Author Topic: Concealed Carry in Schools thoughts...  (Read 1992 times)

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
Concealed Carry in Schools thoughts...
« on: January 09, 2013, 04:28:09 PM »
 I am strong 2nd Amendment supporter and have been a gun owner my entire adult life and shooter since big enough to hold one...I haven't actually acquired my CCW yet, but plan to, but I am never far away from a gun at most times. While watching NRA President Wayne LaPierre's speech the other day a week after the school massacre, I found myself agreeing with nearly everything he said...at first.....I kept thinking about his main point “The only way to stop a bad man with a gun is with a good guy with a gun”...and I have come up with a new main point..”how about making it impossible for the bad guy to even get to the kids in our schools” … Most of the schools are government owned and operated as are other city, county and state facilities...in most places it is nearly impossible to gain armed access to Sheriff's offices, courthouses and other places..... but for schools we declare them “NO GUN ZONES” and expect the sign to  be enough? Ridiculous....We spend millions building tornado shelters to protect them from storms, that statistically won't happen, yet we see cases where entire schools are devastated by tornadoes, hurricanes and floods, etc...but something has to be done to prevent our kids and teachers from being “sitting ducks” as well.

If I (and a lot of you) was a teacher, I would feel fairly comfortable in CCW in my classroom, but a lot of our teachers and administrators would not . I would have liked to have confronted him in the hallway at Newtown with my 1911...He might have killed me, but maybe not.  Even at Columbine , there were armed guards , but still a lot of killing still took place...there is never going to be enough armed guards to be  at every place they are needed.
I don't feel anyone was even suggesting that all teachers be required to carry in the classroom, and a lot of teachers(and others) out there should never be allowed to carry.

Watch this video I found on YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s.

The answer must be locking our kids down and making it as close to IMPOSSIBLE as can be for the crazy-assed shooters or stabbers or hammer-wielders or whatevers to get to them. There has to be a way to lock the bad guys out...someone out there has got to be smart enough to design new schools and/or retro-fit the other ones to make them safe. I cannot imagine the terror those kids had that day and in all the other cases as well, along with the terror and hopelessness felt by the teachers who were supposed to be  teaching  our most valuable assets.  We as parents know what its like to send our kids anywhere out of our sight, and hope and pray they come back home safe. If our school systems can't protect our kids they are trying to educate, then public schools will be a thing of the past....passing more guns laws will never protect us from the crazies.
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Concealed Carry in Schools thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »
You mean take the "COME SHOOT US" signs down, and put "WE WILL KILL YOU BACK" signs up? Hell yes! With teachers properly screened, tested, and trained, they could be the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE. Anyone whom believes that they should be able to protect themselves and their family should be able to grasp that.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 05:16:08 PM »
Good post garbhead!
 I watched the video and this was interesting but this is just a sample of very young people evidently not real familiar with firearms in training. I would expect that with older more experienced personnel in these situations the outcome would probably be not the same. I do strongly support the idea if you have a ccw then do yourself a favor and others and be proficient with your firearm should the need arise!

As far as schools, if someone is dead set on doing a dastardly deed to kids in the school, they well probably devise a scheme that probably will be successful regardless of security. I have walked around several schools in my area and some are fairly secure as far as anyone entering into the school through entrance ways! But
most of these schools have windows that are just 2 or 3feet from the ground. these could be broken and BG could be inside creating mayham in a matter of seconds! school busses are another problem with kids loaded on them and a BG disables the bus or forces entry on to the bus ! Then you have the playgrounds during recess or end of school day when students are leaving out of the school en mass. All of these situations would have to be addressed and guarded against. So you can see that it is not just securing the school buildings but all of the other situations! There are a few more situations that I will not list here, but Sheriff Arapaio of Arizona is off to a good start with his ideas on school security!
NRA Life time Member
North American Hunting Club
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Handgun Hunters International

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:55:07 PM »
The video gives the impression that if you don't have extensive police training your gun that you carry is useless. It also implies that police are the only ones that will be about to stop a threat with a gun, because of their training. Both are nothing but pure BS. The video was staged so that the person with the gun got shot. Its just another anti gun video done by ABC, that wants people to leave their guns locked up at home. Implying that the police will take care of us. If the police are not there, just play dead. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 12:10:20 AM »
All of the middle and high schools here have a resource officer, and if he's needed, HE'S IN HIS OFFICE.
his office needs to be a comfortable chair at the main entrance with all doors and windows hardened.
our elementary schools have nothing.
If I could carry at school, I would hang out there in the main office or my wifes office. not all the time but a lot.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:10:20 AM »
It is difficult to do a real strong lockdown of a school. You have parents, vendors and other staff that come and go all day long. Especially if the school is of any size the people controlling the door locks are not going to know everyone by face. I work five different high schools, mostly small rural ones. The only one that locks doors through most of the day is the largest one of about 700 students. However as stated above people are coming and going all day long. It would still be quite easy for someone to slip in.
GuzziJohn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 03:31:25 AM »
I like the ideas here but would add that it could be a teacher could be the shooter in the future . I think back to some I had. Shame schools aren't pressurised like jets , so the pressure could be adjusted to put people to sleep . Add cameras and adjust as needed  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 03:41:29 AM »
I don't see TEACHERS fist fighting over football games for 5 year olds. I see parents fist fighting over football games for 5 year olds. If you trust a teacher enough to leave your kids at school with them for 6 to 8 hours a day, and you trust a teacher enough to let them INDOCTRINATE THEM for 12 years, how could you be concerned with the teacher havin a gun? You have a gun.

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 03:50:16 AM »
The video gives the impression that if you don't have extensive police training your gun that you carry is useless. It also implies that police are the only ones that will be about to stop a threat with a gun, because of their training. Both are nothing but pure BS. The video was staged so that the person with the gun got shot. Its just another anti gun video done by ABC, that wants people to leave their guns locked up at home. Implying that the police will take care of us. If the police are not there, just play dead.
I agree that the motive of ABC's report was partially anti-gun, but also points to the fact that even with constant extensive training in combat-like scenarios, like police and security officers receive, when it comes to the real thing, many things can go bad. Don't want Dodge City style shootouts in a classroom either...a person hit by a bullet from a good guy is still a dead person.  Keeping the bad guys out to start with could somehow be attained.....
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 04:07:18 AM »
I don't see TEACHERS fist fighting over football games for 5 year olds. I see parents fist fighting over football games for 5 year olds. If you trust a teacher enough to leave your kids at school with them for 6 to 8 hours a day, and you trust a teacher enough to let them INDOCTRINATE THEM for 12 years, how could you be concerned with the teacher havin a gun? You have a gun.

Well Dee we don't get to see all the teachers our children do. It could be a subsitute teacher new to the system. Here last week a woman teacher that everyone liked was found guilty of having sex in a classroom with at least two students . One was 17 so she was arreased for that. She showed a lack of mental stablity IMHO so could she have not shot them as easy as having sex with them while parents and others thought she was a great teacher. I was supprised that you being ex law enforcement would not agree that a mentaly disturbed person could act normal to gain acceptance then either play out a plan or SNAP as some say. It would seem one only need look at the Catholic Church to find evidence of abuse to students and long ago maybe more.
 If we are to protect the children nothing should get a free pass all should be looked into.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 04:25:48 AM »
At Columbine, the security officers were in uniforms, easy to pick out, easy to deceive and lock out of the school by the perps.  Concealed carry is the work.  Off duty officers in plain clothes, volunteer parents who pass a training test in plain clothes (like someone coming in and out of school).  Teachers with concealed carry, that have been "properly trained".  All of these can and should be used.  Voluntary military personnel from a local military base during their off duty hours.  It would not cost a fortune, just some type of certification background (for the left to be satisfied).  Arguement should be made that they spent the money for air marshals and bullet proof doors to the cockpits of planes, scans and screenings of those entering. 

Another would be hardening the doors, windows at schools, like at a bank.  Piano wire mesh in windows that look better than bars, or lots of small narrow windows that someone can't squeeze through.  Bullet proof doors and locks.  Security cameras everywhere with monitoring in the office with a volunteer security guard watching all this. 

Lots of things can be done.  Volunteer armed parents, guards, etc, is the cheapest until some of the window and door improvements are made. 

Home schooling with a local school monitoring the progress say weekly should also be encouraged.  With computers, homework assignments etc, being done and turned in to the school for checking.  Say the kids have to go in once or twice a week for testing and checking of their learning progress.  Fewer kids at school at any one time. 

Also encouragement of private schools meeting mimimum public standards in testing.  Private schools could have armed teachers and parents with no liberal backlash.  Most are conservative anyway.  Vouchers, and tax credits for these kids.  I know the AEA doesn't agree with this, they loose their "power".

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 04:41:57 AM »
Dixie Dude, some good ideas there.  before Fort Gillem here closed, there were 2 or 3 volunteers from there about every day at my wifes' school. they came in uniform and helped out where ever they were needed.  it would have been easy to have them carrying a 1911 or an AR slung over their shoulder.
the kids would have loved it.  only the liberal parents would object.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 04:44:45 AM »
DD--good ideas there...I am semi-retired and would volunteer ... I think NRA even offered to pick up the cost of all this(iirc from Wayne Lapierre's speech), like training, etc.

sold it for $125

Offline flintlock

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 04:58:38 AM »
If a teacher qualifies for a concealed carry permit and if they want to carry concealed in school they should be allowed...

I only wish the airline pilots had carried during that day in September 2001...

The teacher that had sex with kids, did she have a concealed carry license???

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 05:02:11 AM »
There are a few flaws with this video, In a real event the bad guy would not  have any idea if  or who had the gun, they allways had the student with the weapon in the front center and the bad guys were well trained adults. The students were young, I know my brain works much different than when I was 18 or 19.  Read about most real shoot outs, many bullets few if any hits, yet the same person at a combat course does well. The Bad guy was just at a shooting gallery and was aware of were all his targets were before he entered the room. I saw this video when they first made it and allways wanted to see it done with a room full of adults  and be one of them and that the bad guy does not know who has the gun or guns. I think there would be a much different turn out. This was totally set up to fail and show that normal citizens should carry a weapon.

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 05:04:10 AM »
What about limited access to schools?  Like a 10' fence with barbed wire at the top, like a prison fence.  Front gate to allow buses and staff in via a card swipe.   

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 05:25:40 AM »
DD--good ideas there...I am semi-retired and would volunteer ... I think NRA even offered to pick up the cost of all this(iirc from Wayne Lapierre's speech), like training, etc.
The NRA has qualified instructors all over the country and did indeed offer training at no cost.
but since it's the "evil NRA" the liberals won't accept it.  they would rather see children die than admit that gunowners have the answer.

my wife said she would carry at work if allowed, and would shoot a BG in a heartbeat to protect a child.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 05:45:57 AM »
There are two kinds of people who don't agree you fight bad guys with guns by arming good guys . Those with an agenda and really stupid people.

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 07:06:39 AM »

Well Dee we don't get to see all the teachers our children do.

Whose falt is that? Yours or the teacher's?

It could be a subsitute teacher new to the system.

I suppose it could be, but to date all the shooters have been students, ex-students, and nut cases. So what now?

Here last week a woman teacher that everyone liked was found guilty of having sex in a classroom with at least two students . One was 17 so she was arreased for that. She showed a lack of mental stablity IMHO so could she have not shot them as easy as having sex with them while parents and others thought she was a great teacher.

So now your equating an over active "sex drive" combined with a "lack of sexual morals", and very poor judgement, with a mass murderer" ? Don't you really think that's a reach? I'll bet the 17 year old boy thought he had died and gone to heaven. In a carnal sort of way.

I was supprised that you being ex law enforcement would not agree that a mentaly disturbed person could act normal to gain acceptance then either play out a plan or SNAP as some say.

At what point were you the MOST SURPRISED? Was it AFTER I said no such thing, or BEFORE I said no such thing? Where the hell did you get this thought? You didn't get it from me.

It would seem one only need look at the Catholic Church to find evidence of abuse to students and long ago maybe more.

No argument from me on this topic. They've been lyin to their entire congregation for several hundred years, about a lot of stuff. But what does it have to do with my saying: [/size]With teachers PROPERLY SCREENED, TESTED AND TRAINED,they could be the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE?[/size][/b]

If we are to protect the children nothing should get a free pass all should be looked into.

It's clear as a church bell that, that is PRECISELY WHAT I SAID. What's with you anyway?

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 07:29:36 AM »
There are two kinds of people who don't agree you fight bad guys with guns by arming good guys . Those with an agenda and really stupid people.
So you are saying that if you don't agree with the NRA on everything, then you are stupid or have an agenda? I am not stupid, so I guess my agenda is trying to figure out how to keep guns out of the hands of nutjobs.

sold it for $125

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 02:05:36 AM »

Well Dee we don't get to see all the teachers our children do.

Whose falt is that? Yours or the teacher's?Well you tell me a new teacher shows up to sub , how would a parent know ?

It could be a subsitute teacher new to the system.

I suppose it could be, but to date all the shooters have been students, ex-students, and nut cases. So what now? Well each time oe of them commited the crime it was a first time was it not ? to think because it has not happened before it won't happen IMHO is foolish.

Here last week a woman teacher that everyone liked was found guilty of having sex in a classroom with at least two students . One was 17 so she was arreased for that. She showed a lack of mental stablity IMHO so could she have not shot them as easy as having sex with them while parents and others thought she was a great teacher.

So now your equating an over active "sex drive" combined with a "lack of sexual morals", and very poor judgement, with a mass murderer" ? Don't you really think that's a reach? I'll bet the 17 year old boy thought he had died and gone to heaven. In a carnal sort of way.A reach ? in what way ? if you go back and reread I was pointing out that even a well thought of teacher can hide a dark streak which also addressed your post above about who has commited the crimes . We never knoiw what causes a person to change and commit murder.

I was supprised that you being ex law enforcement would not agree that a mentaly disturbed person could act normal to gain acceptance then either play out a plan or SNAP as some say.

At what point were you the MOST SURPRISED? Was it AFTER I said no such thing, or BEFORE I said no such thing? Where the hell did you get this thought? You didn't get it from me. Never said I got it from you , I would have thought with a police background you would have been aware that evil people can act normal or that normal people can have a mental problem that surfaces and causes behavior that was not expected. What suprised me was your not seeming to want to keep check on the people closest to the children.
Dee we have both posted here for some time I'm not looking for a fight with you . It seems we both have very different opinions on the subject of how much protection our children should have. I feel if we are to lock down schools we should be sure those locked in with our children are good people ones who do not show any sign of mental illness or other stress that could cause them to flip out. And no it will never be 100% effective but at least we would be trying. He-- here an inspector has to have a state police back ground check and a face to face interview before they can do state inspections why shouldn't a teacher be checked ?

It would seem one only need look at the Catholic Church to find evidence of abuse to students and long ago maybe more.

No argument from me on this topic. They've been lyin to their entire congregation for several hundred years, about a lot of stuff. But what does it have to do with my saying: With teachers PROPERLY SCREENED, TESTED AND TRAINED,they could be the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE? I totaly agree with this and support both teaches being trained and even others willing to be trained to be ready to defend the schools.[/size][/b]

It's clear as a church bell that, that is PRECISELY WHAT I SAID. What's with you anyway? Well it sounded like you were aginst checking everyone ? Maybe we are saying the same thing in a different way ?[/size][/b]

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 02:27:35 AM »
regarding the video.  the Bad Guy new exactly who was armed. You can see he focused right in on him. In a real situation the good guys fumblings would not clue anyone in that he had a gun. TOTAL BULL crap
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 02:41:50 AM »
Lets be real , in a school with several armed people the first one to encounter a bad guy with a gun is either going to stop him or cause him to fire alerting all others with a gun to come and engage the threat. It's not complicated . And yes some good people will die most likely. And the concept that if we give up our guns and only one child is save it's worth it is total BS. If that were true we would have stopped sending some of the finest youth our nation has ever produced to war. Freedom is not free , be it a grade school student , a teacher in the hall, a policeman , a home owner ,or any other American who dies in the fight for freedom it is a price we pay. And yes it hurts more than any other pain we know. But to give up is to waste all the lives who have died for us to remain free.

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 03:33:19 AM »

THIS IS REPLY NUMBER "1" TO THIS THREAD!
You mean take the "COME SHOOT US" signs down, and put "WE WILL KILL YOU BACK" signs up? Hell yes! With teachers properly screened, tested, and trained, they could be the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE. Anyone whom believes that they should be able to protect themselves and their family should be able to grasp that.

How could anyone ESPECIALLY "SHOOTALL", challenge me on my APPROVAL of arming teachers in class rooms, with condesending remarks about MY experience, as to whether teachers could go in as "protectors of children in school shootings". Now he comes BACK in with a grand little speech about "freedom ain't free" ::) . SHOOTALL, I think you must be off your meds. I'm gonna get out of this thread. ::)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 08:10:06 AM »

How could anyone ESPECIALLY "SHOOTALL", challenge me on my APPROVAL of arming teachers in class rooms, with condesending remarks about MY experience, as to whether teachers could go in as "protecto

Didn't mean to be condesending at all. Won't engage in a pizzing contest . We can agree to disagree !
as for my meds  ::)  is it time for another vacation ?

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »
The more guns in the hands of good guys....THE BETTER.

Offline Redtail1949

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »
i agree with all of you, you must make it harder for any evil doer to enter the schools. however , most schools like the ones in my hometown were built way back when. Lots of windows in every classroom most more modern or recently built were air conditioned from the outset and have less windows. Yep try to do the best you can to seal out the bad guys so they can not get in.
But in reality they will most likely be able to enter if they are determined to do so. at that point the only possible thing to stop them or slow them is an armed person that has been trained (only for liability issues) to possibly intercept the bad guy and stop or kill him or her before they can kill any one. as a matter of fact i would trust some of the country boys i grew up with that used his favorite .22 as much as any swat trained cop to stop the the bad guys.
the real point is to meet force with force to end the situation or interupt the bad guys plan until more help arrives.
i know in my heart that even the most liberal of teachers that died in Conneticut would say today they wish that they would have had a gun to give them a chance to save those children and themselves.
see we all know that even the most committed pacifist will fight if they see they have no other choice and that death is certain if they take no action.
train the teachers that want to be trained, inform all where and how to obtain a weapon if god forbid they must.
most schools or little towns will not be able to pay for guards at all schools. Offer it to volunteers from the town give them weapons and training. It would be much as it was many years ago where the settlers defended their own. An old grandfather with his .30-.30 can and will put up a hell of a fight to protect his grand kids.
that to me is the best solution and yet it will not always work. taking guns od certain calibers or mag capacity. or those that look "BAD" is ridiculous and will have no impact. however, the certain knowledge of the bad guys that they will most likely be intercepted and killed in route to do their evil. will turn back those that are not committed to die in an effort that might not be successful. as we have seen thes people are unbalanced to say the least yet they have enough sense to wrap themselves up in body armour and out fit them selves with multiple weapons and many many rounds of ammo. all to take out 6 and 7 year old kids.  That alone plainly shows they are cowards and that they deeply fear being shot. Those particular evil cowards will be deterred at the sight of armed personel or the knowledge that they exist in the buildings somewhere.
See their game is to kill many, then throw up their hands when the cops come. The Denver Theater Shooting is a perfect example. That guy never wanted to die nor even suffer a bullet wound he just wanted as much notority he could. See they win, they get their fame, TV Interviews and all newspaper headlines as their trials drag on and on. then in most cases they are most certain they will not get a death penalty just life. but to them they have won they get their sick glory and the knowledge that the whole world knows them. that is what they wanted all along.
The others that really are insane, death is the only way to stop them and with no guards and no weapons they will carry out their deeds and then most likely kill themselves.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 02:45:55 PM »
My wife is a teacher.  Prior to the other day, her revolver stayed in the console locked  away.  Now it is, at my insistence, in a special "holster purse" and with her all the time.  At school, that purse is in her locker, so it might take just a moment...but at least it's a chance.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »

How could anyone ESPECIALLY "SHOOTALL", challenge me on my APPROVAL of arming teachers in class rooms, with condesending remarks about MY experience, as to whether teachers could go in as "protecto

Didn't mean to be condesending at all. Won't engage in a pizzing contest . We can agree to disagree !
as for my meds  ::)  is it time for another vacation ?

Pizzing contest? Agree to disagree? Disagree on what? You MADE UP ISSUES, then you tried to take me to task on these non-existing issues, and thoughts I never had. Now your tryin to act like I started it. You still aren't makin any sense. You've done this before. I'll take a vacation from you. >:( ::)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »
My wife is a teacher.  Prior to the other day, her revolver stayed in the console locked  away.  Now it is, at my insistence, in a special "holster purse" and with her all the time.  At school, that purse is in her locker, so it might take just a moment...but at least it's a chance.

Ben
Well, I pray that she never has to use it.  and I wish there were more like her.
my wife finally agreed to get her CC.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye