Author Topic: hussein, GUN CONTROL, my top prioroty, thanks obama supporters. Your hero.  (Read 915 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Obama makes passing gun control measures a priority for 2013  Published December 30, 2012
FoxNews.com     
  •    FILE: Dec. 28, 2012: President Obama in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington. (AP)
  President Obama pledged Sunday to make gun control a top priority in his second term and vowed to put his “full weight” behind such legislation.
“I’d like to get it done in the first year,” the president said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “This is not something that I will be putting off.”

Democratic lawmakers and some Republicans have called for  immediate action in the aftermath of the Dec. 14 shootings in which 20 first-graders were killed inside a Connecticut elementary school.
Obama said Sunday he would not prejudge recommendations. But he said he was skeptical about the only answer being to put armed guards in schools, as the National Rifle Association has suggested.
The president instead vowed to rally Americans around an agenda to limit gun violence, adding he still supports increased background checks and bans on assault weapons and high-capacity bullet magazines.

"I think there are a vast majority of responsible gun owners out there who recognize that we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids," he said, in the interview taped Saturday. "And, yes, it's going to be hard."
Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who sponsored legislation that banned assault-style weapons from 1994 to 2004, said immediately after the tragedy at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Conn., that she would introduce similar legislation early next year, which would include bans on the high-capacity clips.

Feinstein declined to say on “Fox News Sunday” when she would introduce new legislation, but said it would essentially “strengthen” the 1994  bill.
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said he supports armed guards over more gun control and would oppose Feinstein’s legislation
“You can't take every sharp object out of the reach of people like this,” the South Carolina senator told Fox. “I own an AR-15 and I have done nothing wrong by owning the gun. If you had armed security, with better rules of engagement, that, to me, is a better way to deal with the situation.”

Six adult staff members were also killed at the elementary school.
Shooter Adam Lanza committed suicide, apparently as police closed in. Earlier, he had killed his mother at the home they shared.
The tragedy immediately prompted calls for greater gun controls. But the NRA strongly resisted those efforts, arguing instead that schools should have armed guards for protection.
Some gun enthusiasts have rushed to buy semiautomatic rifles of the type used by Lanza, fearing sales may soon be restricted.

The president also said Sunday that he intends to press the gun issues with the public.
"The question then becomes whether we are actually shook up enough by what happened here that it does not just become another one of these routine episodes where it gets a lot of attention for a couple of weeks and then it drifts away," he said. "It certainly won't feel like that to me. This is something that -- you know, that was the worst day of my presidency. And it's not something that I want to see repeated."
In addition, a member of the president's cabinet said Sunday that rural America may be ready to join a national conversation about gun control.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the debate has to start with respect for the Second Amendment right to bear arms and a recognition that hunting is a way of life for millions of Americans.

But Vilsack said Newtown has changed the way people see the issue. "I really believe that this is a different circumstance and a different situation and I think the president believes it as well, that this is going to be sustained convention," Vilsack said on CNN.
Obama also listed deficit reduction and immigration as top 2013 priorities.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/30/obama-makes-passing-gun-control-measures-top-2013-priority/?test=latestnews#ixzz2GbAZngmB
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
I am more  and more convinced that the Sandy Hook Shooting is a false flag operation carried out by the government to use as a pretext for gun control laws.  Separate and apart from the fact that you had a fatality rate of 96% that has never been achieved in any other mass shooting,   the whole purpose of the Fast and Furious Operation was to arm criminals in Mexico and use their gun crimes as a pretext for gun control laws.  That operation backfired.

Why is it so far fetched that the same administration would  arm criminals here in America  and use their gun crimes  as a pretext for gun control laws? 

The Sandy Hook shooter  used guns purchased by his mother...who is not conveniently dead.

The subsequent shooter who shot the four firemen used guns obtained by his girl friend. 

These shootings are  the US version of Fast and Furious. 

Offline Ranger99

not to belittle all those childrens lives,
but i would think mr. president would say
that the worst day of his presidency
would be when our government knew
in advance that the lybian embassy
was to be attacked, had the assets
in place to avoid disaster, then aborted
and left men hanging and swinging to
lose their lives needlessly when all
it would have taken was a spoken word
from the mouth of the president to
save their lives.

instead, he did nothing, and killed them
as surely as if he had did it himself.

mr. pres. knew nothing of the sociopath
that killed those children, but somebody
somewhere did.

what a shame and a damned disgrace.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline powderman

Even the dogs know, I bet it's a long line. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Photo

I'm curious. How many of us feel like calling their Senators and Representative and asking them to turn down the raise granted them by Executive Order. I believe a number of Capitol Hill politicians would be willing to do so.  Tomorrow let's call!
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
 And now we see that the Admiral of the U.S.S. Nimitz told the deceiver in chief to go stick it when he was told to stand down concerning the embassy attack. He was immediately relieved of his duty and now awaits court martial. No news outlets knew\allowed this to be known but now its coming out. Obama wanted those in benghazi dead and insured that it happened and that the murderers went free.                                                                                                                    Obama lied(as usual) when he said that gun control was of the highest priority, much more important is the collapse of the American way of life, of its economy, its miltary, religion and ultimately its constitution. Guns are down the list but their time is coming.   Sometime in 13' we'll see the semi autos banned, and in doing so we'll quickly read into the fate of the nation. If we relinquish the weapons, then we'll go along with anything they tell us to do, we'll prove that we choose a comfortable night in our own beds as opposed to opposing the destruction of our rightful freedoms. In my opinion, this coming legislation is the make or break moment of America.   

Those who voted for ole scratch deserve what you get.  J

Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
And now we see that the Admiral of the U.S.S. Nimitz told the deceiver in chief to go stick it when he was told to stand down concerning the embassy attack. He was immediately relieved of his duty and now awaits court martial.
could you provide link where you go that info? I'd be interested to read it. If this is by chance about Admiral Gaouette, the Navy says following:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/31/navy-denies-stennis-skipper-removed-over-libya/

Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, a San Diego native, was reassigned from his job atop the Stennis group pending the results of a Navy inspector general investigation, according to a Navy news statement Saturday.

Gaouette, 53, is a 1977 graduate of Point Loma High School. He also commanded the San Diego-based destroyer Oldendorf from 2001 to 2003.

The reason given for the investigation was allegations of “inappropriate leadership and judgment.” Officials have stressed that the accusations are not about personal misbehavior, such as drinking or sexual harassment.

On Wednesday, Rear Adm. John Kirby, chief of naval information at the Pentagon, called the speculation about the consulate flat wrong.

“Rumors of this having anything to do with Libya and the Benghazi attack are simply false and ridiculous,” Kirby said.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
 I heard it today on the Rush show, read about it on a yahoo talk site. No of course there's no "proof", just as with everything in this administration,  only what's chosen becomes "truth".   As with everything Benghazi, there is no "proof" of anything yet, time will ultimately provide more truths than most of us can handle.  J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline KIMBER45

I am more  and more convinced that the Sandy Hook Shooting is a false flag operation carried out by the government to use as a pretext for gun control laws.  Separate and apart from the fact that you had a fatality rate of 96% that has never been achieved in any other mass shooting,   the whole purpose of the Fast and Furious Operation was to arm criminals in Mexico and use their gun crimes as a pretext for gun control laws.  That operation backfired.

Why is it so far fetched that the same administration would  arm criminals here in America  and use their gun crimes  as a pretext for gun control laws? 

The Sandy Hook shooter  used guns purchased by his mother...who is not conveniently dead.

The subsequent shooter who shot the four firemen used guns obtained by his girl friend. 

Now that there is some pretty sick thinking - I don't care who you are. ::)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline jammer308

• Trade Count: (34)
  • Contributor
yeah well how come no one is looking into the fathers of lanza and holmes. we have a sick government. inquiring minds....

Offline Casull

Really?  Tell that to the families of the Border Patrol agents that lost their lives.    ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline lgm270

Wake Up!  Our government hasn't told the truth about anything since the Spanish American War.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Come on now Liberals..

Quit trying to deflect the OP..  Most of us told you that when you vote for Obama or almost anyone with a (D) behind their name, YOU'RE  VOTING FOR KILLING THE 2ND AMENDMENT..AND LOSING OUR GUNS!!!..
  What does it take for you libs to finally open your eyes?  Do you need it stuffed into your craw?  Will you make the same mistake again?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yep; Hussein wants to stop our offshore drilling and send Soros money for his Brazilian oil co...and a rig blows out in the gulf.

Romney is gaining rapidly in the polls..so a huge storm blows up in New England/New York area..

He wants to trash the successful, so a spontaneous, "hate the rich" OWS springs up, seemingly out of nowhere.

He wants to blame Bush for his own 4 years of failure, and enough dim-bulbs believe the BS, and re-elect him.

He wants to grab our guns..so there is a mass shooting of little kids in CT...

If a person were the suspicious, theoretical type...they may begin to think there is an unseen, malevolent force working for him. but of course..that is very far fetched.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
The CT shooting was just one deranged individual, but there is this
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rahmemanue409199.html
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
I don't have to look it up, I listened to the live interview, and that is not what was said. Obama never even mentioned it until Gregory brought it up, and said that what was done would have to depend on the public opinion, either way. He did say that he would put his full weight behind the assault  weapon ban if it was introduced. When asked HIS top priorities, Obama did not mention it.  I have no doubt that the government would modify evidence to fit their needs after the fact, like coming up with a suicide note , or exchanging a weapon in evidence, but to think they would actually, deliberately,  kill 20 6 year olds----that is from someone who needs serious medication. As for the "kill ratio", there is a hell of a difference in a 45 pound 4 foot child and a 250 pound 5'10" truck driver. The follow up to the first responder shooting would have been easy to "doctor" in the report, and I have no doubt that there are many that would be happy to modify that to meet their needs and bolster their story. That would not need Washington involvement, that could come at any level. I am sure that Obama and the Democrats will be happy to use whatever they can to bolster support for their position .
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline Ak Dave

