Author Topic: liberal shooters  (Read 736 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
liberal shooters
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:56:07 AM »
Ft Hood  shooter was a eg. democrat-muslim
Columbine shooter(s) to young to vote both from families that were reg. democrats
Va Tech reg. democrat , wrote hate male to pres Bush
Colorado theater reg democrat , admitted christian hater
Connecticut School  shooter reg democrat , hated christians.

I got this info in an Email , is it true ? ( note I don't know if it is true ) ? has anyone else recived such ?  It would be funny if it wasn't such a tragic series of events . To be honest I hope it is not true .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Hairy Chest

Re: liberal shooters
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 05:42:05 AM »
Yeah, Bush years were peaceful years.   ;)   
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 06:25:55 AM »
A democrat or at least left-leaning, are more likely to commit any kind of crime.  if you have no conscience or soul, there nothing to hold you back except maybe the threat of jail.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 06:37:42 AM »
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 06:40:24 AM »
Lakota,  that tells me that banning democrats would make this a great nation again.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 06:55:57 AM »
So, generally, more mass murders in areas with more population density. Got it!

Correlation is NOT cause and effect.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline D Fischer

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:56:00 AM »
Something we need to understand is there is a big difference between a Democrat and a liberal Democrat. There is a difference between killer's and gun owners. There is a difference between hunter's and poacher's. A blanket statement lumping all the Democrat's together is what liberal's do to gun owner's vrs killer's. I would love to see a complete change over in national offices during the next two election's. I hear very little from the decent Republican's that we love and the decent Democrat's we hate just because they are Democrat's.

JFK was a Democrat! he'd be appalled at what is going on.

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:58:58 AM »
A democrat or at least left-leaning, are more likely to commit any kind of crime

This statement is completely false.  The prison I work at has plenty of each party locked up.  I do however see what you are trying to get at Bug Eye.  But, I think D Fischer better explained it.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »

blue=democrat=crime
red=conservative=less crime

again, democrats and left leaning have no conscience.  the conscience is your soul.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 07:44:54 AM »
So does anyone know if the op is true or not ?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »
Something we need to understand is there is a big difference between a Democrat and a liberal Democrat. There is a difference between killer's and gun owners. There is a difference between hunter's and poacher's. A blanket statement lumping all the Democrat's together is what liberal's do to gun owner's vrs killer's. I would love to see a complete change over in national offices during the next two election's. I hear very little from the decent Republican's that we love and the decent Democrat's we hate just because they are Democrat's.

JFK was a Democrat! he'd be appalled at what is going on.
Uh, who did the democrats vote for??  And did they not research Hussein before the 2004 elections and then sleep through the last four years??
Democrats say "not all democrats are bad"  We'll, change affiliations.  You are known by the company you keep.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »
I dont agree with a law banning democrats from owning guns. I would never advocate taking a right away from a democrat even though they are waging a holy war to deny me of my rights. I do however believe that the Obama supporters should lead the way into the brave new world which they desire to thrust upon the rest of us by force,  by voluntarily disarmig themselves. If you voted for Obama you should embrace the change you voted for and you should all gather up your guns, ammo and your CCW permits and march right down to your local DNC office and turn them all in. You voted for it, now you live with it. Me? I'll just watch from the sidelines and see how your brave new world works out for you.

Offline lakota

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
As I watch the decline of the USA this song keeps coming to mind. It is the perfect soundtrack for this nation's final days:

"All is lost, sold your souls to this brave new world."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY4flSw-Ojs

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 08:52:24 AM »
I don't think all liberals want to ban all guns . I do believe most want to ban some guns . I also believe some want to ban all guns . Of the ones who want to ban any gun there are two types one has an agenda and the other havn't a clue.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »
I dont agree with a law banning democrats from owning guns. I would never advocate taking a right away from a democrat even though they are waging a holy war to deny me of my rights. I do however believe that the Obama supporters should lead the way into the brave new world which they desire to thrust upon the rest of us by force,  by voluntarily disarmig themselves. If you voted for Obama you should embrace the change you voted for and you should all gather up your guns, ammo and your CCW permits and march right down to your local DNC office and turn them all in. You voted for it, now you live with it. Me? I'll just watch from the sidelines and see how your brave new world works out for you.
LOL,  that's a good idea but they're all two faced.  They think you conservative types should turn in your guns.
So how many of you democrats are going to accept Lakotas challenge to honor your leader and turn in your guns??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
I do believe most want to ban some guns .

