Author Topic: It's official, perverts and pot now legal in Wash state.  (Read 2814 times)

Offline FPH

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: It's official, perverts and pot now legal in Wash state.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 03:04:54 PM »
I've not seen anyone high want to just kick A$$, but I have seen them want to do some dangerous stuff.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 07:50:18 AM »

This kind of post are always bad ! as it is evidnce of ones thought process and if found at a later date if something did happen could cause alot of speculation and trouble . Not that the idea is with out merit .
If a doper/drunk kills or maims one of mine, or a boyfriend/husband beats up my daughter, well, I'm an old man and life in prison wouldn't last long.

I might not kill the perp, but he would beg me to kill him.

Its not hard to see your and scoortd line of thinking but why ask for trouble ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 08:43:55 AM »

This kind of post are always bad ! as it is evidnce of ones thought process and if found at a later date if something did happen could cause alot of speculation and trouble . Not that the idea is with out merit .
If a doper/drunk kills or maims one of mine, or a boyfriend/husband beats up my daughter, well, I'm an old man and life in prison wouldn't last long.

'cause it's easy to be a Tough Guy on the internet - formidable!
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »

YT , my comment had nothing to do with being a tough guy on the internet at all.
There are just certain lines a person draws in the sand in life that do not get crossed.  As I stated many times before I don't care what substance someone chooses puts in your body etc..  I am very liberal with regard to social issues.

However persons also must be responsible for their actions.
I respect others to live their lives the way they choose in their own homes or property. But that does not mean I have to condone drugs around me or ones I love.  And I stand by my original comments on the subject. If a persons negligence while under the influance hurts one of my own, I have no problem what so ever right down to my core to address and then stand in judgement for addressing.

This is one of my core beliefs. My line in the sand not to be crossed.
And oh BTW just to get it out there ,  My Biological father was killed by a drunk driver Jan 2nd 1973. His brother also in the car  (an architect , lost his arm) His best friend in the car was so messed up took years to physically partially recover. .

The driver received what amounted to a slap on the wrist yet my families world was torn apart for years. Economically , emotionally , finacially etc..and every other way. In some aspects we (my fathers children) have never recovered.

I know how I feel and I stand by my statements.

Nuff said

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »

actually, I'm not very tough. I'm an old dried-up curmugeon.
my daughters boyfriend know exactly what will happen if he beats her up, and when they marry, I will remind him again.  that's the only thing I tell them regarding their relationship.
I honestly don't mind spending the rest of my life in jail if someone kills or maims my wife or daughter.
YT3, you need to erase your sig line if you're gonna continue being smart-mouth.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
YT3, you need to erase your sig line if you're gonna continue being smart-mouth.
You'll have to persuade me.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »
every time Powderman make a comment, you seem to see red and say something ugly.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Shu

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 01:33:47 PM »
It really doesn't matter to me what people want to smoke, drink, ingest or who they kiss etc.
I don't approve of homosexuallity but don't think they should be beat with sticks or have rocks thrown at them.

Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in my opinion should carry the same weight as attempted maiming/murder or maiming and murder. Simply put you knew yo wanted to get high or drunk you could just careless about anyone else when you get behind the wheel.

I may not agree with everyone on these boards but I do respect their right to post their opinion. I have read the same individual do some insulting and name calling. All I can say is poster you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
every time Powderman make a comment, you seem to see red and say something ugly.
Agreed.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 02:02:39 PM »
May seem that way, but a quick read will show it isn't so. Pman starts more threads than anybody - in some sections, starts more than everyone else combined, seems like - and I find much to comment on them, esp. their subject lines (most of the threads are simple copy/paste from ideological sites). Is there a particular comment by me in this thread, re: the thread, that you think unfair or dishonest?

Offline Anna

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »
Maybe we should try something called diplomacy ? As for both these subjects i agree with Mr Layton.
If they smoke pot how is that any worse than a drunk ?
If they go out and get married we have our opinion of that, but is it not their sin and have we not
warned them about it ? You can't change some people to your ways,  you can only pray that they receive the Holy Spirit and change on their own.
Things like this can get so complicated that they need to be turned over to Jesus. If this is the way
they want it and now Caesar says its ok, no one in this world can stop them.
As far as these vows they are saying, do you really think that God accepts that because he doesn't.
But that's now their sin and let them interpret that for what they think it is.
He is the ultimate judge not us, we have done all we can . 

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 02:53:09 PM »
  I'd like to weigh in with my opinion on the gay marriage issue.  I haven't heard any of the talking heads in the media or politics come close to my thoughts, so I want to air my opinion for you all to weigh in on.  Or not.  As you will.

I think that the whole concept of marriage licenses is all out of whack.  When my bride to be and I went into the town hall to get our license, the clerk was pleasant as can be, congratulating us and so on,  I played right along with the pleasantries, but inside I was deeply angry that I had to go to the government and ask their permission to marry my bride.  Why the hell do I need permission from Town Freakin Hall?  Make no mistake, a marriage license is permission.  Blessing from the Sovereign.  It's reprehensible, demeaning and just plain wrong that I need the blessing of the all powerful state to get married.  Now, marriage is (among other things) a legal contract.  If you buy or sell real estate, you generate a contract.  A properly executed real estate  contract has to be filed in the town or county where the property physically is.  If you bring such a contract in to the appropriate office, they record it.  That is how I think the government should treat marriage.  The legal aspect of it should be limited to their obligation to record the contract.  To put it into the terminology of the current gay marriage debate; all marriages should be 'civil unions' in the eyes of government.  If a gay couple wants to live together, why shouldn't they have the same property rights as any other couple?  Legal rights relative to owning property, insurance policies, and so on have to be equal for everyone, or they aren't equal for anyone. As far as the state telling churches and individuals that a gay couple is the same as a married couple, well who the heck is the state to say that?  If a couple wants to be a couple, fine.  If they want a wedding and to be married, that's between them and their church and their families.  If you belong to a church that sees gay marriage differently fro you, you can try to change their mind, they can try to change yours, or you can part ways.  Join a different religious group or none at all.  None of my business, and certainly none of the government's.

The current marriage licensing system is an unjust intrusion into the private lives of people.  For gays to demand the same level of injustice is asking for the wrong thing.  We should all be demanding that the government gets out of our families.   

As far as the pot issue goes, that's simple.  I don't care.

Offline FPH

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
When I got married, the blood test for STD's was the biggest factor..........now that that is no longer required, I agree with you.

Offline Anna

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »
So do I,Caesar needs to stay out of my life! He can't even run his own house that he has to tell me
how to run mine .

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
  I've not seen anyone high want to just kick A$$, but I have seen them want to do some dangerous stuff.

I totally agree with that statement.  And will add booze to the last half of that sentance.  Dont get me wrong, while I am OK with smoking the cheech, I absolutely think it needs to be regulated like booze.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »
When I got married, the blood test for STD's was the biggest factor..........now that that is no longer required, I agree with you.

The test in many places was also to see if there was a RH factor problem that could lead to mental birth defects.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »
Leviticus 20:13 , if a man lay with another man he should be stoned .  :o

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2012, 02:02:58 AM »
Shootall
But they did anyway!

Post what you think and walk away--read what is posted and take you feelings off your sleeves--both of you.
Both are acting like they have the power to demand---I think this is a foolish thought and the brain should be activated before using.
It really bothers me--internally--when folks want to control but don't want to be controlled. God like--IMO.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2012, 02:09:48 AM »
William I thought it was a bit unique they passed pot and gay on the same day with regard to that verse .

Offline scootrd

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2012, 05:48:19 AM »
Well this should get the far rights panties in a twist.

Glenn Beck Defends Gay Marriage:The question is not whether gay people should be married or not. The question is why is the government involved in our marriage?" wow , and I never though I would ever agree with the man on anything.  Apparently he see the writing on the wall as Right wing extremist continue to drive nails into the GOP coffin by moving towards becoming an extremely far right party that will quickly become irrelevant in future elections unless they move back towards a moderate center , revamp their GOP platform and allow their tent to become more inclusive.

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »
I agree with that about why govt is involved .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2012, 10:49:58 AM »
They have the right to do what they want.
my problem is with forcing an employer to extend spousal benefits to a queer when it goes against his religion.
anyone who laughs this off had better think about the government putting their foot a little farther in the door to the 1st amendment.
it needs to stop.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
The reason is of course because gays pushed for the legal rights that accompany marriage---insurance, retirements, all the rights not affored an unmarried partner to have.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »
The reason is of course because gays pushed for the legal rights that accompany marriage---insurance, retirements, all the rights not affored an unmarried partner to have.
Blessings
so government couldn't care less about rights, unless it's a group with a tendency to vote democrat.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2012, 01:49:19 AM »
Blessings
so government couldn't care less about rights, unless it's a group with a tendency to vote democrat.

guys guys guys facts don't matter it's agendas that drive the world these days............

Offline magooch

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2012, 04:06:43 AM »
Blessings
Well that is wrong as regards the law in Washington.  Homos already had the partnership arrangement that gave them all the rights accorded a married couple.  They just wanted to pervert the term "marriage" so that they could feel in their minds that they are normal.  They are not normal; they are not natural and they are not married--no matter what the state says.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2012, 04:34:18 AM »
Blessings

guys guys guys facts don't matter it's agendas that drive the world these days............
It's time to restore the rights of people who disagree with perverts.
In a country established on Christian principles, a handful of queers has taken over.
I guess there's too few men left to do something about it, and don't say the ballot box because that failed last month.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2012, 04:57:22 AM »
What's your plan?
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2012, 05:21:09 AM »
What's your plan?
do as the founding fathers suggested might become necessary.  run them out at the point of a gun...
I really do believe that obama is gonna get out of hand and have to be stopped.
but,  there's nobody left to stop him... :'(
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2012, 07:27:56 AM »
What's your plan?
do as the founding fathers suggested might become necessary.  run them out at the point of a gun...
I really do believe that obama is gonna get out of hand and have to be stopped.
but,  there's nobody left to stop him... :'(
I have to agree.  The founders put in the 2nd for a reason.  They assumed that there would always be patriots.  Now the gimme party has got the upper hand and I doubt if we could scrape up 5000 patriots.