Author Topic: Why Americans NEED to own DEFENSE weapons.  (Read 1161 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Why Americans NEED to own DEFENSE weapons.
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:50:28 AM »
  Posticon15 Why American need to own assault weapons    First off let me say I am personally offended by the us of the term "assault weapon" as it implies anyone that owns one of these miss classified guns will go forth and assault someone.

So I demand the they discontinue of the use of that terminology. Call it what it is, a semi automatic riffle that looks like a military firearm!

Now for the video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fiu8jp4MC9A#!
[/t][/t][/t]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline sr sawyer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (70)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Why Americans NEED to own DEFENSE weapons.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
Best response I have seen so far and the smartest individual on youtube or TV that has spoken in a very looooong time.  Thanks for the link 8)

Ken
NRA Life Member

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »
That was the best I've seen.  Obama wouldn't watch it. It tells the truth.

I'm using the little woman's IPad right now so I can watch videos.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 02:45:03 PM »
I see one huge problem with Chucks' video. He spoke the truth which has absolutely nothing to do with the lefts' attack on the Constitution.
As Iced T said, it is a safeguard against a tyrannical government. If any American government was working on being tyrannical it is that of the obamanation currently infesting the White House. The obamanation IS a dictator. Only by retaining our firearms are we going to be able to thwart it.
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
No doubt the obamaites right here at gbo are celebrating seeing their hero in action, doing just what we said he'd do, and what they hoped he'd do. I seriously doubt they are even shooters, let alone own a gun. No doubt they are laughing at us now. You accomplished you goal, you may now return to the dnc, your job here is done. Shame on ya. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 02:52:09 AM »
No doubt the obamaites right here at gbo are celebrating seeing their hero in action, doing just what we said he'd do, and what they hoped he'd do. I seriously doubt they are even shooters, let alone own a gun. No doubt they are laughing at us now. You accomplished you goal, you may now return to the dnc, your job here is done. Shame on ya. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I agree that a few here probably don't own any guns, they just enjoy trying to push an agenda.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 03:45:45 AM »
Look at what has happened in the last century. Over 170 MILLION people murdered by their own governments. Should another anti gun movement become law (in violation of the Constitution) and the gov starts trying to confiscate guns, people will die. The cry "if it saves just one life" is a sham. More people will die as the government tries to disarm us than all the murders of the last century. Make no mistake, our own government WILL KILL AMERICANS is the name of 'public safety'.

We MUST retain our firearms, yes even those nasty "assault weapons" in the name of public safety. Without them we will see OBAMA THE FIRST, EMPEROR OF AMERICA.

Yes, America, all of it. All of North America.  Do you think he will not annex Canada and Mexico? All the way down to take back the Panama Canal. Believe it. He is the next Adolph Hitler, the next Stalin, the next Idi Amin Dada. Remember Pol Pot and the Killing Fields of Cambodia? He will make that look like a Sunday School Picnic.

Ever notice the media do not use his entire name, Barack HUSSEIN Obama? Millions died during the tenure of his namesake in Iraq. It will be no different here IF WE ARE DISARMED.

Lock and load brothers and sisters, lock and load.
SharonAnne

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 05:22:01 AM »
Quote from SharonAnne:
"Yes, America, all of it. All of North America.  Do you think he will not annex Canada and Mexico? All the way down to take back the Panama Canal. Believe it. He is the next Adolph Hitler, the next Stalin, the next Idi Amin Dada. Remember Pol Pot and the Killing Fields of Cambodia? He will make that look like a Sunday School Picnic."

You all better get the extra thick tin foil hats.
GuzziJohn

Offline Redtail1949

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »
The youtube video was very good. sane sensible straight talk and it missed few if any points that need to be made.
yes we are hearing over and over "..if it saves just one childs life.." christ if thats the case cars have gotta go..how about the kid hit with a baseball..gotta ban that for sure.
the left has been spewing all the hate and lies they can about gun ownership. 24-7 about 90% of the broadcast time on MSNBC not to mention the other leftie networks. they on Morning Joe have politicized and sensationalized the deaths of those kids. using every underhanded and sleasy trick to tear the heart strings of the average person. all for their ratings and all for their agenda. they care nothing about the kids that lost their lives. remember their motto' Never let a crisis go to waste!" Tghey are lying about everything without shame anything that they can do to convince the citizens that  this must be done to save America. When in fact it will bring about the fall of this nation as we will have no means of defense or resistance against obama and his type if they decide that he deserves another 4 then another much like Chavez his pal.
they want our guns our ammo no matter what caliber no matter for what use. this the same arguments use by so many tyranical nations over the years to justify disarming the civilian population. the more you hear and the more you watch what is happening the more reason to fear your government.
the more you can see that there really is a possibility of this nation going to a dictatorship. prepare and be ready

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 05:11:54 AM »
I had not thought about him taking over Canada and Mexico, May be we should let him go and boot him out after they are part of the US. No more bothersome border guards when I want to go N. or S. to hunt. The only glitch is I may be hunting with a spear if  we let him have his way.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »
Having dual citizenship I prefer we keep the northern border as is.