What is even worse, is that the same can be said about a lot of conservatives.
And that's the reason we can't have full autos, smooth bore pistols, short barreled shotguns.
As well as having to ask permission to carry  concelled .

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 06:08:34 PM »

Well wait, we look at DC and we look at alexandria va, same population, same demographics, same income averages, but VA has the right to carry and DC handguns are illegal.  DC has more murder, more violent crimes by 2 to 1 ratio. 
I also find it odd that you can make a leap outside of statistics wheen the statistics go against you. 

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 06:17:11 PM »
I don't think all liberals want to ban all guns . I do believe most want to ban some guns . I also believe some want to ban all guns . Of the ones who want to ban any gun there are two types one has an agenda and the other havn't a clue.
Shootall the problem is that liberals may or may not want to ban guns, many of the big LA doners are all shotgun shooters. 
The problem with liberalism is that it is a package.  If you believe in one part of the falsehood you support all of the false hoods.
So you may believe in the right to choose and but are a fiscal conservitive and vote for Democrats.
That ellected official will then carry through with the plat form of;
Man Made global warming ( to raise taxes and drive Union Jobs over seas)
Gun Control (no matter what laws are on the books they did not go far enough and more are needed)
Choice
People of color are not able to make it with out government's help. (they promised 40 acers and a Mule, never came through but are still promising them) 
Higher taxes spread the wealth (actually makes more poor people that need govt help)
Religon is bad. 
Private charity is bad and needs to be government charity.
Voter fraud is OK as long as Democrats are ellected.  (If it had been clan members intimadating voters rather than the black panthers we would have had investagations and multiple arrests) 
the answer to all questions is Government and more regulations.
You have the right to free speach as long as you agree with them, if not bullying is OK to make you agree with them.
OH and shootall, it does not matter if the original OP is correct or not, the media will make it out that all gun owners are extreme right wing people and will be vilified in the press.  If the facts do not fit their ideas then they will manufacture the facts they want, remember Dan Rather showing false papers about President Bush?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 02:40:10 AM »
Shootall the problem is that liberals may or may not want to ban guns, many of the big LA doners are all shotgun shooters. 
The problem with liberalism is that it is a package.  If you believe in one part of the falsehood you support all of the false hoods.
So you may believe in the right to choose and but are a fiscal conservitive and vote for Democrats.
That ellected official will then carry through with the plat form of;
Man Made global warming ( to raise taxes and drive Union Jobs over seas)
Gun Control (no matter what laws are on the books they did not go far enough and more are needed)
Choice
People of color are not able to make it with out government's help. (they promised 40 acers and a Mule, never came through but are still promising them) 
Higher taxes spread the wealth (actually makes more poor people that need govt help)
Religon is bad. 
Private charity is bad and needs to be government charity.
Voter fraud is OK as long as Democrats are ellected.  (If it had been clan members intimadating voters rather than the black panthers we would have had investagations and multiple arrests) 
the answer to all questions is Government and more regulations.
You have the right to free speach as long as you agree with them, if not bullying is OK to make you agree with them.
OH and shootall, it does not matter if the original OP is correct or not, the media will make it out that all gun owners are extreme right wing people and will be vilified in the press.  If the facts do not fit their ideas then they will manufacture the facts they want, remember Dan Rather showing false papers about President Bush?

you just explaind the ones who haven't a clue  ;)  which seemsa to be most of them  ::)