Author Topic: link to video anti gun celebrities vs their movies & characters  (Read 658 times)

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
link to video anti gun celebrities vs their movies & characters
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:06:31 AM »

hypocrites on display.  I don't watch TV and living in remote part of Alaska I don't know what's on mainstream.  Looks like this is a critique of an ad that may be playing.

I found this  online- it has really harsh language and gruesome images but the video makes a point that needs considering.
These celebrities who are so eager to abridge the 2nd amendment but readily abuse the first one....
I sat and thought whether to post here, watch if you choose but be warned.  Its about 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRlpRcorEU
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA

Offline Ex 49'er

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: link to video anti gun celebrities vs their movies & characters
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
Sorta like Kirk Douglas and his kid Michael who are 2 of the biggest anti-gunners who've made a fortune in movies while using guns. What Hypocrites!
When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!

Offline SharonAnne

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »
Hollywood is full of HYPOCRITES.  The elite as they think of themselves are totally into 'do as I say not as I do'. It seems much of southern Kalifornika is full of them. They think that southern K and NYC are all of America. The 'stuff' in between needs to be told how to live.
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »
Couldn't watch it all, I got as far as ellen degenerate. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 04:59:27 PM »
Couldn't watch it all, I got as far as ellen degenerate. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Ellen Degenerate? Well... that's clever. I'll bet she first heard that in... what, sixth grade?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
You may not like them but you must remember, they are the driving force, spear head in American Politics. ....Learn to follow and not argue. It just delays the inevitable.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
My wife will not watch a movie that has a political "raving" liberal as she calls it.  She draws the line with moderate liberals.  There are a lot of good movies by conservatives.  Silvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Gary Sinese, Arnold (even if he is a Rino), Chuck Norris, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Nicolis Cage and older movies with Roy Rogers.  Lots of old movies and TV shows with conservative characters who taught good morals, like The Rifleman. 

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »
back in the black and white days of movies and television the actors using guns were for the most part gun owners and enthusiasts. Now most of the gun handling in movies and tv is done by liberal hypocrites who glamorize guns then preach against them.
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline NYRebel13

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 03:03:57 AM »
I always thought it was funny that Arnold Schwarzenegger was the Gov of one of the most unfriendly gun states but has many gun filled movies under his belt.  Now every time I see him in a movie I just shake my head and roll my eyes.
My biggest fear in life is dying and my wife selling my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 06:26:03 AM »
A few weeks before WWII, the German propaganda shifted to war themed movies. 

Why are Americans saturated with violent shoot'em up movies?  And yes, it is true, famous actors do one thing for themselves and another for others.  The actors are selfish, only care about their Hollywood paycheck, not the millions who will be corrupted by their movies.

So you have a regime which likes to promote war, and you have selfish individuals who are taught to think individually for their own well being while not acting instead for the benefit of their community.
This leads to societal breakdown.

Hollywood violence is beyond the pale.  Scenes of torture and violence are common on TV and in movies.   Why is an ethnic minority deciding what the majority people of America are to see?  That is the root question, if you really care and want to fix the problem you need to look at the movie creators who are the root of the problem.  Likewise, it is people like them that are source of most problems.  Think about it. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 07:57:42 AM »
All you need to look at is the list of credits to see which minority calls the shots as what is produced for your entertainment.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.