Author Topic: Tax Cheat Timmy  (Read 179 times)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Tax Cheat Timmy
« on: December 02, 2012, 05:00:53 AM »
I see Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows today giving the Obama administrations spin on the economic situation. This weaselly, conniving slimeball has always given me the creeps. How ironic is it that the guy telling the rest of us what we should be paying in taxes was caught cheating himself. Today it finally dawned on me who he reminds me of -EDDIE HASKELL ! The icing on the cake is he wants Congress to forego the approval of raising the debt ceiling. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Could you make up a situation any more ridiculous?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Tax Cheat Timmy
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 06:35:00 AM »
I see Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows today giving the Obama administrations spin on the economic situation. This weaselly, conniving slimeball has always given me the creeps. How ironic is it that the guy telling the rest of us what we should be paying in taxes was caught cheating himself. Today it finally dawned on me who he reminds me of -EDDIE HASKELL ! The icing on the cake is he wants Congress to forego the approval of raising the debt ceiling. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Could you make up a situation any more ridiculous?
I just saw him and stephonopolous(sp) on ABC and had to change it. I was afraid a lightning bolt would come through the ceiling.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye