Author Topic: New Army manual orders soldiers not to criticize taliban or pedophelia.  (Read 581 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/12/new-army-manual-orders-soldiers-not-to-criticize-taliban/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban  December 11, 2012 |  Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a  new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.

It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.
The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says. “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”
At least one high-ranking military official had the backbone to publicly criticize the new manual, albeit through a spokesperson. U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, doesn’t endorse it and rejected a proposed forward drafted by Army officials in his name. “He does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman quoted in the story.

Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.

Under Obama practically every major federal agency has been ordered to participate in Muslim outreach initiatives, including the Justice Department with a special program to protect Islamic civil rights, Homeland Security meetings with extremist Muslim organizations and the nation’s space agency (NASA) with an unprecedented mission to focus on Muslim diplomacy.

Additionally, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S. and the administration sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission. The Obama Administration even ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

Re: New Army manual orders soldiers not to criticize taliban or pedophelia.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 07:24:18 AM »
So when one calls in support fire on a talleybon position now they must be PC ?  ::)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Bugflipper

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 07:35:30 AM »
 I run into a lot of returning soldiers on base. Over the past 5 years or so I have seen dozens of them with Infidel tattooed on them. When you ask what's that say, some of them have it written in Arabic so it can be plainly read by their enemies. I'm surprised the military doesn't start threatening to court marshall them for defacing govt property or some such thing.
Molon labe

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
I run into a lot of returning soldiers on base. Over the past 5 years or so I have seen dozens of them with Infidel tattooed on them. When you ask what's that say, some of them have it written in Arabic so it can be plainly read by their enemies. I'm surprised the military doesn't start threatening to court marshall them for defacing govt property or some such thing.

I have heard if you get sick from one and can't report for duty you get in trouble but it's hear say....

Offline Conan The Librarian

• McDonalds. Blecch!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 09:00:02 AM »
It's no wonder that so many soldiers (including officers) can't relate to their mission.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
These guys can follow orders or get the hell out of the service, and get job somewhere else.

Perhaps the army had decided that American soldiers in a foreign land do themselves no favors by deriding the natives?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »
If you are deployed to Afgahanistan the Taliban is your enemy. Do you think it is reasonable to have a general order that prohibits you of speaking badly about your enemy? Your enemy that is trying to kill you? Maybe we should prohibit US troops from firing back at Taliban forces. After all it is very insulting to come under return fire after you have shot at someone.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »
These guys can follow orders or get the hell out of the service, and get job somewhere else.

Perhaps the army had decided that American soldiers in a foreign land do themselves no favors by deriding the natives?

well deriding might be better than touchy feelie when you have to shoot them.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 10:05:17 AM »
If you are deployed to Afgahanistan the Taliban is your enemy. Do you think it is reasonable to have a general order that prohibits you of speaking badly about your enemy? Your enemy that is trying to kill you? Maybe we should prohibit US troops from firing back at Taliban forces. After all it is very insulting to come under return fire after you have shot at someone.

Check out rules of engagement , sometimes they can't fire back. In some places they can't load their guns.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »
Why don't obama just spit on our heros.  they are putting their lives on the for him and everyone else.
anyone who thinks this is the way to fight a war, is a coward and a traitor.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 01:51:11 AM »
BUGEYE , those soilders don't do anything other people made them !  :o ::)

Offline Bugflipper

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 02:19:56 AM »
The funny part is if a fellow wants to bad mouth the actions or choices of US soldiers is: They are the reason said fellow doesn't end up at the gestapo or gulag for it. So it's pretty ironic, but anyway.
Molon labe

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »
Some of our members aren't thinking this through.

The war in Afghanistan is not WW2 in the Pacific. It ain't the Eastern Front in 1942. There's more than taking territory going on. There's some of that hearts and minds. Not all Afghans view the Taliban as their enemy. Some of them are ambivalent. Unless it serves their individual interest, many don't like us there.

I well understand that P-Man's copy/pasted piece upsets those who'd like to go in and kill all the Muslims who won't kowtow, and would like to sow pig fat in the fields, etc etc etc... but I suspect the army has reason for what it has done. Think about it, or... if it's really comforting and easy on your brain, just figure it's Muslim Obama out to Destroy America.

your choice
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 03:43:03 AM »
Why don't ya'll point out the real facts , America is fighting a war aginst insergents . That is the hardest war to fight on forgien ground . We have to over come what the insergents can do . We have a track record of comming in and doing good but leaving the population to fend for themselves when we leave . One need only to look at VN or even Afganistand when we helped fight the Russians etc. We even gave a date of departure this time. The population knows we will leave and the ones who wrecked their country are waiting to swarm in as the last chopper pulls off. So the effort to not offend seems mute at this point the writing is already on the wall.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 02:38:20 AM »
TM7 that is one of the main problems fighting such a war. Books have been written about it and studies done to prepare our troops for it. It is the main reason for the rules of engaagement we fight under that so many of us don't really understand . I didn't until I started reading what was going on. I still have some reservations .