Thank you.

We as individuals do have certain problems with our Feds. But nothing comes close to what you have.

If and when push comes to shove I predict you will have little time and opportunity to use your stash of firearms and ammo and I'm more inclined to think "when" rather than "if".
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 06:34:08 AM »
guzzijohn, why wait, turn in your ARs or AKs now.

BBF, I agree, when. But even though it will come quickly, we the citizens grossly outnumber all of the LE in the country.
SharonAnne

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »
I caught this editorial on WPIX 11. (New York Metropolitan area)
   Watch what this guy says,   It's awesome....

http://pix11.com/2013/01/04/fecund-amendment/

He has a pretty good handle on what the Second Amendment really means.  I also saw a video on Fox news ridiculing "gun free zones", but I couldn't find the link at present.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 03:44:04 PM »
damn he is GOOD. Totally on target. Pun intended.
SharonAnne

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »

BBF, I agree, when. But even though it will come quickly, we the citizens grossly outnumber all of the LE in the country.

I agree with the Govt. being outnumbered. The problem is they have time on their hand. Unless you live in a completely self sustained home/house/fortress you will need to be able to have certain Services and the ability to leave your home for supplies. These Services are easyily cut. If you leave your stronghold you will be taken alive or otherwise. If you are a high priority target they'll drop something on you that goes BOOM !! Even the best prepared preppers have a limited time of staying out of the Govt. clutches. If I would believe that the Armed Forces take no part or on your side it may be different. Homeland Security is gearing up to be similar to the Soviet Union with their Interior Ministry Troops. I'm enough of a pessimist that I don't think the Forces will stay neutral.

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 07:08:16 PM »
it is not a matter of being in a stronghold. Most of us are in urban areas. Unless they are willing to storm public works to shut off utilities to entire cities, that will not be  a problem. I am sure the armed forces will not stay neutral. They swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. If so called 'homeland security' fires on civilians I am sure the military will fire on them.

'homeland security' is a joke. They perform 'pat downs' in airports that would get them arrested for molestation anywhere else and we have a wide open southern border that nukes could be smuggled through. As usual the government likes to be seen doing something even when it accomplishes nothing. There will never be a successful hijacking of an airplane again. Since 9/11/01 passengers know the hijacking dynamic has changed. It used to be they would kill one or two to show they were serious, then everyone would be safe and the ransom would be paid. Now that planes are used as weapons passengers will fight back immediately, better go down fighting than be pawns to be used as weapons. the so called 'homeland security' does not get it.

Protect our southern border you worthless bungholes!
SharonAnne

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »
Some time ago we had posts here in regards to the huge number of ammo and certain types of vehicles purchased by Homeland Security. We are pretty sure that all that stuff isn't meant for the southern border. There is little problem on the northern one, so why all the hardware?? The people that get that stuff are not the TSA molesters.

Remember that Obama wanted an Interior Army just as big as the Armed Forces. I'm thinking their Oath will be somewhat different.

The Services will not have to be stormed. A simple phone call or push of a button will shut it down.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
HLS just graduated their first officers a few over 270. One must keep in mind if the people sit down and don't work the govt stops. Poland proved that the people can strike and cause a positive change.
What many have not considered is what other countries would do if infact there was a fight for power in America ? Would China step in to protect her intrest or Russia ? What would other countries do ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:07 AM »
General Strikes certainly have worked in Europe over the years. Russia and China especially has very intelligent folks running their Govt. They won't gamble or waste their Armed Forces if the outcome is dicey. I doubt they would invade this continent, they have plenty of land together with Russia

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 10:51:10 AM »
General Strikes certainly have worked in Europe over the years. Russia and China especially has very intelligent folks running their Govt. They won't gamble or waste their Armed Forces if the outcome is dicey. I doubt they would invade this continent, they have plenty of land together with Russia

They coul;d be invited  ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »

They coul;d be invited  ;)

Like the Picts invited the Saxons :)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 12:01:27 AM »
uh, he doesn't have any guns.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye