Author Topic: Help Zach reach a Million Hits for Christmas  (Read 170 times)

Offline Ladobe

• Trade Count: (91)
Help Zach reach a Million Hits for Christmas
« on: December 10, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »
Hope this is OK to add to this forum Admin... please move it if not.

Zach Sobiech's "Clouds"
After battling bone cancer for three years, Minnesota teenager Zach Sobiech was told this past May that the disease had spread and that there were no longer any effective treatments available. In response to this disheartening diagnosis, Sobiech embraced music as a way of bidding farewell to his friends and family. The resulting song, titled "Clouds," is an inspirational and courageous message of hope in the face of a harrowing future. You can hear Sobiech's "Clouds" and learn more about his story on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDC97j6lfyc&feature=youtu.be

BTW, they're asking for this to be forwarded in emails & posted on sites and hoping that he will receive 1 Million hits on youtube for Christmas as he's been given 2 months. If you click the "show more" on the youtube page you will find more info as this is NOT one of those "Urban Legends".
http://www.kare11.com/video/1322318392001/1/Rare-cancer-diagnosis-unites-two-strangers

This is close to my heart as I am a survivor, so far, of 5 cancers.
Evolution at work. Over two million years ago the genus Homo had small cranial capacity and thick skin to protect them from their environment. One species has evolved into obese cranial fatheads with thin skin in comparison that whines about anything and everything as their shield against their environment. Meus

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Help Zach reach a Million Hits for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »
I'm not a big fan of these types of threads/e-mails.  Many of them are either way out of date or they are nothing more than 'physhing' expeditions by marketers to gather names and e-mail addresses.

Unless you can personally attest to knowing this young man I will have to take a pass. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Ladobe

• Trade Count: (91)
Re: Help Zach reach a Million Hits for Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »
This is a current and well confirmed event with a simple search.    I personally have posted it on open forums... same as any other post on them that is no more at risk of "expeditions" than any other. 

Anyone can just ignore it though who feels as you do though, their choice.
Evolution at work. Over two million years ago the genus Homo had small cranial capacity and thick skin to protect them from their environment. One species has evolved into obese cranial fatheads with thin skin in comparison that whines about anything and everything as their shield against their environment. Meus