Something is seriously wrong here. I remember when the Obamanites were preaching that he would never go after our guns and the people who thought that were just paranoid. Well i'm damn paronoid now. Were his followers wrong :o

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
I don't have to look it up, I listened to the live interview, and that is not what was said. Obama never even mentioned it until Gregory brought it up, and said that what was done would have to depend on the public opinion, either way. He did say that he would put his full weight behind the assault  weapon ban if it was introduced. When asked HIS top priorities, Obama did not mention it.  I have no doubt that the government would modify evidence to fit their needs after the fact, like coming up with a suicide note , or exchanging a weapon in evidence, but to think they would actually, deliberately,  kill 20 6 year olds----that is from someone who needs serious medication. As for the "kill ratio", there is a hell of a difference in a 45 pound 4 foot child and a 250 pound 5'10" truck driver. The follow up to the first responder shooting would have been easy to "doctor" in the report, and I have no doubt that there are many that would be happy to modify that to meet their needs and bolster their story. That would not need Washington involvement, that could come at any level. I am sure that Obama and the Democrats will be happy to use whatever they can to bolster support for their position .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHEESH Twoguns!;
    You really ought  to reread your post, it doesn't make any kind of sense..just a big batch of obfuscation..trying to justify Hussein's latest attempt at a "gun grab"..
   Be honest, even back in Chicago (the home of crooked politics) he did his best to outlaw ARTICLE II..  He boasts that Chicago gun laws should be the "blueprint" for the country..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/30/Obama-Makes-It-Clear-Chicago-The-Blueprint-For-Gun-Laws-Nationally

(Chicage banned the sale and possession of handguns in 1982)

...Chicago's restrictions on ALL firearms is very Stalinistic in themselves:
        https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/About%20CPD/Firearm%20Registration/Firearm%20rules%20and%20regs%20update%202012.pdf

BTW:  More people are killed by gunfire in Chicago than almost anywhere else in the country..

REJOICE....all you suckers who voted for the dictator..TWICE !

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
IG, that's a big problem, nobody looks up his past records.  he is a communist.....
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

Something is seriously wrong here. I remember when the Obamanites were preaching that he would never go after our guns and the people who thought that were just paranoid. Well i'm damn paronoid now. Were his followers wrong :o

AK DAVE. YES, they were wrong, but I believe they knew and voted for him anyway. I believe the obama supporters here are part on the plan to disarm us. Shame on em. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline SHOOTALL

Gun control is nothing more than people control. I have to agree we need gun control with regard to those misusing guns , you know criminals and such . So why not use the laws we have to put the bad guys away ? Then there is the mental health problem , well the paper work I fill out addresses that again enforce the laws we have.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

Gun control is nothing more than people control. I have to agree we need gun control with regard to those misusing guns , you know criminals and such . So why not use the laws we have to put the bad guys away ? Then there is the mental health problem , well the paper work I fill out addresses that again enforce the laws we have.

SHOOTALL. Another good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline DDZ

I figure some of the people under Hilter, Stalin, Pol-Pot, and Mao never thought that they would stoop to killing them. I believe they were all disarmed prior. Its pretty naive to think that this government is not capable of killing 20 kids, to further their agenda. I'm not saying they did, because there is no proof, but I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
Heck hundreds of kids are legally killed every day under the name of abortion. Then some are surprised by the fact that some of us think that this government set up the execution of 20 kids. We have leaders that are morally bankrupt, and devoid of character. Its pretty easy for leaders without those traits to resort to tyranny. The same type of leaders in the past resorted to tyranny and genocide. What do some of you think is so different about what we got? We have communists for leaders, that have no morals, nor character. Along with a majority of the people that are in a slumber.  All the ingredients are there, nothing else needs added.     

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BIG Dog454

• Contributor
I have heard the rumor that the killings were done with a handgun and that the AR 15 was in the trunk of the killers car.  Can anyone verify that???

all of these gun control people have sworn to uphold the constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 
if they go against the constitution isn't that TREASON???
The 2nd amendment is part of our constitution the last I knew.
BD

Offline DDZ

I have heard the rumor that the killings were done with a handgun and that the AR 15 was in the trunk of the killers car.  Can anyone verify that???

all of these gun control people have sworn to uphold the constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 
if they go against the constitution isn't that TREASON???
The 2nd amendment is part of our constitution the last I knew.
BD

The first reports I heard were that the AR was left in the car. Then after a day or two the AR was used to do all the killing. The government, and the government controlled media have an agenda to push forward. Its just so much easier to accomplish the agenda if the AR was inside the school doing the shooting.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
The hurricane was God removing His hand of protection, thus allowing Obama to be re-elected.  Romney was surging.  America is truely being punished for her sins of abortion, free sex, greed, lazyness, envy, murder, and on and on.  All you have to do is read the whole Old Testiment to see the rise, fall, and rise again of Isreal and Judah.  Not much left for us to do but PREP, PRAY, PREPARE and get off the grid.  I feel for my children and grandchildren. 

Offline powderman

BIGDOG. I posted a story and link staing that a week or so ago, I'll look for it if I get time. The article said the rifle was in the car. POWDERMAN.  :o :o