Author Topic: Does America Have a Right to Exist?  (Read 1725 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Does America Have a Right to Exist?
« on: December 04, 2012, 06:55:51 PM »
Every candidate for public office in the US  has to pass a loyalty test:  Does he/she believe the Jewish State of Israel has a "right to exist"?

Years ago I noticed  that this strange phrase, "right to exist" never applies to any country except Israel and that you can't get elected dog catcher in the US if you don't pledge allegiance to Israel.  I wondered, "Does America have a 'right to exist'?  Did the USSR have a 'right to exist'?  Does China have a 'right to exist'?   Hmmm..... 

I would to go GOP  town hall meetings with legislators, candidates etc.,  I would ask: "Do you believe the state of Israel has a right to exist"?   And like Pavlov's dogs  they  automatically barked, without hesitation, "Yes of course, blah, blah, blah...."

Then I would follow up with the question:  "Do you believe America has a right to exist?"

Turmoil in the room!!!! 

People shuffled in their seats and look at each other nervously.  Some craned their necks to look over at me to see who was the person who was so insubordinate.

The candidate/legislator or whatever would always look very nervous, very unsettled and confused by the question, and would hem and haw  and tap dance around it without actually responding.

Why are people so scared of the Jews and so nervous about issues involving them?

Does anybody else think that it's rude to ask an American elected official if he/she believes America has a right to exist? 

Offline Bigeasy

• Trade Count: (5)
Re: Does America Have a Right to Exist?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 08:43:17 PM »
The answer is pretty simple, really.  Right, wrong, politics, or theoretical / legal arguments aside, any country that has the military might to defend its borders, and the will of the people to do what is necessary to ensure the continuality of their country will exist and continue to do so.  Been that way for a long time.

As far as Israel is concerned, there is a feeling in this country that they got the raw end of the stick in WW2 Europe, and so there is some sympathy.  But there is more to it then that.  Besides their importance as allies, offering the US a stable base of influence in an otherwise unfriendly part of the world, I think a lot of Americans just plain tend to cheer on a country who believes in values similar to our own, and is willing to stand for what they believe in, and do what they have to to survive, even in the face of a host of hostile, backward countries bordering their own.
Personal opinion is a good thing, and everyone is entitled to one.  The hard part is separating informed opinion from someone who is just blowing hot air....

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 12:29:58 AM »
Of course America has a right to exist, but as with any country that would depend on how she
conducts her affairs of that existence. Few country's down through history have lasted very long
without sticking to their original foundations and beliefs. Those were the things that got them their
existence in the first place. You can't become a melting pot of ideas and cultures without losing
sight of what you ever were from the start and becoming something else. 
Something Isreal does seem to understand, and if you look at her history she has had her moments.
A good start here would be that we speak english period, learn it or leave it. It should not be
America's responsibility to accommodate a different culture that isn't willing to be an American.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 02:42:52 AM »
If you're thinking back to the times of the indians, we bought the USA with a few beads and some looking-glasses, so we have a right to exist.
the Israelis I believe were promised by God to have a country.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »
I want to see proof of the OPs original claim.

IRONCLAD PROOF.....not some made up supposition from the conspiracy theory crowd. I want to see the government form it's written on.

Where exactly is this "oath", on what form is it written down, and if it's true how did Obbee get elected?

Assume that I am from Missouri, if I don't see proof that will stand up in a court of law.....I'm calling BS. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline lgm270

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »
Of course America has a right to exist, but as with any country that would depend on how she
conducts her affairs of that existence. Few country's down through history have lasted very long
without sticking to their original foundations and beliefs. Those were the things that got them their
existence in the first place. You can't become a melting pot of ideas and cultures without losing
Something Isreal does seem to understand, and if you look at her history she has had her moments.
A good start here would be that we speak english period, learn it or leave it. It should not be
America's responsibility to accommodate a different culture that isn't willing to be an American.

Glad you believe America has a right to exist.  Just don't say it too loudly if you intend to run for public office.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 09:14:03 AM »
The answer is pretty simple, really.  Right, wrong, politics, or theoretical / legal arguments aside, any country that has the military might to defend its borders, and the will of the people to do what is necessary to ensure the continuality of their country will exist and continue to do so.  Been that way for a long time.

As far as Israel is concerned, there is a feeling in this country that they got the raw end of the stick in WW2 Europe, and so there is some sympathy.  But there is more to it then that.  Besides their importance as allies, offering the US a stable base of influence in an otherwise unfriendly part of the world, I think a lot of Americans just plain tend to cheer on a country who believes in values similar to our own, and is willing to stand for what they believe in, and do what they have to to survive, even in the face of a host of hostile, backward countries bordering their own.

that is as true as it gets ! great post.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Anna

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 02:37:49 PM »

Glad you believe America has a right to exist.  Just don't say it too loudly if you intend to run for public office.

Lol ! I do not have the lack of morals to ever run for office. And God gave that land to Israel when it was only filled with inbreed savages who didn't know what a country was. Back then even Egypt wouldn't take them as slaves because they were too stupid.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 02:44:10 PM »
I am going to say that the US no longer has the right to exist.
Simply we are a nation of laws and we have many law makers at different levels of Government Ignoring other laws made.
Once one law can be ignored all laws are no longer valid and that ends our system.
It makes super citizens that are not subject to laws and those that are subject to every law.
We have lost the right to exist by breaking our own top law that all men are created equal.  That the laws apply to all equally.
that we have about 50% of the people taking more than is needed to run the government and lining their pockets with the hard work of others.  Making us a no longer legitimate country when 53% are slaves to the 47%.

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »
We are now guilty of everything until proven innocent. And with the moral character of our American
ambulance chasers that is getting harder to prove. Our police no longer come to investigate a crime.
They come to investigate why you ever called them. 

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 03:04:59 PM »

Lol ! I do not have the lack of morals to ever run for office. And God gave that land to Israel when it was only filled with inbreed savages who didn't know what a country was. Back then even Egypt wouldn't take them as slaves because they were too stupid.
You need to re read Exodus
God did not give the Isrealites Isreal. 
Years earlier they left and new people moved in and the Isrealites returned and Killed everyone taking it back.
maybe they should have read exodus in 1947 and again in 1967 and just eliminated all the people occupying Isreal. 

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »
I have read Exodus, and Revelations.  And they took it back because it was theirs !
I'm very sure the Jews did not put a vacancy sign on the borders of what belonged to them.
And you need to read the books of Charlemagne if you believe that .   

Offline Gary G

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 03:44:03 PM »
People have the right to exist, period. God gave us life.

Borders are invisible fences that the few having usurped authority have put around the many saying "within these boundaries are our milk cows and we are the only ones allowed to milk them".
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Anna

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »

Borders are invisible fences that the few having usurped authority have put around the many saying "within these boundaries are our milk cows and we are the only ones allowed to milk them".

You mean like our government ? Who is doing a real good job of milking us . While acting like we
have no borders.

Offline JustaShooter

• Trade Count: (23)
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 04:00:33 PM »

IRONCLAD PROOF.....not some made up supposition from the conspiracy theory crowd. I want to see the government form it's written on.

Where exactly is this "oath", on what form is it written down, and if it's true how did Obbee get elected?

Assume that I am from Missouri, if I don't see proof that will stand up in a court of law.....I'm calling BS. ::)

+1

Just a Shooter
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »

You mean like our government ? Who is doing a real good job of milking us . While acting like we
have no borders.
Yes. The area within the borders we call countries or states. It is okay for more milk cows to enter if they obey the rules for it means more revenues for the milkers. They frown on cows leaving so they impose passports and exit taxes.

Slaves were freed when slavery became an inefficient economic model of production. Likewise, one day there will be no borders and the cows will be free. It too is an inefficient model. Bastiat pointed out that it was a way for some to live off of the production of the many, much like thieves, except that since they make the laws, it becomes legalized theft.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
if anyone thinks America does not have the right to exist . then i think they should go some were else . because they are a liability to the rest of us  here

Offline Anna

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
if anyone thinks America does not have the right to exist . then i think they should go some were else . because they are a liability to the rest of us  here

They are not going to go anywhere as long as we are giving them free stuff . It's about like the rich
nerd that has to buy his friends which are nothing but users. Then when his money and the free ride
runs out he finds out how many of them really were his friends.
A simple solution to this is what a lot of country's are starting to do. You have a certain time limit to
learn and speak the host country's language or your out. No exceptions, and they are not catering
to these people with bilingual signs all over the place. Plus you do not qualify for any aid until you do.
You also must show where you have a job and are attending their free language classes.
Assimilate or get out, we as tax payers should not be funding outsiders to come here and get on
welfare !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 01:28:05 AM »
Maybe a better question would be who has a right to exist in america ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 01:42:00 AM »
They are not going to go anywhere as long as we are giving them free stuff . It's about like the rich
nerd that has to buy his friends which are nothing but users. Then when his money and the free ride
runs out he finds out how many of them really were his friends.
A simple solution to this is what a lot of country's are starting to do. You have a certain time limit to
learn and speak the host country's language or your out. No exceptions, and they are not catering
to these people with bilingual signs all over the place. Plus you do not qualify for any aid until you do.
You also must show where you have a job and are attending their free language classes.
Assimilate or get out, we as tax payers should not be funding outsiders to come here and get on
welfare !

Amen Sister.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline JustaShooter

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 04:33:26 PM »

+1

Just a Shooter
Every member of Congress and the House must attest to AIPAC...

Really?  I'd like to see the proof of this.  You simply saying it doesn't make it so.  There have been far to many anti-Semitic Congressmen for this to be true. 

Top members of Joint Chiefs, POTUS, DNC and GOP are on record attesting and affirming loyalty to zionist israel. 

