Author Topic: Raise for congress  (Read 342 times)

Offline IronBrigade

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Raise for congress
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:59:34 AM »
President Obama Just issued an executive order giving congress and federal workers a raise. According to fox news this amounts to about a billion dollars a year.
These Guys can't agree what to put in their coffee for crying out loud and they feel like they deserve a raise. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! >:(

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Raise for congress
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:38:07 AM »
Hmmm? I haven't had a cola raise since 2010. The price of fuel has nearly tripled, my heath insurance premiums doubled. And the price of everything has continually been raising.

Now OBee does this....only there's a neat little trick involved. Federal GS payscale employees get their cola raises in January.....meaning we don't get one this year either. And when we do finally get it.....it's a half of percentage point.

Thanx Obee ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Anna

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:17:18 AM »
Sounds sorta like a bribe to me, or a pay off with our money for them putting him back in office.
What's next ? An increase in welfare payments ? Or an increase in section eight housing after he
allowed the banksters to foreclose on more homes for ridiculous reasons.
Did any of you know that WF bank not only collects off the interest on their existing home loans.
But has started to charge those homeowners a substantial service fee for them having to carry that
loan ! Tacking on a couple of hundred dollars per month to a fixed rate payment on that home.
The Stagecoach is now days doing the hold ups ! What about things like this Mr.Obama ?

Offline freetrapper

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:47:05 AM »
 He is paying them to do the job he wants done and that is destroying the USA. Looks to me like they are doing a good job for obummer and screwing the people.