Author Topic: 30 Billion more dollars for Israel  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 30 Billion more dollars for Israel
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 03:07:55 PM »
We'd be better off giving $30 Billion to Iran.  Then at least we would be getting some oil.  What do we get from Jews?  Gun Control.   >:(
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »
I was going to write "Attitude" but your post works as well.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 04:25:38 PM »
We'd be better off giving $30 Billion to Iran.  Then at least we would be getting some oil.  What do we get from Jews?  Gun Control.   >:(

Wishful thinking , we invaded a whole ME country , liberated a peoples from a "dictator".
You think we would have at least received payment in oil for lives lost based on a war
conceived on a WMD lie and sold to American people.

But hey at least U.S President Cheney's Haliburton cronies got theirs (George Dubya Bush WAS A PUPPET)
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline scootrd

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2013, 04:37:50 PM »
hairy. The Bible says that God blesses those who bless Israel, and he will curse those who curse Israel. I'd tell you to look it  up but doubt that you have the means to. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

PDM,
You can bless Israel with your prayers without subsidizing their economy every year with our hard earned tax dollars.

So God bless Israel. Amen. 

Now keep our $$ at home.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Support Israel not matter what.  They will still be a nation when we are not.  Never forget that they are God's chosen.  They have rejected Him throughout history, but they are still His people.  I firmly believe they will come back to Him and accept Jesus.  Be that as it may, it is our responsibility to support the Jews no matter what.  If we don't, that would be the last stupid and immoral trait of the U.S. that I could stand.  I'd rather be dead than live under any rule that disrespects the Jews. 

Offline scootrd

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2013, 04:51:49 PM »
I'd rather be dead than live under any rule that disrespects the Jews. 
Supporting Israel the State with American tax dollar subsidies has zero correlation with respecting or not respecting Jewish peoples.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
Let Israel earn the respect, so far I see everything but that.

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »
Supporting Israel the State with American tax dollar subsidies has zero correlation with respecting or not respecting Jewish peoples.

SCOOTRD. I don't agree at all. Do you simply pray for your family??? Or do you support them financially too?? God blesses America, even though we don't deserve it, because we support and bless Israel. Youd better pray that we DON'T stop helping them. God uses PEOPLE and NATIONS to bless others. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2013, 05:39:23 PM »
The Jews created and subsidized the USSR.  Jews were the Commissars under whose direction murdered tens of millions of Christians in the last century, and now you want to tell me how good the Jews are, how they are chosen?  The blood of Europe is all over their hands in the last century!  That is a documented fact, not some fable.  Now they are doing it to Palestine and look forward to sinking their fangs into America.  Look who is pushing for gun control.  It is the Jews I tell you.  While we've been supporting them ridiculously through half the  century, they worked tirelessly over that century to make things worse for us.  Look what we got now, Thanks to the Chosen Ones.  Millions of lives lost due to wars for Israel (Iraq, Afghanistan), 6,000+ American lives lost, $4.5 Trillion in debt.  $30 Billion is a drop in the bucket, Middle Easterners enraged at this one-sided relationship.  Americans are ticked off too.  What is to our benefit?  Add to that 60 Million Christians who were murdered in the USSR.  Jews ran that commie system.  Now we are supposed to forget about all that, worship only Jewish suffering (Holocaust) and be brainwashed by the Jewish Bible?  Forget it.  I'm a European and putting my people first.  And that means not aiding those who are dedicated to the destruction of my people.  No financial aid, period!  We demand Gulag reparations.   >:(
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 06:10:54 PM »
hairy. I refer you again to my post # 35. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline scootrd

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »

SCOOTRD. I don't agree at all. Do you simply pray for your family??? Or do you support them financially too?? God blesses America, even though we don't deserve it, because we support and bless Israel. Youd better pray that we DON'T stop helping them. God uses PEOPLE and NATIONS to bless others. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

The state of Israel is not part of our US Family, they are a sovereign state. Now if they want to become our 51st state pay us US taxes then perhaps we could reconsider. God does not bless America Because we support Israel. We don't even know if god does Bless America, we pray and hope , but we don't know. Also Sending tax dollars to them or any other nation does not equate to supporting an ally.  It creates entanglements and financial dependencies where their should be none. Feel free to pray for the Jewish peoples, does not mean we should support them with subsidies.

On one thread folks here call others who draw unemployment while looking for work deadbeats, people call sandy victims looking for aid just seeking a govt handout. Let them fend for themselves rhetoric , they should have had flood Ins abound on these threads. In Appalachia and other areas of the US we have kids with no winter boots, or coats, or heating fuel, they go to bed hungry, have poor dental care, they go to schools with no computers and cant even compete in todays world  etc..  and the answer from folks on these threads and the Paul Ryan types are let the church and private charities help and they should stop looking for Govt assistance.

But boy oh boy we can sure let billions leave our shores supporting other countries.

The average SS recipient earns (yes they earned it) 14,700 a year. Yet the cry is we need to cut these folks benefits to help the top 2 % keep their tax cuts. How about we take the 30 billion as example and instead of sending it overseas we put it back in the SS file drawer or take care of our US children.

But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God. – 1 Timothy 5:4 KJV

How bout before we all climb on board the Israel firster bandwagon, we start taking care of our own right here in the good ole USA first.

I respectfully reject your premise.

Semper Fi

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »
No foreign aid to any country if you can't find a way to get these people that lost everything to the Storm out of the makeshift unheated  tents especially at this time of the year.
 FEMA and the Insurance companies play their normal game of Delay with the funds. SHAME !! >:(

BTW. Does anyone think this scenario would happen in Japan under the same circumstance??

Offline DDZ

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »
I just read over the posts in the thread about Egypt getting 16 F-16's and 200 M1Abrams tanks, and not one of the complainers here had a complaint about the military aid to Egypt.  Who's president called Israel descendants of pigs and apes.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline powderman

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 12:30:19 PM »
I just read over the posts in the thread about Egypt getting 16 F-16's and 200 M1Abrams tanks, and not one of the complainers here had a complaint about the military aid to Egypt.  Who's president called Israel descendants of pigs and apes.

DDZ. YEP, the obummerbots back anything hussein wants to do, including destroying Israel. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »

The money sent to Arab nations is another cost of Israel.  We have to spend money to bribe countries like our politicians are bribed to do what is against those countries and our own national interests.  Both the Egyptian and American people lose on the deal. 

Offline scootrd

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2013, 03:10:43 PM »
Here's the difference ,
 Egypt receives about 1.3 Billion in military aid financing, per the terms of the 1976 Camp David Accords with Israel. (which I also dont agree with) The total value of this sale however , if all options are exercised, could be as high as $3.2 Billion. The sale is with Lockheed Martin not US govt. (Obama has nothing to do with it. It's congress that approves or disapproves the sale).

So Egypt spend monies in American products, and Israel is subsidized in the tune of billions and they do not have to tell anyone what or where they spend our Monies.

I disagree with both , but that is a huge difference.

And tonight while we debate billions going overseas to debtor nations in America some kids went to bed hungry and cold.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
Nobody gets the welfare like Israel.   

Offline powderman

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
Nobody gets the welfare like Israel.

hairy. You again ignore post #35. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 06:20:48 PM »
Jews push for gun control in America, and Americans are dumb to give money to Israel.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sheesh!  I didn't know Obama, Biden, Hillary and Pelosi were Jews!   ;) ;D   

..But of course, I guess Feinstein may be a Jew..Hey!..1 out of 5 isn't a bad batting average for a leftie.. ;)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 06:25:19 PM »

The state of Israel is not part of our US Family, they are a sovereign state. Now if they want to become our 51st state pay us US taxes then perhaps we could reconsider. God does not bless America Because we support Israel. We don't even know if god does Bless America, we pray and hope , but we don't know. Also Sending tax dollars to them or any other nation does not equate to supporting an ally.  It creates entanglements and financial dependencies where their should be none. Feel free to pray for the Jewish peoples, does not mean we should support them with subsidies.

On one thread folks here call others who draw unemployment while looking for work deadbeats, people call sandy victims looking for aid just seeking a govt handout. Let them fend for themselves rhetoric , they should have had flood Ins abound on these threads. In Appalachia and other areas of the US we have kids with no winter boots, or coats, or heating fuel, they go to bed hungry, have poor dental care, they go to schools with no computers and cant even compete in todays world  etc..  and the answer from folks on these threads and the Paul Ryan types are let the church and private charities help and they should stop looking for Govt assistance.

But boy oh boy we can sure let billions leave our shores supporting other countries.

The average SS recipient earns (yes they earned it) 14,700 a year. Yet the cry is we need to cut these folks benefits to help the top 2 % keep their tax cuts. How about we take the 30 billion as example and instead of sending it overseas we put it back in the SS file drawer or take care of our US children.

But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God. – 1 Timothy 5:4 KJV

How bout before we all climb on board the Israel firster bandwagon, we start taking care of our own right here in the good ole USA first.

I respectfully reject your premise.

Semper Fi
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...And how many milliom dollars did the obummerbots spend on a stupid inauguration?  Al Gore just got $100 million from Al Jazeera..seems like he could manage to buy a few boots & blankets..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2013, 06:40:21 PM »
The USA gives aid to israel (actually taxpayer tributes to a foreign apartheid  marxist country) under the false idea that it stabilizes the region. This has proven to be utter baloney and a lie....the region is more unstable than ever_ _THAN EVER! Furthermore the aid is illegal under the Glenn and Symington Acts....i.e. no aid to countries that do not sign nuclear nonproliferation treaties or have IAEA inspections.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TM;
   Did you run out of adjectives in that first sentence?  Israel would be a problem if those chargse were true..but of course they are not.
  I know the Israel haters would rather see those funds given to Jew &Christian hating,  gangs who kill, rape, blow people up and behead the survivors..but we are already doing that!
  Beyond the liberal hyperbole and falsehoods, the true give-away figures for the middle east and African nations is a bit different than you claim.    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/us-foreign-aid-by-country_n_1837824.html#slide=1405832

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2013, 07:12:13 PM »
Jews push for gun control in America, and Americans are dumb to give money to Israel.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sheesh!  I didn't know Obama, Biden, Hillary and Pelosi were Jews!   ;) ;D   

..But of course, I guess Feinstein may be a Jew..Hey!..1 out of 5 isn't a bad batting average for a leftie.. ;)

That's one trick, to make all the front people just like the majority people.  That is how an ethnic minority dominates a majority people.  If you make front people majority people, then you get the majority fighting each other.  That's the oldest trick in the book.   ;)

Offline scootrd

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
    ...And how many milliom dollars did the obummerbots spend on a stupid inauguration?  Al Gore just got $100 million from Al Jazeera..seems like he could manage to buy a few boots & blankets..
I;m not arguing , That is a stupid waste as well. But it is also off topic and off the facts regarding Israel.
I never said 2 wrongs make a right.

But I stand by my statements subsidies of our taxpayers monies to any nations including Israel is stupid. And is even more ridiculous when we have so may economic issues here at home. Time to take care of our own first.

Thats not Antisemetic , that's just common sense.

And again tonight , a child is sleeping in a car after eating if they were lucky at a shelter because their mom or dad lost their Job and their house was foreclosed upon and the shelter if full. And yet that doesn't stop us from sending those billions overseas to foreign nations to bribe some Pakistani tribal dirtbag leader or prop up some corrupt govt, or subsidize some ME nation etc ...
I say enough.

Semper Fi

Offline powderman

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 04:33:03 PM »
SCOOTRD. I never felt that you were antisemetic at all. I support Israel because that is Gods chosen nation. If America quit spending $ billions on nations who hate us, who have sworn to destroy us, the money for Israel would not be a problem and that little girl would have a warm bed to sleep in.
Not ONE RED CENT should go to any muslim nation, how many $billions would that free up?? How many $
billions in F-16s and 200 Abrahms tanks hussein GAVE egypt to destroy Israel cost??  A lot. I'm all for helping Israel, but 100% AGAINST giving ANYTHING to the you know what nations. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »
I've been thinking.  :-\ How do all these countries manage to get themselves in such a mess that they need or appear to need all that foreign aid?

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 07:02:14 PM »
SCOOTRD. I never felt that you were antisemetic at all. I support Israel because that is Gods chosen nation. If America quit spending $ billions on nations who hate us, who have sworn to dstroy us, the money for Israel would not be a problem and that little girl would have a warm bed to sleep in.
Not ONE RED CENT should go to any muslim nation, how many $billions would that free up?? How many $
billions in F-16s and 200 Abrahms tanks hussein GAVE egypt to destroy Israel cost??  A lot. I'm all for helping Israel, but 100% AGAINST giving ANYTHING to the you know what nations. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

400,000 Americans were killed in WWI for the Balfour Declaration.   WW3 looks like it will be caused by the Balfour Declaration.  How much sacrifice is enough?  Especially, since we Americans believe in separation of church and state, and this is a Jewish versus Muslim affair.  Why is America involved?  Since the Balfour Declaration, what good has come in making the wrong choices for America?   >:(

Offline powderman

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 04:14:06 AM »
Especially, since we Americans believe in separation of church and state, and this is a Jewish versus Muslim affair.

hairy. The only seperation of Chuch and state is in the libbdem mind, nothing  in the const about it. Jew VS muslim?? NOPE, Gods people against satans. You  made it very plain on other threads that you don't have the means to verify any Scripture so I won't give you any. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »
Keep it on topic, which is.......... Should the US spend Billions of dollars we don't have on Foreign Governments. In this case Israel. It's not about Genealogy or the individuals interpretation of the Bible.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 02:26:49 PM »
You've got to hand it to them, sheer genius to reinvest and collect interest on aid money given to them in the USA.  ::) ::)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 02:55:07 PM »
It's a drop in the bucket compared to what lobbyists and politicians skim on a monthly basis. At least the Israelies are working it.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.