Author Topic: OK liberals...we told you so..  (Read 1032 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
OK liberals...we told you so..
« on: January 06, 2013, 12:09:55 AM »
    We told you liberals that Obama and his crowd are gun grabbers.  You claimed they were not, and went ahead and voted for them..
       THANKS FOR BELIEVING HIS B.S.!  THANKS FOR DESTROYING OUR FREEDOM.... DORKS!!!
   http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-weighs-broad-gun-control-agenda-in-wake-of-newtown-shootings/2013/01/05/d281efe0-5682-11e2-bf3e-76c0a789346f_print.html

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/01/half-cocked-obama-announces-new-gun-control-plan-in-hometown-chicago/#axzz2HBzKCVRb
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
Re: OPK liberals...we told you so..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:13:43 AM »
Anyone who has been around for a couple years and thought they would not try again, well I guess that would make them mind numb robots  ;)

Lonny

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: OK liberals...we told you so..
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:38:28 AM »
Lon;
   It doesn't stop there...lefties, choosing to be blind, voted for a slavish, politically dominated life for them and their kids.  Unfortunately that brings it down upon us and our kids ..
     There are articles all over the place, proving how these jokers are stealing our hard won freedoms..in the same manner as that fat
  little dictator in Venezuela.  Here's a sample:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  CNSNEWS: Business Owners Warn Of 4,100 New Regs And The Administration's Secrecy About Them: The nation's small business owners are warning of the effects of 4,100 new regulations and the administration's refusal to produce a legally-required report explaining them. Every administration is legally required to publish a report each April and Octoberin the Federal Register to inform Congress and the public of the administration's regulatory agenda and its potential economic impact. The requirement is part of the Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980. The Obama administration has missed its second straight legal deadline for disclosing its regulatory plans and their economic impact to Congress and the American public. No previous administration has ever failed to produce the report even once. The National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB), a 350,000 member trade group expressed concern, warning of the dangers of the Obama administration's "lack of transparency" and failure to comply with a law requiring it to disclose its plans to burden them with 4,100 new regulations. NFIB's Manager, Regulatory Policy Dan Bosch tells the "Right Views": "It is concerning that the Obama administration has failed to produce its regulatory plan as required. We know from its previous plan in January that there are more than 4,100 regulations in the pipeline. "Failing to publish a plan adds considerable uncertainty to small business owners worried that this lack of transparency could indicate significantly more regulations are poised to follow in the months and years ahead." http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/business-owners-warn-4100-new-regs-and-administrations-secrecy-about-them
FoxNews: Inhofe: Obama won't release regulatory agenda because of 'terrible' impact on jobs:President Obama will not comply with a federal law requiring him to release his regulatory agenda because he doesn't want Americans voters to know the "terrible cost" it would have on the economy should he win re-election -- include the loss an estimated 887,000 jobs annually, says Sen. James Inhofe, ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. Inhofe cites the Regulatory Flexibility Act that requires federal agencies to assess the impact of their regulations on small businesses. He says Obama failed to comply with the law twice over the past year -specifically the April and October deadlines. "President Obama is refusing to comply with the law that requires him to publish forthcoming regulations because he doesn't want the American public to know the terrible cost of the regulatory barrage he plans to unleash in a second term," Inhofe said. "So instead of being honest with the American people about what's in store if he wins, he's been trying to hide the fact that he intends to move forward with a slew of rules that will destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs and dramatically raise the cost of energy on American families." The Oklahoma senator sent a letter to the president Sunday asking him to publish the administration's agenda before Oct. 31. "Businesses and communities need to understand the future regulatory landscape," he wrote. The projected loss of 887,000 jobs annually is from a National Economic Research Associates report last month. The international economic firm in its 129-page report that states the coal industry would be hit hard and the job losses would continue through 2034. Inhofe, also last month, released a report stating the Environmental Protection Agency has delayed action or "punted" on numerous regulations while Obama tries to "earn votes" for a second term. The 14-page report states when the agency approves the roughly one dozen regulations next year in 2013, they will "spell doom" for jobs and economic growth. The report cites pending regulations on a wide range of environmental-economic issues including those on power plant emissions and hydraulic fracturing and concludes pending, overall regulations on greenhouse gases if enacted would cost $300 billion to $400 billion annual and significantly increase the price of gasoline and home heating. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/03/inhofe-obama-wont-release-regulator-agenda-because-terrible-impact-as-job/
CNS NEWS - Phil Kerpen - Obama's secret (and illegal) regulatory bomb:Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) last week politely
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 04:49:38 AM »
    We told you liberals ...
Ah yes... a bipolar us and them.

Do you think the people calling for some more gun control right now would be doing any differently, had Romney won? Are you thinking that Romney would have resisted getting on the 'assault weapons ban' bandwagon, had he won? I don't know... what do think?

I know that my man Gary Johnson would not have gone gun-grabbin'... can you say the same for the candidate YOU voted for, Ironglow?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 07:22:41 AM »
If you vote for a person that has no chance of winning, then your vote helped B.H.O. get back in. I don't think either of the top two were worth voting for but at least Romney would have been in his 1st term and if he wanted a 2nd we would of had some control over him.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
I think we would be looking at many of the same gun control proposals under Romney as we are now given what has happened concerning mass shootings.
GuzziJohn

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:42 AM »
Did you also tell them that they need to worry about going to see their senator speak, going to a movie or sending their kids to school?

Offline jimster

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 09:35:48 AM »
Most clear thinking people were well aware Obama is anti gun. Also, most clear thinking people realize there is nothing they can legislate or could have legislated to stop this crime from happening, it could have been done with a lever action and a bandoleer just as easily. Or anything really, and since criminals break laws anyway, there is no law that would work.
Obama, Romney...whatever...Congress makes worthless legislation that never works, not presidents, they just sign what's in from of them after Congress passes it. Obama does not have the power to do anything by himself.
You have what always happens...knee jerk reaction legislation pending, with no real hope of fixing this problem, symbolism over substance and criminals are never slowed down by anything except another gun, which is why your leaders are surrounded by guns, they of course know this. You should be used to the smoke screen by now. No matter what they pass...your leaders will still be surrounded by guns of every type, and are immune from the health care bill as well. They are in fact immune from everything. We are subjects in their eyes.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 09:49:01 AM »
If Romney had gone against the platform, his colleagues and the media would have crucified him.
the media loves to "get" a republican. 
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 01:18:47 PM »
So don't cry when your rights are gone if you voted for BHO and he help take your rights as most thinking people have said he would for 4 years. And if you want to call it black mail to vote a president out when they don't support our Bill of rights as they have pleded to that is fine.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 01:21:22 PM »
Oh I forgot he has done so much for this country in his first term. Did he do any of the stuff he said he would other than OB. care which will caost us all  big time.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 01:58:17 PM »
Oh I forgot he has done so much for this country in his first term. Did he do any of the stuff he said he would other than OB. care which will caost us all  big time.
I can't think of even one positive thing he's done for the country in 4 years.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline hillbill

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 02:05:27 PM »
im waiting for the poop to hit the electric bladed thing when a lot of middle class libs realize the payroll tax jus went up and took about 100 buks out of their monthly check from their job.

even tho they dont make 6 figure incomes.  oh wait ?taxes only went up on people makin 6 figures?libs are liars pure and sweet. it is said that taxes just went up for 77 percent of americans. which i find odd cuz only 48 percent even pay taxes. we will see what happens. ill get hit for bout 75 buks a month, i can take it cuz i live off my land, can you?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »
Actually, payroll tax stimulus relief rule 'sunsetted'. Payroll tax is back to what it was for years and years. Average worker gets all his or her payroll tax returned in about 5 years on SS retirement...after that its all a net gain... Meanwhile, while working you get 'disability insurance'......pretty cool, huh!?
..TM7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   The "Payroll tax relief rule" is a stupid move that never should have taken place.  It was simply a tawdry move by Obama and the Democ-rats to get Der Fuhrer reelected..designed to end right after he BSed enough voters to sneak back in! And now, even before inaugeration, the fraud is coming to an end..
  Why is it a stupid move?  The payroll taxes support social security and other programs which are already financially in the hole..this only drives these benefits deeper in debt.  If the prez and senate were anywhere near decent, they would have made an honest, more permanent tax cut..stretching beyond his majesty's reelection.
   ...But no; the "low-information" voters were sucked in all over again!