Author Topic: Martha??  (Read 1268 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Martha??
« on: February 13, 2004, 03:47:04 PM »
Darn GB said in the Header about changing servers
This will be a good thing
Darn GB you been watching Martha  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  as that has seemed to become a often used phrase now that she says it? Just joking GB I could not resist.  :)  :)  :)  Now I suppose you are going to ask me how do I know what she says>  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :shock:  Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Martha??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 04:02:47 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Darn GB said in the Header about changing servers
This will be a good thing
Darn GB you been watching Martha  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  as that has seemed to become a often used phrase now that she says it? Just joking GB I could not resist.  :)  :)  :)  Now I suppose you are going to ask me how do I know what she says>  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :shock:  Jim
Just HOW good do it be, ask Dali Llama? :?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline jh45gun

Martha??
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 04:07:12 PM »
Dali "Its a good thing"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    You know I have heard that phrase more often while listening to conversations it is interesting. I think a lot of times we pick up phrases with out really knowing we are doing it. And since Martha says it on TV alot it has be come woven into our speech patterns. Jim

Offline Dali Llama

Martha??
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 04:21:09 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Dali "Its a good thing"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    You know I have heard that phrase more often while listening to conversations it is interesting. I think a lot of times we pick up phrases with out really knowing we are doing it.
That be correct, say Dali Llama. :-)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Martha??
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 05:14:36 PM »
Dunno any Martha. Who you talk about? Regardless I don't say things because others do but because of how I think.

It will be a good thing because:

1. I will have 250 gigs of monthly data transfer compared to 20 gigs now before it costs me extra money. This likely will translate into some new options we can offer you.

2. The full power of the 100 mb ethernet connection will be ours to use with one one else sharing it. Should mean faster processing.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jh45gun

Martha??
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 06:08:21 PM »
GB, I guess I thought every one in this country has Heard Martha Stewart say "Its a good thing" Kind of her trade mark saying. I know when she was on advertisments for Kmart said said it and on her show I would bet  she probably says it every day.  I bet the only time she did not say "its a good thing" Is when she found her self in court.  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: I guess you never heard her say that or it just did not connect.  :lol:  Like I told Dali it almost has become a pattern of speech.  I agree the new server will be great I was not poking fun at that or your decision to the changeover which will be good for the site. I just figured you had heard her say that and was joshing you about it. I guess I was wrong as you did not know who I was talking about. Oh well I ment no harm just joking. Jim

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Martha??
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 06:26:56 PM »
Can't rightly say as how I've ever heard her say anything. Until she got arrested I barely knew she existed. Well maybe not sure she did even. Never seen a show by here and if I've seen any commercials I sure tuned her out. I usually mute them or just tape the shows and fast forward thru commercials. Dont' watch all that much TV anyway.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jh45gun

Martha??
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »
GB, Well that would explain it as why you never heard of her.  :)  To be honest with you I used to watch a lot of TV. Now I go online or read books as tv has developed into reality  TV and alternate life styles TV to put it politely and since I do not care for either it is computer or book time. I watch a few movies once in a while either rented or taped for me by friends who have cable or satelite but I refuse to pay for either as I feel it is not worth it.  You are not missing anything on TV that is for sure. Jim

Offline Dali Llama

Martha??
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2004, 04:38:21 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard
It will be a good thing because:

1. I will have 250 gigs of monthly data transfer compared to 20 gigs now before it costs me extra money. This likely will translate into some new options we can offer you.

2. The full power of the 100 mb ethernet connection will be ours to use with one one else sharing it. Should mean faster processing.

GB
Dali Llama say that above sure sound positive, and faster processing may even result in relaxation of flood control measures! :)  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :)