Author Topic: Concealed Carry in Schools thoughts...  (Read 1980 times)

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
Re: Concealed Carry in Schools thoughts...
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 04:09:10 AM »
I am not stupid
uh, if I disagree with you, is that name calling? ??? ?
Guess I'll tattle tell on you like you did me and see if you get suspended like I did when I called you a name
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 04:48:50 AM »
I am not stupid
uh, if I disagree with you, is that name calling? ??? ?
Guess I'll tattle tell on you like you did me and see if you get suspended like I did when I called you a name
tattle on you??  I don't remember you calling me a name.  I have called the mods attention to a couple of posts, but it wasn't you.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline mjh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 04:34:04 AM »
I work in schools, the building I'm currently in has at least 5 entrences that are possible entries all day,  several  out buildings that are in use all day, phy ed classes and others that go outside,  one uniformed officer at least some of the time.  Like most schools there are procedures.  Someone who wants to come in a do harm will be able to, we know that.  Having trained and armed "guardians"  who only respond to armed intruders would be useful.  As agreed not all teachers should or would want to be a guardian.  I think I would do it.  Your asking me to watch over your kids.  I'm in a possition where I can do something.  If someone is shooting in my direction, I think I would like to have the tools to shoot back.  Would be easy to cc a ankle holstered weapon every day, a couple of reloads, maybe a vest in a locked cabnet.  Trained, certified, ready to do what needs to be done.  We need to show our kids that there are adults who are ready to stand up and do the right thing.  Bad people will always be doing bad things and sometimes you need to stop them.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 01:45:07 AM »

THIS IS REPLY NUMBER "1" TO THIS THREAD!
You mean take the "COME SHOOT US" signs down, and put "WE WILL KILL YOU BACK" signs up? Hell yes! With teachers properly screened, tested, and trained, they could be the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE. Anyone whom believes that they should be able to protect themselves and their family should be able to grasp that.

How could anyone ESPECIALLY "SHOOTALL", challenge me on my APPROVAL of arming teachers in class rooms, with condesending remarks about MY experience, as to whether teachers could go in as "protecto

Didn't mean to be condesending at all. Won't engage in a pizzing contest . We can agree to disagree !
as for my meds  ::)  is it time for another vacation ?

Pizzing contest? Agree to disagree? Disagree on what? You MADE UP ISSUES, then you tried to take me to task on these non-existing issues, and thoughts I never had. Now your tryin to act like I started it. You still aren't makin any sense. You've done this before. I'll take a vacation from you. >:( ::)

FANTASTIC !
You did after I posted that teachers should be watched , take the time to run a search on teachers who have killed students , one was in texas that almost killed a student.
 You can make up all you want I will not trust teachers or police with out a check on them .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 03:12:20 AM »
 ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 03:14:14 AM »
 ::)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !