Author Topic: At least 26 dead in Connecticut-'  (Read 4995 times)

Offline 308Win

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
  • US ARMY-1956-1968,the rest I don't remember!
How much money must we spend before we learn to concentrate on the front sight?"Col Jeff Cooper"

Offline Anna

Re: At least 26 dead in Connecticut-'
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »
I bet he looks even worse now. Satan toys with his victims before he devourers them.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
    Anna;
   You are so correct!  We, as were the ancient Jews..warned time and again..if we ignore his instructions and refuse to acknowledge Him in everything we do...He will turn his back on us and let old Beelzebub have his way!
   It is said.."The eyes are the window of the soul"..   The Bible backs this up:
   " 22“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! "  (Matthew 6:22-23)
*********************************************************************************************
   Here are some major killers;

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2012, 02:31:03 AM »
  More?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2012, 02:35:38 AM »
  I guess I could have mentioned the Blind Sheik also..but that wouldn't be "Kosher"  ;) ;D   I don't think he observes kosher anyway.. ;)

Offline doulos

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
I agree with  a lot that has been said. I believe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg. For the last 30 to 40 years,kids have been raised by the television not their parents. Kids are placed in front of the idiot box at a very young age as a baby sitter. All the male heroes in movies and video games are men who are experts at doing violence on mass scales. Just look at every action film of the last 30 years. Not to mention the slasher films. And the unimaginable fascination with gore in general.
 As soon as they have any behavior or discipline problems they are placed on pshycotropic medications to numb their feelings. If you ever read or researched the criteria that is used for these medications to be prescribed you would be stunned.
We have become a soulless ,Godless country. Even without mass killings from very deranged young men ,mayhem abounds daily. So many are killed over nothing. People are killed over just words daily. So many act as if there are no eternal consequences just like they've been taught. There is no God. There is no authority outside of your desires and thinking. So do what you want. You are the center of the universe. No empathy.
My heart is crushed over what I see daily.
Father in heaven help us.

Offline Anna

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »
Excellent post IG, and I bet you had to work hard to dig up that rouges gallery. Folks IG has
explained it in far simpler terms than I have. It's common place to hear people ask why has God
allowed this to happen? In everything such as this tragedy, to what we see going on with things
like cancer.Very long ago God gave us a brain that's far above anything else that lives on the earth.
A free will to do as we please, an articulated thumb, and most of all a soul that understands
accountability. How we use all of these very powerful gifts was left up to us, this is the only way
anything like in his image could ever work. What would have been the point in creating mind dead
robots, mind dead slaves, or an entire species of yes men ?

God doesn't condem science, as long as its used within the context of his commands. We discover
nothing that doesn't come from him first. If we use anything were allowed to discover in the wrong
way it always ends up a disaster. If we had applied half of the technology we have obtained to what
God intended it for and not for bumping each other off. We would have cured many diseases a long
time ago. God does nothing to us until he has had enough of our ways, then we see that full bore!
He turns his back and then we see what the other guy can do, and that guy has no love for us
whatsoever! We gain no favor in hell, we are mocked in hell and tortured just as equally as any other
soul that goes there.

You can not in this world have good without evil, we earn good just as much as we earn evil. And as
much evil as we see going on that should be a pretty good indicator of what is the truth. And you
can bet your bottom dollar that classroom was filled with Angels getting those poor children out of
there as quickly as possible. No long term suffering from hideous wounds in thier lives, no growing
up with nightmares of this event. NO, little said about any survivors, as Kimber 45 pointed out even
their brave teachers were taken. We are looking at where God did do something about this.
How its spun in any other way is our deal and not Gods. These children will celebrate the most
glorious Christmas we could ever imagine.

And God will comport these parents, even as a personal thing they never tell the rest of us how.
The MSM in making a circus out of this for their agenda is very apparent. Another reason any
survivors will not become a poster child for that agenda. There will be no crocodile tears at the
expense of these young souls or the brave people who gave their lives to try and save them.
So if you look, this has the hand of God written all over it alright. You only have to wake up and
see that, those who died are not witnessing any of the aftermath of this. That is for us to see this
time around and who or what we blame as its cause. 

God bless you all and may he bless the parents and family's of the slain. As well as the first
responders armed or not who were doing everything humanly possible. It is they who will have
their lives changed forever, regardless of what us or the MSM could ever say about this.
Pray for them, they are the ones who were left behind.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2012, 04:19:55 AM »
at least the slasher films don't give the  gun grabbers any ammo

this tragedy WILL BE EXPLOITED

our rights will be needlessly infringed upon
just to force the the nut cases   to  kill  in a different manner

can you imagine a  few  molotov cocktails  tossed into a few classrooms
or  just hitting a school bus from a bridge or on coming traffic
tax payers going to fence every bus stop??
take away the assault rifle then he uses  a ''sniper''/ deer rifle

you cannot stop a sick person simply by taking a few tools from them
where ever there is a will there is a way
it would be  best to address the reason for the ''will'' than to take the ''way'' from ALL of us

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail

its clear there is a problem within the people
people with a agenda that exploit this  are NOT  helping with a solution
there is  no  ''solution''....only a multi facited approach to minimize it
might be the  ADD and other drugs.
...........the problems seem to stem from boys of the age they may be coming  off these drugs
might be video games....one other  factor  new to this generation
might be religious....tho more people have been killed in the name of religion than any thing else

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2012, 04:27:51 AM »
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Anna

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2012, 04:59:49 AM »
45/70, some of these nuts are convinced that by doing this then killing themselves that they will
receive favor in hell. More Satanic lies believed by those who feel like everything should be given
to them. God does not lie, people do. And Satan does nothing we don't allow him to do in the first
place. We all have a soul, if you hand that over to evil it will have its way with you.
Satan gained nothing with this, except the ongoing propaganda we are seeing aimed at those who
refuse to know any better. Evil hoped that the images of the dead and dying would direct the anger
of this nightmare toward those of us who own guns. Usually we are those who are of faith and would
never even entertain anything like this.

Satan hit us right where it hurts the most,with our children and our heroes.What he did not count on
was the fact that many of us especially here can see right through this. Where is the news of any
survivors ? Those rushed to the ER died before arrival.The media is calling survivors those left behind.
Who may have seen this but were not shot themselves. It would do Satan no good to try and get
the soul of a child, or those of the teachers who died saving the children. His only victory will now be
how we deal with this in the following months. Disarming law abiding citizens may just start a blood
bath allowing him to gather his souls in something like his own rapture.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »
Excellent post IG, and I bet you had to work hard to dig up that rouges gallery.
there were lots more he could have included. Here is one: Methodist Minister and murderer, Col Chivington - he did his killin' with gov't troops, right here on American soil, that's the Rev Chivington...

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Anna

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 05:36:58 AM »
YT3, killing is killing. But what this Col did was out and out murder. He was also said to have shot
captured unarmed Confederate troops after the battle of Glorieta Pass. 
My point exactly, we produce our own monsters. Before the advent of the gun mass murders were
done by arrows or poisons. In China 200 years ago a war lord poisoned an entire village by tainting
their water supply upstream. During our war of independence, the British burned a church to the ground with the congregation trapped inside. Mostly women and children and a few old men, the
younger men were off fighting the war. The Crusaders put hundreds of women and children to the
sword, and they paid for doing this act dearly later on while they were searching for water.
Killing in the name of God isn't always received all that well. Killing in the name of evil is never well
received. These goth punks turn to evil because they think God has failed them. It is they who have
failed themselves and God.

Offline houndrunner

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 05:51:51 AM »

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.  John 1 5-19
[/t]

Offline Anna

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:51 AM »

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.  John 1 5-19
[/t]

We lose sight of this when we do not wear the armor of God.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »
  Houndrunner..  I don't want to be picayune...but do you have the correct reference there?  My Bible doesn't read that way, not in (John 1) anyway.  The assumption that "we are all God's children is not quite exact..we are all God's creation...however, we can become a child of God.
   YT..Correct ..Chivington is not one whit better than Guevera, Khomeni or Manson.. Chivington was an excellent example of a "wolf in sheep's clothing".. Not all killers have those evil looking eyes..but many do.

A gun is not needed for mass murder.  Saddam Hussein murdered whole villages of Kurds with sarin gas.  Then, as war came upon Saddam Hussein he shipped the remainder of his gas on the highway along the Euphrates, directly to Syria.  Now the Syrian rebels and their Al Queda allies may have to face the remainder of those gasses.

Herod didn't have an AR15, when he had the entire population of Bethlehem's boys under 2 yrs murdered.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2012, 11:26:21 AM »
And we found Saddam Hussein hiding in a hole with a chicken. Hitler blew his brains out with his own
PPK. Caligula was chopped into pieces and fed to his dogs. Custer, well you know what happened to
him. No one places themselves above God for long. Even the Titanic now lays on the bottom after
people claimed that not even God himself could sink her.
Obama is pushing his luck.   

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2012, 11:44:33 AM »
What the leftie media DOESN'T tell you..:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

..And at the Appalachain School of Law murder scene:

http://gunowners.org/sk0302.htm

..And here come the Dems..can some of the "moderate" reps be far behind?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/14/dem-lawmaker-get-gun-control-obama-must-exploit-sh/

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
       http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

..And at the Appalachain School of Law murder scene, about the 4th paragraph "according to Bridges";
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
CCW can and does save lives.  everywhere that has been allowed CC, the crime rate has dropped immediately.  the FBI keeps those statistics if anyone wants to check.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 12:06:41 PM »
And anywhere where God has shown he has had enough, those responsible are not so quick to
go back to what they were doing before he showed his hand. Haiti is a prime example of this.
I'm more worried about what God may end up doing over this than anything that our congress could come up with.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »

..And at the Appalachain School of Law murder scene, about the 4th paragraph "according to Bridges";
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
CCW can and does save lives.  everywhere that has been allowed CC, the crime rate has dropped immediately.  the FBI keeps those statistics if anyone wants to check.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Huckaby says armed citizens save 4,000 lives DAILY!  I don't doubt but what that figure is even higher, since he is using "reported incidents".  Probably each of us knows a case where the bad guy was driven off..so no report was made..I do!

http://www.akdart.com/gun3.html

Offline John Y Cannuck

• A Real Regular
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2012, 12:17:12 PM »
My deepest condolences to the families affected by this monster.

Just one person trained with a firearm could have ended this. Perhaps if he knew there was a firearm in the school, it would never have happened.

As it is, schools are largely gun free zones. Making them the target for cowards looking to make a name for themselves.

The media up here has been of course all over this story, and playing up the gun control angle like the Liberals they mostly are.

Canadian Gun owners have your backs. But I have to admit they are really pounding this one.

Hopefully, your media will be more restrained.
Canadian Liberal Gov't = elected Dictatorship

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2012, 12:28:02 PM »
OBUMER is there to console every one

the ''consoler and cheif'' he is now called

i heard some where  a thousand people died

never head any  more about  that

we need to dwell  on this tragedy  because  some nut abused a gun  not something else
this is a crisis to exploit

any one know about these thousand dead....i heard it mentioned  while i was in the other room
no mention  of their age
no read off of their names
no mention  of gender ratios
no  crying family members on camera
no details of how the bodies were identified
NO  OBOMER TO CONSOLE THOSE PEOPLE

WHY  ALL THE FOCUS ON 28 PEOPLE
MANY MORE THAN THAT DIED ON THE HIGHWAYS TODAY
DEAD  IS DEAD

what  about all the children through out the world in a war zone?????....syria? isreal?
are we that big of a wimp??...yes  i know americans are worth more than them
dead is dead and traumatic is traumatic........but  who cares...no real agenda there

i do  not mean to say  there is nothing to be learned
just afraid of OVER REACTION  and the coming EXPLOITATION  of these children  lives

Offline scootrd

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
I personally would have no problem with schools providing access to firearms for select trained administrators.

FBI Data shows Jury may still be out  regarding your statement above. The diffculty lies in that the data can be interpreted differntly to support multiple viewpoints ....

Can read full story here -

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/feb/16/national-rifle-association/wayne-lapierre-said-violent-crime-jurisdictions-re/

Excerpt -
We found the the states without "right to carry" were spread out across the list, not bunched together at the top. The District of Columbia, which has strict gun control laws, ranked highest for violent crime. The other states ranked as follows: Delaware, No. 5; Maryland, No. 10; Illinois, No. 13; California, No. 17; Massachusetts, No. 18; New York, No. 24; New Jersey, No. 30; Hawaii, No. 36; Wisconsin, No. 39, and Rhode Island, No. 42.

We also couldn't help noticing that some states with laws that favor gun ownership placed at different points along the list. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence rates state gun laws, so we looked at the 14 states that had the weakest gun laws. Here, we also saw a wide variation in where the states ranked in terms of violent crime: Alaska, No. 6; Louisiana, No. 7; New Mexico, No. 8; Arkansas, No. 11; Oklahoma, No. 12; Missouri, No. 15; Arizona, No. 21; West Virginia, No. 32; Kentucky, No. 38; Montana, No. 41; Idaho, No. 44; Utah, No. 47; North Dakota, No. 48, and South Dakota, No. 49.

So using the 2009 data, we don't see any evidence that state gun laws correlate with violent crime rates one way or the other, at least not "across the board" as LaPierre suggested in his speech.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline 1puckaway

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2012, 04:47:55 PM »
The definition of insanity is dong the same thing over and expecting different results.This is what our government has done I my self do not know what has to change to stop the carnage of innocent children .But something has to change.

Offline Anna

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2012, 04:54:06 PM »
Something does have to change, or it will change ! And it will not be from our government that the
change will come from.

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »
 More on psych meds causing suicide, etc among young people.

At least watch the 1st video of Dr. Breggin, addressing the US House Committee on Veterans' Affairs about what SSRIs are doing to our soldiers. Quite an eye opener...

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2012/12/are-the-new-generation-of-anti-depressant-medications-contributing-to-school-shootings-2471060.html
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2012, 03:53:21 AM »
I have thought long and hard about this.  Every modern day mass murderer like this is in their late teens or early 20's.  This guy had a record of problems with the school and his mother.  My thinking is if some kid shows signs of problems, the school should be required to report this to the FBI to have them put on a no buy list.  Then if they get a clearance from a psychiatrist, they can be put on the list.  The school system knew of the problems, the mother fought the school system, was overprotective of this son, and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. 

The second thing is there should be some armed teachers in every school.  Or an off duty police officer, or retired police officer should be at the school.  We put air marshalls on every plane.  We should put at least one armed officer at every school.  Larger schools two or more.  Schools should have locked doors with buzzers if they are opened, except for recess or outside activities.  In other words, more security at schools.  Sure it may cost more, but I am willing to pay a 1% national sales tax on guns and ammo to pay for this and keep my gun freedoms.

Schizophrenia an bi-polar disorders always show up in the late teens to early 20's.  Don't know what can be done about this, except require this information to be turned over to the local sheriffs department or FBI to put them on the no buy list ASAP. 

For some reason, there are always signs, but noone does anything about it.  How about making it a law for this stuff to be reported ASAP before something bad happens. 

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2012, 04:22:02 AM »
I am willing to pay a 1% national sales tax on guns and ammo to pay for this and keep my gun freedoms.

I like your ideas, except that I would make it a local sales tax dedicated to hiring those retired and off-duty cops.
and I would add that any kid who bullies another kid because he/she is a little different, the bully should be expelled for the year.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye