Author Topic: " IDJIT "...  (Read 692 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
" IDJIT "...
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:22:52 AM »
   This idiot wants bothe the Bible and our constitution "ammended".. :D ;D :P    This coming from a non-citizen and obviously a non-Christian..   http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/now-cnn-anchor-wants-to-amend-bible/

After his harangue against the 2nd amendment a strong petition was started to.."deport him back to the UK".   
   http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/12/the-petition-to-deport-piers-morgan-152730.html

Shortly after that a petition was started in the UK ..to keep him from coming back there..
       http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253437/Piers-Morgans-British-critics-launch-counter-deportation-petition-make-sure-stays-US.html

Kinda tells us how off base CNN is, with him as an anchor.. ;D :o ::)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline IronBrigade

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Re: " IDJIT "...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:07:18 AM »
I understand why the Brits don't want him back. I never could understand the guy myself, I think he is an Idiot.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:19:52 AM »
Obviously he doesn't like what the Bible and our Constitution says. People like him don't want to hear truth, so they seek to change the truth into lies. Morgan is only one of many that doesn't like what the Holy Bible says, or what our Constitution says. Its why Morgan has beliefs like he does. His mind has been formed by men just like him.

He goes on to call Pratt a stupid man, because Pratt is speaking facts and truth that Morgan doesn't want to hear. So Morgan's only answer is to call him a stupid man. Its generally what ignorant people do, and it only shines a bright light on Morgan's ignorance. People that know the truth can see Morgan's ignorance, but what is bad is that by Morgan spewing lies, it sways opinions of others that are ignorant. Just like the media does. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline IronBrigade

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:28:52 PM »
Very well said DDZ! ;)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »
Well he can just hang around saying all that, but one day what's said in the Bible is going to
amend him !   

Offline IronBrigade

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 11:48:48 PM »
Well he can just hang around saying all that, but one day what's said in the Bible is going to
amend him !

Amen to that.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 12:16:14 AM »
amend him !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DITTO.....Anna
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:45:26 AM »
He's just one (1) example of the direction this country is going.  it seems that very few people fear God, and that's a BIG mistake.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 05:16:42 AM »
KAISER SOZE......
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.