Author Topic: 30 Billion more dollars for Israel  (Read 2729 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: 30 Billion more dollars for Israel
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
Let Israel earn the respect, so far I see everything but that.
I see Israel as an admirable group of people, survivors, fighters who will stand up for themselves. I see our leftists as weak gimme types with no ability to respect anyone and deserving none.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »
TM:

It pleases me that you keep insisting upon the veracity of .....(John 8:44).  So, now let us not be using the scriptures "cafeteria style"..you know..a little from here, a dab from there etc..  Let us do it the scholarly way and keep that verse in context..
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   2 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.  43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.  44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.  45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.  46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?  47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”  (John 8:42-47)
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   "I and my Father, we are one"  (John 10:30)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 Any child in pre-teen Sunday School would recognize this as the chapter wherein Jesus has informed those who were operating against him..that indeed he is the Son of God and God the Son.  They didn't believe He was so they called him a blasphemer and moved to stone Him.
   If you want to believe His word when he called some of the Jewish rabble "sons of the devil", you're correct in doing so, but of course then you would be expected to believe Him when He says that He is indeed God in the flesh. That is something many of your contemporaries and all mooslimbs would likely be uncomfortable with.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
     9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.   (John 14:9)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  In fact, Thomas called Jesus God to his face..and far from rebuking Thomas, Jesus blessed him, since he finally "got it"..

" 26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
 28Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
 29Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.  (John 2:26-29)
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So, TM..when you insist on trying to use scripture to prove a point...get the context first!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 09:50:21 AM »
TM! If you and IG want to continue your....... I'm a smarter Bible Scholar and I can use more $3.00 words than you can discussion, then do so in a PM and give the rest of us a rest.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
Well my social security payment just went up about $30/week and since we all know that money goes into the general fund... I guess I'm now supporting even more Israeli war crimes and racism.

$30,000,000,000 more for the Israeli Armed Forces.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/17/world/middleeast/17israel.html?_r=1&
Praise the Lord! 8)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 04:16:02 AM »
If that isn't enough, stand by for the Mali adventure to expand.
We ( Canada) went from one transport plane to possibly two and we do have boots on the ground although supposedly not in a combat mission, we'll see have long it takes for that to change.

Sorry I'm drifting.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 10:20:50 AM »
TM! If you and IG want to continue your....... I'm a smarter Bible Scholar and I can use more $3.00 words than you can discussion, then do so in a PM and give the rest of us a rest.
 Yes well, I know mods get nervous when this forum deviates into religious showdowns,, but you see this religious aspect is one of the main reasons that $30 billion per year is siphoned out of US coffers and spent/laundried in israel_ _namely this literal chosenist land worship idea by 70 million Christian identity adherents which enables Congress to freewheeling spend there without oversight (actually illegally according to Glenn and Symington Acts), which has resulted in the USA being less secure than ever. IMO, this is a conflation and misintepretation of Biblical lore and Christiandom; and why I entertained IG's remarks. Until the FCR (far Christian right) gets out of politics expect more monies to be squired away from needy Americans and more perpetual war in the form of GWOT.  Just my observation as supported by evidence found here, and what this thread is about.
TM7

Gosh! I take it you don't agree with my observations! "No Matter" You and IG spend way too much time on nit pickin each other and slip sliding away from the subjects at hand.If you feel the need to rewrite the KJV or translate it. Do it in a book!This is about aid to a foreign country. Not Bible study.End of discussion! If you want to talk more about it, use the PM option.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 10:43:50 AM »
My last post was deleted.  How come?   >:(
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
 200 Abrams tanks and the 20 f-16 jet we gave Egypt ... that's like arming the PLO and Hezbollah isn't it?

i didn't realize how many anti-Israel folks frequent here.
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 06:26:40 AM »
Antisemetics are alive and well and some even post here. Seems the one leading the charge for gun control is Biden. I don't recall whether he was Bar Mitzva? I could have sworn he was christian? Did he convert for the gun control issue?

I think the real culprits here are the ' anti-semantics'.
Now it seems to oppose a secular unjust regime is somehow ' anti-Jewish'  and even anti-Christian.
Last I heard, both Jews and Christians are to love their neighbor and despise wrong-doing.
Ethnic cleansing, wars of aggression, torture, targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure such as water treatment and power plants, hospitals and schools are well-known Israeli methods and very great evils.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
“If you as a Jew want people to respect you, you need to respect others,” added the Custos, who serves as superior of the region’s Franciscans.

- Father Pierbattista Pizzaballa, the Custos of the Holy Land

The father also says it is common practice for priests to be spat upon. 

So what kind of tolerance towards Christianity do we see practiced in Israel?  Does it deserve our tax dollars?  Of course not.  What are we waiting for?  Kick them all out!   >:( >:(   
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline powderman

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »
200 Abrams tanks and the 20 f-16 jet we gave Egypt ... that's like arming the PLO and Hezbollah isn't it?

DWALK. Yes, there are several muslim sympathizers here who SEEM to hate Israel, Jews, Christians, and usually America, in anything that involves muslims. The tanks and F-16s hussein sent his muslim brotherhood in Egypt was to help destroy Israel.  >:( >:(

hairy. Our neice has lived in Israel over 2 years and has bragged about all of the love and respect given to all Americans. They were extremely protective when satans disciples were firing mortars and shooting rockets at her and other civilians. She said that she and her children might have been killed had it not been for the Israelis getting them to a shelter deep underground. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2013, 02:06:14 PM »

DWALK. Yes, there are several muslim sympathizers here who SEEM to hate Israel, Jews, Christians, and usually America, in anything that involves muslims. The tanks and F-16s hussein sent his muslim brotherhood in Egypt was to help destroy Israel.  >:( >:(

hairy. Our neice has lived in Israel over 2 years and has bragged about all of the love and respect given to all Americans. They were extremely protective when satans disciples were firing mortars and shooting rockets at her and other civilians. She said that she and her children might have been killed had it not been for the Israelis getting them to a shelter deep underground. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Why were there mortars and rockets coming in?  Those good folks who went into there so peacefully, one would think there would be a celebration having those peoples kicked out of their homelands for the benefit of Jews.  (sarcastic). 

How do you expect to be treated when you are a hostile country to your neighbors?  What did Winston Churchill mean when he said Britain couldn't guarantee a Jewish homeland during WWII?  That would infuriate those peoples, he stated.  Not exactly a way to win friends and influence people. 

What is different today?  Like the Jerusalem Catholic priest said, “If you as a Jew want people to respect you, you need to respect others.”  That obviously is a problem for Jews.  What is happening is the Jews are surviving like they normally do, hostilely as a minority (Jews) surrounded by a majority (Arabs, Muslims, Republicans, Democrats, etc).  It is in their biology.  We naively support their hostility by giving them massive financial aid, but then are hated as a result.  A bad reaction like Churchill warned.  Do we have a strategic interest in the region like we did during WWII?  Certainly. 

But after decades of the same old problem, Americans, like Winston Churchill during WWII, are tired of supporting a hostile regime in the strategically important Middle East.  What is the benefit?  There has been none for decades and there is still none.  It is the cause of all our wars and all our problems.   :o

Offline powderman

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »
D WALK. HEH, need more proof?? POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2013, 04:58:32 PM »
Those peaceloving Zionist controlled Israelis have no compunction to violate neighboring airspace with their warmongering very recently.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline powderman

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2013, 05:13:08 PM »
Those peaceloving Zionist controlled Israelis have no compunction to violate neighboring airspace with their warmongering very recently.

NOPE, sure don't, as it should be. If her you know what neighbors would quit firing rockets, or violating Israels LAND space, there would be no problem. Israel exists and thrives because of GODS love. Their neighbors have dedicated their life to anhilating Israel for their master satan. Israel is NOT pc, they do things right. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2013, 02:45:01 AM »
Actually; our support of Israel is in this case, a real bargain!  Just how much would it cost us to directly knock out WMD under production  in Syria?  Israel has done severe damage to WMD production facilities run by the terrorist organizations of the middle east:
   http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/syrian-tv-israel-bombed-military-site-near-damascus.premium-1.500338

Is our recent $20 million given to the mooslimb brotherhood going to bring us such benefits?  Does anyone believe those 200 tanks and F-16s given to the MB, will be used to benefit us?  If you do, I'll forward you a map to some ocean front land I have for sale in Nevada... ;)

'''''''''Here from the article, keeping in mind that Al Hakika.. is a Syrian news agency''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Al Hakika also claims that Israel tried to recruit agents working in the facility in order to shed light on its activity, mainly the development of chemical and biological weapons.                   
   11:45 P.M. Diplomatic sources from three countries told Reuters that chemical weapons were believed to be stored at Jamraya, and that it was possible that the convoy was near the large site when it came under attack. However, there was no suggestion that the vehicles themselves had been carrying chemical weapons.   
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Evidently, the WMD  Saddam Hussein sent them as the Iraqi conflict started..gave the Syrians a "jump start" on WMD production..       
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)