pay for extended health care when we laid off workers for lack of work then got it back in tax breaks later how ever there was no intrest paid for capital tied up for a year . Most figure they work to sometime in june just to cover cost.

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2012, 03:47:24 AM »
Apparently you have to be a big corporation to play with the magic numbers.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2012, 03:49:32 AM »
Some on this thread can go ahead and continue to defend but Looks like the world is catching on ... Big corps can run but can no longer hide... Of course Large corps could always move their headquarters to Somalia like the pirates they are. Slave labor there is probably real easy to come by. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As CDQ stated , I have no problem with a corporation making money, as long as they pay their taxes and provide a livable wage. Most try to avoid. There is good capitalism and there is bad capitalism. Top company elites that seek every opportunity to screw the employee and the middle class / working poor and American taxpayer are not practicing good capitalism in my book.

The European Commission is to bring forward proposals aimed at clamping down on corporate tax avoidance schemes. The move could affect Ireland and the high-tech companies that have their international headquarters here. It is understood the proposals will include an EU-wide “black list” of tax havens and an action plan aimed at tackling tax evasion and avoidance. The commission has said such activities deprive member states of almost €1 trillion every year.

There has been pressure on Europe to tackle the practice of profit-shifting and "transfer pricing", which allows companies to legally move income earned in one country to another jurisdiction to lower their total tax bill.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1205/europe-tax-schemes.html

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2012, 03:53:33 AM »
Yeah, well, the "I'm not hiring until I know what's going to happen" spiel is just righty spin. What business KNOWS what's going to happen, ever? If these geniuses were really worth their bonuses, they would figure worst case scenarios and proceed to make their profits as usual, allowing for tax increases.ROFLMAO , ha ha and price themselves out of business ? get real Then, if their expenses WEREN'T increased, they just made MORE. THAT'S what a good manager would do.You know that might work if you were selling ice water to people in hell with out competition BUT AMERICAN try to compete with corp's from all over the world. They have the highest cost for labor , highest taxes , highest raw material cost alot of the time and most laws , regs and standards to deal with. And you think its as simple as worst case . Good greif worst case here is 100 times worst case than many places we compete with . BTW righty's don't spin libs do why spin the truth ? Spin is only needed in brain washing and hidden agendas . you know don't waste a crisis or repete a lie  enough and they will believe it as truth ..............

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2012, 04:02:08 AM »
Some on this thread can go ahead and continue to defend but Looks like the world is catching on ... Big corps can run but can no longer hide..ofcourse you are talking about the ones only in America and not the govt funded ones we compete aginst right ?. Of course Large corps could always move their headquarters to Somalia like the pirates they are. Slave labor there is probably real easy to come by. ----I would guess in that war torn starved nation a job would be good and they would be thankful for it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As CDQ stated , I have no problem with a corporation making money, as long as they pay their taxes and provide a livable wage. Most try to avoid. There is good capitalism and there is bad capitalism. Top company elites that seek every opportunity to screw the employee and the middle class / working poor and American taxpayer are not practicing good capitalism in my book. back that up give refferences

The European Commission is to bring forward proposals aimed at clamping down on corporate tax avoidance schemes.American courts in the 1800's found it was legal to arrange ones business affairs in a way to pay the least tax possible. The move could affect Ireland and the high-tech companies that have their international headquarters here. It is understood the proposals will include an EU-wide “black list” of tax havens and an action plan aimed at tackling tax evasion and avoidance.That is already doen in America but you confuse deductions The commission has said such activities deprive member states of almost €1 trillion every year.

There has been pressure on Europe to tackle the practice of profit-shifting and "transfer pricing", which allows companies to legally move income earned in one country to another jurisdiction to lower their total tax bill So who was pizzed the country that recived more tax income or the one who lost it ? hey the liberals and communist created the  EU now they see its failure
My forefathers left Eourpe and so far no one in my family has seen need to move back.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1205/europe-tax-schemes.html

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2012, 04:06:40 AM »
Yeah, well, the "I'm not hiring until I know what's going to happen" spiel is just righty spin. What business KNOWS what's going to happen, ever? If these geniuses were really worth their bonuses, they would figure worst case scenarios and proceed to make their profits as usual, allowing for tax increases.ROFLMAO , ha ha and price themselves out of business ? get real Then, if their expenses WEREN'T increased, they just made MORE. THAT'S what a good manager would do.You know that might work if you were selling ice water to people in hell with out competition BUT AMERICAN try to compete with corp's from all over the world. They have the highest cost for labor , highest taxes , highest raw material cost alot of the time and most laws , regs and standards to deal with. And you think its as simple as worst case . Good greif worst case here is 100 times worst case than many places we compete with . BTW righty's don't spin libs do why spin the truth ? Spin is only needed in brain washing and hidden agendas . you know don't waste a crisis or repete a lie  enough and they will believe it as truth ..............

If you can't stand the competition, get out of the business. You'd only price yourself out of business if you insist on making as much or more than you'd be making before the Bush cuts. Like, only pay yourself $100 million instead of $103 million. ::)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2012, 04:15:20 AM »
Hey you just blew your creditablity since you just advocated closing business in America.

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2012, 04:27:18 AM »
Actually, I advocated fair competition, once again being forced to teach capitalism to capitalists.  ;D

Offline scootrd

« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2012, 04:29:25 AM »

Seventy-eight of 280 companies reported zero or less in federal income taxes in at least one year from 2008 to 2010. Twenty-five of these companies enjoyed multiple no-tax years, bringing the total number of no-tax years to 108. In the years they paid no income tax, these companies earned $156 billion in pretax U.S. profits. But instead of paying $55 billion in income taxes as the 35 percent corporate tax rate seems to require, these companies generated so many excess tax breaks that they reported negative taxes (often receiving outright tax rebate checks from the U.S. Treasury), totaling $21.8 billion.

Good to see our old friends at Duke Energy made the list!!!

Pepco Holdings–57.6%
General Electric  –45.3%
Paccar –30.5%
PG&E Corp.  –21.2%
Computer Sciences –18.3%
NiSource  –16.4%
CenterPoint Energy  –14.7%
Tenet Healthcare –11.6%
Atmos Energy –11.6%
Integrys Energy Group  –11.3%
American Electric Power  –9.2%
Con-way  –9.1%
Ryder System  –7.3%
Baxter International –7.1%
Wisconsin Energy  –4.9%
Duke Energy  –3.9%
DuPont  –3.4%
Consolidated Edison –3.0%
Verizon Communications  –2.9%
Interpublic Group  –2.6%
CMS Energy  –2.2%
NextEra Energy –2.2%
Navistar International –2.0%
Boeing  –1.8%
Wells Fargo  –1.4%
El Paso  –1.0%
Mattel –0.9%
Honeywell International –0.7%
DTE Energy  –0.7%
Corning –0.2%
TOTAL Profit $ 160,341 billion total tax REBATE $ –10,742 Billion  Average percentage effective rate –6.7%

Wait till you see the effective tax rates for 280 companies starting on page 5.  And they all scream rates are too high. Give me a break.

Full report Here  - http://www.ctj.org/corporatetaxdodgers/CorporateTaxDodgersReport.pdf

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2012, 04:49:19 AM »
From Scoot;
  " Some on this thread can go ahead and continue to defend but Looks like the world is catching on ... Big corps can run but can no longer hide... Of course Large corps could always move their headquarters to Somalia like the pirates they are. Slave labor there is probably real easy to come by."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   I noticed you didn't include G.E. in that list.. G.E. has paid little or no taxes since Obama took office.  Of course Jeff Immelt, the CEO of G.E. is a pet and fund raiser for Obama.. but that is likely only a "coincidence". ;)
We can see you have been brainwashed by the big union..and it's "them vs us" propaganda.    The big union Fat Cats would be out of a job if half their brain dead followers ever caught onto the Kubuki dance these big "fat as_es" are doing..at the expense of such suckers as those who just a couple weeks ago, were baking for Hostess.   ....And every other job that has been chased out of the country by unions.  ..But those Union fat cats still have their highly paid jobs..Hmmm

FYI.. Outside of regimented communist countries..any country that doesn't have big  corporations is not a big country.  Big corporations spend big money, make big money and help greatly in making a big economy and country.  DUH!
  Without corps like Boeing, General Dynamics, Ford and many other corps what would we be..just a third rate country.
  I know you libs don't mind, but I am not anxious to live in a communist country (those who don't learn from history, are destined to repeat it)..

NOTE:
  Those low to no taxes paid were under the Obama regime..the way things have been depressed since Obama took office, they were probably not making enough to pay more.  In any case, it is Obama's fault..he had everything his own way for the first two years and did nothing about it!

Offline scootrd

« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2012, 05:18:47 AM »
From Scoot;
  " Some on this thread can go ahead and continue to defend but Looks like the world is catching on ... Big corps can run but can no longer hide... Of course Large corps could always move their headquarters to Somalia like the pirates they are. Slave labor there is probably real easy to come by."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   I noticed you didn't include G.E. in that list.. G.E. has paid little or no taxes since Obama took office.  Of course Jeff Immelt, the CEO of G.E. is a pet and fund raiser for Obama.. but that is likely only a "coincidence". ;)

GE has been discussed at length both in this tread and others. They are scumbag tax dodging abusers also. This isn't a DEM/REP issue.  This is a TAX reform issue. Corporations have been exploiting our tax system for years and the American taxpayer has been suffering.  They avoiding paying their fair share of taxes, abusing the system by writing TAX legislation, lobbying to squash even the most common sense regulations and have our congressional leaders in their pocket. and somehow they have managed to convince some they pay too much in taxes, and that's why THEY need to offshore , and put more and more benefit costs on backs of very same workers who help them profit. 

READ THE REPORT POSTED. If you still want to defend them - go for it. But you will never convince me. Corporations are not people too. They are an entity whose only mission is to make $$ for stakeholders. Corporations need checks and balance regulations. To a corporation people are a necessary evil that fall on the debit side of their ledger.

NOTE:
  Those low to no taxes paid were under the Obama regime..the way things have been depressed since Obama took office, they were probably not making enough to pay more.  In any case, it is Obama's fault..he had everything his own way for the first two years and did nothing about it!

These tax dodgers have been exploiting our tax policies looooooogggg before Obama or even Bush administration's had come to  office.  see Reagan post in this thread. GE was abusing for years. It's just reached the crescendo where American taxpayers are sick of it. Our Govt cannot continue to balance Americas credit card on backs of middle class and working poor, while giving breaks to corps and top 2%. 

The well is dry.

Trickle down has never worked. History proves it. the disparity between corporate wealth , top% personal  wealth,  and the rest of the 98% of Americans prove it . The title to this thread proves it . and even old Thomas Jefferson when back when knew it.

Your debate arguments have no legs to stand on and no merit.

Her is a bit of sanity -

FedEx founder and CEO Fred Smith just threw some cold water on the GOP's insistence that "taxing the rich" will hurt the economy. Speaking on CNN, Smith called the idea that raising the tax rate for the nation's top earners will hurt the economy "mythology."
Nuff said .

Semper Fi

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2012, 05:30:26 AM »
Oh, yeah, the top 2% have their employees' best interests at heart. What y'all do not understand is big money , in fact business in general, is all and only about money. Not you, not their religion, not doing the right thing, not taking care of anything except themselves. Business, by definition, is the same as psychopath. Without regulation, which the right have steadily eliminated over the past 40 years, they would sell you for your blood to water their tomatoes if the can sell the tomatoes.

SO  WHAT IS YOUR POINT??
they got to be the top 2% some how
and  some one has to be the top 2%

as long as there are government regulations
THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE TAKING BRIBES
and the top 2%  will be indirectly writing the regulation to  fight compition
and  bail  out union companies  once they are run into the ground........GM?
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline jhm

« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2012, 05:34:55 AM »
     Just wondering does anyone know if UNIONS pay any federal income taxes??  They recieve alot of cash from some people.  Jim

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2012, 06:12:57 AM »
     Just wondering does anyone know if UNIONS pay any federal income taxes??  They recieve alot of cash from some people.  Jim
they are tax exempt like a church.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
they are tax exempt like a church.

every one should pay their fair share.....EVERY ONE  AND EVERY ENTITY
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.