"On record supporting" is not proof that anyone has to pass a loyalty test to be a candidate for public office as the OP asserted, nor is it proof of your assertion that "Every member of Congress and the House must attest to AIPAC".

Here's just one, the most powerful GOPer in Washington pledging and affirmming the entire GOP majority to the goals of israel.
 Virginia GOPer Cantor, soon to be most powerful GOPer in America pledging support to the zionist AND AGAINST THE WHITE HOUSE.

.  http://mondoweiss.net/2010/11/cantor-pledges-republicans-will-stand-with-israel-against-obama-btw-cantor-is-jewish-does-that-matter.html

Ditto.

<snip conspiracy theorist ranting and raving>

Come back when you can provide proof of the OP's (or your own) assertion.  As Cuts Crooked said, I want:

Just a (Skeptical) Shooter
NRA Life Member

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 05:37:24 PM »
If you think any politician would get elected or reelected that made any critical remarks regarding Israel you also believe there is cheese on the moon.

BTW. This is true up here as well. >:(
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 02:21:38 AM »
If you think any politician would get elected or reelected that made any critical remarks regarding Israel you also believe there is cheese on the moon.

BTW. This is true up here as well. >:(

Then explain some of our anti-semetic congress goons...please.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 05:00:22 AM »
Does America Have a Right to Exist?
(shrug) no more than any other nation
Every candidate for public office in the US  has to pass a loyalty test:  Does he/she believe the Jewish State of Israel has a "right to exist"?

I'd not heard of this loyalty test until now. Who administers it?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 06:20:38 AM »
I'd not heard of this loyalty test until now. Who administers it?

And how did O'bummer pass it?
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 08:51:53 AM »

Huh?    :o ::) .....Name one....

..TM7[/q]

I will, just as soon as you, or anyone, provides the kind of proof I asked for. The Conspiracy Theory crowd BS won't do. Read what I asked for, and provide it. BTW, the length of the diatribe does not make it one bit valid. In fact it makes it far more suspect.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 10:51:10 AM »
and now..... a long pause while the boys reload the BS cannon. :o ;)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 04:25:02 PM »
 As to the OP, NO. No country has a right to exist.

We are all a CREATION of GOD and as such we were granted conscious life.

Each and every life on this planet has a right to exist and those which can defend that right will continue to have it and those that don't or can't will not.

The animal that gives its life for food will be blessed.
The plant that gives its life for food will be blessed.
Those who take these lives and use them for food will be blessed.
Those who waste that which they have killed will not be blessed for that which they have killed.
A nation has no soul and therefore was not gifted the right to life by GOD.

Now as for the bickering.

There are 117 FORMAL Agreements and Treaties between the US and Israel.

To take an office in the US congress you swear to uphold those along with the Constitution of the United States. Therefor by taking the office they swear to uphold those 117 formal agreements and therefor by default swear allegiance to those allies.

To my knowledge there is no form to sign stating as much but it only takes opening ones eyes to see that which is in front of them. This could be likened to Israel and nukes. We all know they have them cause we gave them to them but many pretend to the contrary.

Folks I will offer this;

We all Love our right to own guns,
We all Love our right to privacy,
We all Love our right to free speech,
We all Love our right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness,
If we could all LOVE EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR RIGHT TO THE SAME we could end so much of this silliness.

The sooner you can understand that this is but a proving ground and what it is that you are being tested on the sooner you can become what it is that we all truly are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become aware of yourself and know yourself and you will know everything there is to know.

Blessings....
Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline JustaShooter

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
and now..... a long pause while the boys reload the BS cannon. :o ;)

Yup, I see nothing much has changed in here.

BTW, I happen to work with someone who ran for public office (mayor), so I asked him.  You guessed it, at no point in time did he ever have to affirm any such thing, sign an oath, or anything remotely like that.  In fact, he said as far as he could recall he was never even asked about Israel.

Of course he lost, so, I thought maybe it isn't every candidate, maybe you have to do it in order to, you know, win  ;).  So, I asked one of the folks in my neighborhood who was elected to city council a few years back but is now retired.  I see him on his front porch sometimes in the evening when I walk my dog, so I stopped and chatted a bit.  He got a good laugh out of all this, pretty much the only thing he had to sign was the form to enter the race, and the only thing he had to affirm was that he lived within the city limits.

And of course, swearing to uphold treaties and agreements is nothing like an oath of loyalty to any of the countries we made the agreement with, just that you will uphold the agreement - until we change or break it of course, or they do...

So pretty much what we knew all along - just a bunch of nonsense.

Just a Shooter

(Oh, my take on the whole right to exist thing?  Every country has the "right" to exist, up until another country or group has enough might to take that "right" away.)

NRA Life Member

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 01:06:30 AM »
The animal that gives its life for food will be blessed.
The plant that gives its life for food will be blessed.

Blessed by whom? Are you talking about saying Grace prior to a meal?  ???
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes