Author Topic: What be difference in intended purpose????  (Read 962 times)

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
What be difference in intended purpose????
« on: February 16, 2004, 01:32:19 AM »
Dali Llama say he not understand what be difference in intended purpose of this forum (Misc. Marlin Talk) and that of existent Marlin Talk Discussion??? :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline BamBams

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 04:23:59 AM »
GB has been working hard at trying to get "us" lost sheep organized, comfortable, and assimilated into this place.  At first, he created us a forum to post in, but now he's gone the next step and created the ole' MT people their own AREA on the BBS.  What a guy eh?

Anyway, this is the NEW "misc" forum, and glad to see you found it.  *smiles*
NRA Handgun Instructor

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 04:55:50 AM »
Dali Llama say he not understand what be difference in intended purpose of this forum (Misc. Marlin Talk) and that of existent Marlin Talk Discussion???

As BamBams said, this one will replace that one. It was set up initially to give all the Marlin Talk folks a place to post until we sorted out what was needed. We've now sorted that out I think. All the stuff in the other will be moved here. Then if the Moderators think some of the posts are better placed in one of the new forums they may move them. BUT if you do please do so without a shadow. Remove the check mark from that box first.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
THANKS GRAYBEARD
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 06:02:22 AM »
I would like to say thanks again for all your hardwork accomodating us lost sheep. I hope the moderators can keep things under control and not let thing get too far out in left field. So far I like what I have seen. Once again a big THANK YOU-Nightrain52. :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 08:25:53 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard
Dali Llama say he not understand what be difference in intended purpose of this forum (Misc. Marlin Talk) and that of existent Marlin Talk Discussion???

As BamBams said, this one will replace that one. It was set up initially to give all the Marlin Talk folks a place to post until we sorted out what was needed. We've now sorted that out I think. All the stuff in the other will be moved here.
Dali Llama say he appreciate explanation. :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk