Author Topic: Is it OK with you?  (Read 830 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is it OK with you?
« on: December 16, 2012, 12:24:18 PM »
  Is it OK with you, if your daughter has to play against this?:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colleges/17011957-419/transgender-player-attains-college-basketball-first.html

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Is it OK with you?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:57:27 AM »
I didn't see where he/she/it had a sex change operation.  did he just decide to be a woman and showed up at the girls locker room?  does he shower with the girls??
I think this is just a ruse to look at nude school girls.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 05:14:18 AM »
I don't have a problem with it. All the players are adults. As below the players had chance to take this person off the team but choose not too:

Last week, Ludwig gathered her 10 teammates at practice and offered to quit. This was their time to shine, she told the group of 18-, 19- and 20-year-olds. She didn’t want to be a distraction for the team. The other women said if Ludwig, whom they nicknamed “Big Sexy” and “Princess,” didn’t play, they wouldn’t either.
[/size][/color]
[/size]GuzziJohn[/color]

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 05:32:01 AM »
I don't have a problem with it. All the players are adults. As below the players had chance to take this person off the team but choose not too:

Last week, Ludwig gathered her 10 teammates at practice and offered to quit. This was their time to shine, she told the group of 18-, 19- and 20-year-olds. She didn’t want to be a distraction for the team. The other women said if Ludwig, whom they nicknamed “Big Sexy” and “Princess,” didn’t play, they wouldn’t either.

GuzziJohn
With underage girls, parental rights should come first.  this pervert may meet an irate dad and wish he'd stayed out of the girls locker room.
ya see, some of us are still trying to live a life of decency, not decadence.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline 308Win

• Avid Poster
  • US ARMY-1956-1968,the rest I don't remember!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
NO,It just ain't natural,I wouldn't want my Daughter associating with a ? like that!!
How much money must we spend before we learn to concentrate on the front sight?"Col Jeff Cooper"

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:05:25 AM »
Quote from BUGEYE:
"With underage girls, parental rights should come first."

I would agree with the above except none of the girls on the team are under 18 unless I missed something.
GuzziJohn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 11:32:06 AM »
Quote from BUGEYE:
"With underage girls, parental rights should come first."

I would agree with the above except none of the girls on the team are under 18 unless I missed something.
GuzziJohn
LOL, I knew that you were more for decadence than decency.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
Guzzi says;
  " Last week, Ludwig gathered her 10 teammates at practice and offered to quit. This was their time to shine, she told the group of 18-, 19- and 20-year-olds. She didn’t want to be a distraction for the team. The other women said if Ludwig, whom they nicknamed “Big Sexy” and “Princess,” didn’t play, they wouldn’t either."
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Check the OP again Guzzi;
  The question was, "Would it be OK with you if your daughter has to play against this?

Sure; there are some people with no sense of sportsmanship, who would like to sneak Shaq in to play on their school's girls basketball team, but I presume Shaq would be a bit more ethical than are some junior college coaches !  But I am concerned with the genuine, natural females of a normal size who may have to face this "IT"..
  But putting the lack of scruples aside, do they really know for sure that this is female?  Is it a complete eunuch?  From the photo it looks like a man with a pony tail.. dressed as a woman ..but only in the game for laughs..
        You decide, see below...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 05:38:28 PM »
Just shows, some kids are smarter BEFORE they complete school!  ;)

Offline Redtail1949

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 02:37:54 AM »
the answer is: NO!

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 02:59:54 AM »
If my daughter was younger than 18 the answer is no. If she is 18 or older she calls the shots.
GuzziJohn

Offline Squib

• G- S- T- and I ain't got time to bleed!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 06:46:58 AM »
I can say for sure that nothing that ugly should compete in ANY contact sport, because it might rub off on the others.