Author Topic: Wanna know who owns a gun in NYC?  (Read 683 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline dstegjas

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Wanna know who owns a gun in NYC?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 05:04:51 AM »
This is just one more reason why I don't support the news papers by buying there dribble. They have never report on anything from an unbiased view point. My only hope is that if ANY of these law abiding gun owners have their houses broken into after this map has been posted. They sue this paper into the stone age and put these idiots out of business. They should be held responsible for their actions just like any other person out there.

Jim
Ohhh, so many guns and so little time to buy them.  :)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 06:31:19 AM »
The government is equally to blame for releasing this information and for having a gun registry in the 1st place.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Anna

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »
Don't think this wasn't a planned out deal. Posting names and addresses of law abiding citizens like
they were sex offenders  >:( . It's probably having its intended impact, just like a witch hunt. If you can not find a witch, then go out and make one up. More of mankind at his finest, stand by it only
gets worse.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »
The government is equally to blame for releasing this information and for having a gun registry in the 1st place.

Doublebass, this info didn't come from a gun registration file. It came from the local records on who has a CCW permit.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 07:19:45 AM »
Even worse, low life pond scum with the morals of a pig.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 07:33:34 AM »
Editors of The Journal News are: Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Rd, Mamaroneck, NY 10534. (248) 594-2197 Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave, Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300 Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485 Parent company: Gannett CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954 The reporter on the story is Dwight R Worley, 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832 I hope yall have a Merry Christmas, only seems fair. The names and addresses of those who made the gun permit list public in new york

Note: Janet has disconnected her phone. But the address is still good.

Offline dstegjas

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »
Note: Janet has disconnected her phone. But the address is still good.

Now that is typical. They are all about the truth and public access when it's about someone else. However when there name is out there in the light of day, it's a different story.

Jim
Ohhh, so many guns and so little time to buy them.  :)

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 08:44:32 AM »
Careful guys, they will come at you for hate speech and harassment. ( Those evil gun forums were making me afraid ! So I had to disconnect my phone. )

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 06:37:39 AM »
Kind of funny, the high crime areas have only a few registered carriers.  Why then is there so much gun violence there?  Get out of the city where everyone and their mother seems to be carrying, and you will find names of towns you have never heard of- becuase of the low crime rate.  I say take this stupidity and make it work for us.  You know, a turn that frown upside down sort of a thing.
It's all a hot mess...........