Author Topic: Full faith and protection.  (Read 1464 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Full faith and protection.
« on: February 13, 2004, 03:46:42 PM »
The liberals are now asserting that the "Full Faith and Protection" (or is it full faith and credit) provision of the Constitution guaranties that homos should be able to be married to the same sex and that, that marriage must be accepted and upheld in all of the states.

I say if this is so, then the same provision of the Constitution must guaranty that all states accept and allow concealed carry permits from all other states.  They must be treated the same as a drivers license.

What say you NRA?  Check with Congressman Gary Ackerman of New York and see if he is true to his word or if he is just another liberal hypocrite.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Full faith and protection.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 03:51:52 PM »
Quote from: magooch
Ithe same provision of the Constitution must guaranty that all states accept and allow concealed carry permits from all other states.  They must be treated the same as a drivers license.
Dali Llama say he go much further, and think USA should allow national, no-permit-required concealed carry for nonfelons.  What thinketh magooch, ask Dali?
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Nobody

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 05:37:42 PM »
A good point macgooch.  There's a legal concept known as reciprocity.  Reciprocity is what's behind a driver's license from one state being valid in another.  A marriage license (between a man and woman) being valid in all states.  But is there automatic reciprocity for CCW?  NOOOOOOO!

Offline Red Neck64

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 01:37:09 AM »
On the news last night was a tape of two men kissing,on the lips.It made me sick I almost lost my dinner.Kids could watch that and think,that kind of trash is the way it is.What is next two married men,on there honey moon doing the nasty on the news.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 04:17:23 AM »
Quote from: Red Neck64
On the news last night was a tape of two men kissing,on the lips.It made me sick I almost lost my dinner.
Just for sake of discussion, Dali Llama say he curious if same type amorous behaviour between Britney Spears and Madonna make Red Neck64 upchuck?

Offline Red Neck64

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2004, 04:36:45 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
On the news last night was a tape of two men kissing,on the lips.It made me sick I almost lost my dinner.
Just for sake of discussion, Dali Llama say he curious if same type amorous behaviour between Britney Spears and Madonna make Red Neck64 upchuck?

No Dali Llama,it would make nervice and jerkey!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2004, 04:40:33 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

No Dali Llama,it would make nervice and jerkey!
Dali Llama say that what he thought! :lol:  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :lol:

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2004, 05:30:02 AM »
Gay marriage  is not  protected  by the Constitution. I think back at that time homos**xuals  were arrested for their acts. Marrage is ordained by God man and woman.  I stand behind Bush for  his stand against gay marriage.  Redneck, I would have tossed my cookies to if I  saw  that.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2004, 05:35:11 AM »
Quote from: Sheila
Gay marriage  is not  protected  by the Constitution. I think back at that time homos**xuals  were arrested for their acts. Marrage is ordained by God man and woman.  I stand behind Bush for  his stand against gay marriage.  Redneck, I would have tossed my cookies to if I  saw  that.

Offline parkinsonsd

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2004, 11:19:32 AM »
I was going to say something insightful here, but it strikes me that opinions on this subject are probably based more on emotions than thought, so I will simply ask that if you have an opinion on this topic, you state it in a meaningful way backing it with your reasoning behind it.

Thank you.

Parker.
um, er, yeah.  okay.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2004, 12:44:09 PM »
Quote from: parkinsonsd
I will simply ask that if you have an opinion on this topic, you state it in a meaningful way backing it with your reasoning behind it.

Dali Llama say he suppose that be reasonable request, but Dali curious when parkinsonsd become moderator? :?  :?  :?

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2004, 01:56:52 AM »
[quote="Dali   .[/quote]Dali Llama say he go much further, and think USA should allow national, no-permit-required concealed carry for nonfelons.  What thinketh magooch, ask Dali?[/quote]

Dali, I agree completely.  Henceforth, I shall carry wherever and whenever I feel the need or desire.  Furthermore, I declare all others who meet the non-felon qualification, shall be authorized to exercise their Constitutional right.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2004, 05:40:44 AM »
Quote from: magooch
[quote="Dali   .
Dali Llama say he go much further, and think USA should allow national, no-permit-required concealed carry for nonfelons.  What thinketh magooch, ask Dali?[/quote]

Dali, I agree completely.  Henceforth, I shall carry wherever and whenever I feel the need or desire.  Furthermore, I declare all others who meet the non-felon qualification, shall be authorized to exercise their Constitutional right.[/quote]Dali Llama say that be excellent; Dali will henceforth abide by edict issued by magooch! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline parkinsonsd

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2004, 07:49:17 AM »
Hi Dali-

I'm not a moderator and don't have anything against anyone having opinions.  Just don't like seeing gay bashing for gay bashing's sake.

My apologies if you took offense.
um, er, yeah.  okay.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2004, 11:53:26 AM »
Quote from: parkinsonsd

Just don't like seeing gay bashing for gay bashing's sake.

Dali Llama say he understand...

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2004, 12:24:57 PM »
I have no use for gays but I will say, I think they have a Constitutional right to be wrong.    :roll:
Deactivated as trouble maker