Author Topic: Hard working Americans not just leaving..  (Read 714 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Hard working Americans not just leaving..
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
  Some successful, hard working Americans are leaving..while others are being lured away..  Canada is being smart..drawing away the cream of the crop..while the 47% stays here, drawing on an ever reducing tax base.   
         http://www.financialpost.com/scripts/story.html?id=f5478806-fdc7-43e6-902d-ecf2915724bb&k=13063

http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/country/canada/

I can't blame young families with productive, hard working members for moving toward the opportunity.  How can Canada be hiring our productive workers away so easily?
   Easy answer:   There was a time when liberal policies of the Canadian govt left Canada somewhat unattractive to most Americans..accustomed as they have been to constitutional freedoms.  Now, with the Obamanation..it appears our constitution is being attacked from every direction, in every way they find to do it...so there is little left for we "bitter clingers"..
      To top it off, Canadians are smart enough to manage their resiources such as oil, minerals and lumber without allowing the eco-freaks to dictate these ventures however their whims drive them.

Horace Greely once said "go west young man"..now the best idea seems to be "go north young man" (or woman)..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Hard working Americans not just leaving..
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 05:05:08 AM »
There is a lot of places that may become more attractive as our constitution is ripped to shreds.
at least in Canada you can still own long-arms, while the liberals here are trying to eliminate ALL firearms, long or short.

BBf will probably let GBO members stay with him while they get situated.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 07:02:38 AM »
Ive been saying it for years.
It's all a hot mess...........

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 01:04:06 AM »
  I always thought the USA was the best..until 4 years ago.  Since then our constitutional freedoms have been eveporating like high octane gasoline on a hot summer day..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 03:47:23 AM »
I absolutely refuse to leave my country because of one stupid ni ... nincompoop!  He is the one who must leave!
Swingem

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »
Some country's in northern Europe are pulling Americans away also. But with them you have got to
prove you are a productive person and you have a time limit to learn the native language.
They keep thier bum population down to a minimum and no new bums are allowed to settle there.
You assimilate into thier culture, not bring yours with you and and try to change them into being
like where you left from.

It's why a lot of Europeans are multi lingual and hold duel citizenships. I'm afraid the days of coming
to America and building on the Anerican dream by hard work is coming to an end.
Unless your own country doesn't want you and you come here for the free stuff if you vote the right way. The bill on all of this will come due one day and we are not going to be able to pay it. 
Unless our so called leaders are already bargaining behind the scenes by promising things our
bu++s can't cover. Like which states will find themselves under a different management one day.

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 04:34:45 AM »
Yeah, you can say that again.
Swingem

Offline Anna

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 05:04:57 AM »
A case in point , look at what happened to Russia. At least she had the common sense to pull back
and avoid any bloodshed, for the time being anyway. Her satellites wanted out so she said fine
your own your own now. Some handled this very well, others did not do so good.
When you think about the Balkans, the one you think about most often is Czechoslovakia. And what
is her claim to fame that kept her aflote when her neighbors floundered in thier own demise ?
Her long history of producing some of the finest firearms on the planet. And she capitalized on this
fact very well in my opinion. Others became embroiled in outside interference and those attempts to
control who it was that would take dominance over them.

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 05:41:39 AM »
Guys I lived in Europe during the fall of the Berlin Wall. When I came back here I was shocked to
see the spin our MSM was putting on this event. Over there that event was a very tense time, no one
knew what was about to happen. There were mass exoduses of people getting to one country or
another before the shooting started. The UN was worthless, in fact they were no where to be found
except on the American news programs. The USSR may have been bad, but they had kept order.
I was in Poland at the time, and I will say that she saw it coming long before it happened.

I can see the very same course of events happening here today within our own States. Poland
mobilized immediately and had made a contigancy plan. Texas reminds me of that, sure it may
be hush hush. But don't think it hasn't been discussed behind closed doors Texas is not that gullible.
Succession ? What if that is forced down your throat what do you do then ? Sure the USSR had been
negotiateing with shadowy governments within the boundrys of some of these new country's .
She only wanted to pick and choose who her new neighbors would be, and who can blame her.

But it did not work out that way for the most part. Newly formed governments were already ready
to assume control and do so very quickly. Thier very existence depended on doing this, others like
Bosnia were not so lucky and we saw what happened there. This exodus of American citizens and cooperations to more stable states and country's is nothing new. It's been seen before right before
the fall. Just look at how Washington reacts to those red states during a natural disaster, like it really could care less. Control our borders ? I guess that would depend own what you think our borders will
be in the near future.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 12:32:56 AM »
Right!   Contrast this to the USA being a flop house to the world.  And you can blame both factions of The Duopoly Party for this actual de facto policy, and for 40 years or more Americans complained about this de facto policy and nothing was done.. And it was Reagen that initially opened the borders in preparation for the coming bipartisan NAFTA and other alphabet programs. You are watching the de-nationalization of North America/USA now morphing into a Global System just as planned by the real govenmnet which is the CFR and Trialaterialist, etc.....collectively known as TPTB.... 8)
..TM7

I agree. Funny how most everyone, myself included, get so polarized by our two political parties when they're really just opposite ends of the same snake. Fang or rattle, both ends will give us the same final outcome.

Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 12:42:14 AM »
  Googled the "trilateral commision" and instead of shadowy conspiracy theories I found they have a nice website :o.  Right at the top of the page was this interesting article...   http://www.dallasfed.org/news/speeches/fisher/2012/fs121218.cfm
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB