Author Topic: Senator Feinstein's proposed bill  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Senator Feinstein's proposed bill
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2013, 01:14:23 AM »
Wording means nothing to these people they may as well just say ban all firearms and save us the BS.
As far as the wording it is as Obama said about our elections . " That's only a formality " .
They know what they are doing and they believe from watching our elections that we will do nothing
to stop them. The bluff is on us now the question has become what do we intend to do about it ?
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me .
Its like something that was said during the early days of the Manhattan project about the possibilitys
of Japan developing the bomb before we did.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.
Just because you don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't making a sound .
Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean that you are correct.
Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean that it isn't going to .
Just because you chose to ignore it doesn't mean its going to go away.
Just because you were wrong about it doesn't mean you had done all you could to prepare.

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 02:35:55 AM »
No different than what happened in Canada some 20 or 30 years ago. Some nut case went into a girls college of nursing, and shot up the place, and killed 5 or 6 girls. The one that refused to date him, the one he was looking for, hid under a bed and lived. Not to long afterward, the Canadian govt. set up a panel, women,(no disrespect Anna), to ban certain guns. They had laid out 8 or 10 so called assault rifles. All but a couple where put on the ban list. The women chose the ''black,ugly,mean looking guns''.One that didn't make the list was a stock Ruger Mini-14. Any guess as to what gun the shooter used?? Yep,Mini-14. Women said it didn't look nasty. :o Politicians haven't changed much in decades. All mouth, no brain!! gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ak Dave

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 03:38:51 AM »
Now let me see if I understand this. Obummers supporters swore that he wouldn't go after our guns. Frankenstein has a ccw permit and carries. How come the president and other officials have armed bodyguards but don't want us being able to protect ourselves? Remember this, an unarmed society cannot protect itself

Offline Anna

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
No different than what happened in Canada some 20 or 30 years ago. Some nut case went into a girls college of nursing, and shot up the place, and killed 5 or 6 girls. The one that refused to date him, the one he was looking for, hid under a bed and lived. Not to long afterward, the Canadian govt. set up a panel, women,(no disrespect Anna), to ban certain guns. They had laid out 8 or 10 so called assault rifles. All but a couple where put on the ban list. The women chose the ''black,ugly,mean looking guns''.One that didn't make the list was a stock Ruger Mini-14. Any guess as to what gun the shooter used?? Yep,Mini-14. Women said it didn't look nasty. :o Politicians haven't changed much in decades. All mouth, no brain!! gypsyman

I'm not offended gypsy, i am more offended that they went out and found a couple of moon bat
air heads to represent the female gender on that panel.  >:(
But you do seem to be a gentleman and I am very appreciative of your gesture .