Author Topic: Take it for what it's worth..just passing it on..  (Read 954 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Take it for what it's worth..just passing it on..
« on: January 27, 2013, 01:13:04 AM »
  This, along with a gun ban seems aimed at something..but you decide.  Dr Garrow is a respected humanitarian, educator and author with lofty connections:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
     Related topics
  • Barack Obama
  • tyranny
  • martial law
  •          On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.
    Garrow made the following Facebook post:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will
fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.So, who is the source?
Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
Understand, this is not coming from Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura, or from anyone else the left often dismisses with great ease.
Garrow is a well-respected activist and has spent much of his life rescuing infant girls from China, babies who would be killed under that country's one-child policy. He was also nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
His bio on Amazon.com reads:
Dr. James Garrow is the author of
The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China. He has spent over $25 million over the past sixteen years rescuing an estimated 40,000 baby Chinese girls from near-certain death under China’s one-child-per-couple policy by facilitating international adoptions. He is the founder and executive director of the Bethune Institute’s Pink Pagoda schools, private English-immersion schools for Chinese children. Today he runs 168 schools with nearly 6,300 employees.This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.
The WFB article states:
“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”
Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"
Related articles: 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
Re: Take it for what it's worth..just passing it on..
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 02:55:14 AM »
Just remember, if they fire at you then you have the right to fire back to protect yourself!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 04:25:21 AM »
I'm not concerned about who the "military leaders" would fire on, its the troops who we need be concerned with.  Watch out for any attempt by the commie in charge to form a new brown-shirt brigade like he warned he would.
Swingem

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 05:32:36 AM »
I'm not concerned about who the "military leaders" would fire on, its the troops who we need be concerned with.  Watch out for any attempt by the commie in charge to form a new brown-shirt brigade like he warned he would.

another warning signal given by obama is his hiring hundreds of new IRS agents...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 05:35:18 AM »
Just remember, if they fire at you then you have the right to fire back to protect yourself!

LONGTOM

IF, you survive and IF you're armed...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 07:39:23 AM »
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 08:49:34 AM »
  This, along with a gun ban seems aimed at something..but you decide.  Dr Garrow is a respected humanitarian, educator and author with lofty connections:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
     Related topics
  • Barack Obama
  • tyranny
  • martial law
  •          On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.
    Garrow made the following Facebook post:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will
fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.So, who is the source?
Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
Understand, this is not coming from Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura, or from anyone else the left often dismisses with great ease.
Garrow is a well-respected activist and has spent much of his life rescuing infant girls from China, babies who would be killed under that country's one-child policy. He was also nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
His bio on Amazon.com reads:
Dr. James Garrow is the author of
The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China. He has spent over $25 million over the past sixteen years rescuing an estimated 40,000 baby Chinese girls from near-certain death under China’s one-child-per-couple policy by facilitating international adoptions. He is the founder and executive director of the Bethune Institute’s Pink Pagoda schools, private English-immersion schools for Chinese children. Today he runs 168 schools with nearly 6,300 employees.This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.
The WFB article states:
“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”
Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"
Related articles:

Where is this post from?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »

You know for a fact they will be wearing brown shirts? I'm more thinking along the line of "Black"
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 05:04:10 PM »
I am not too worried about a military leader firing on me. I am also not worried about an enlisted man firing on me. For different reasons.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 11:51:17 PM »
The military is more likely to do the right thing than the traitor-in-chief.
They can see that he's breaking the law.
But I'm not so sure about the SS, ATF, FBI, etc.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline LONGTOM

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 02:37:41 AM »
The military is more likely to do the right thing than the traitor-in-chief.
They can see that he's breaking the law.
But I'm not so sure about the SS, ATF, FBI, etc.

Right you are there BUGEYE!

IF, you survive and IF you're armed...

Pretty much always armed.
Better take me with the first shot because it will be comming back at them after that.
If they do get me with the first, won't really matter much after that now would it!

LONGTOM

NAHC Life Member
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 04:42:28 AM »

You know for a fact they will be wearing brown shirts? I'm more thinking along the line of "Black"

For sure--"brown shirts" is merely a euphemism for the "military equipped corps" that Obwana advocates. 
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 05:02:19 AM »

For sure--"brown shirts" is merely a euphemism for the "military equipped corps" that Obwana advocates.

I read it as a reference to the SA. What I see is more and more SWAT type coveralls worn by LEO's and mercenaries
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 05:16:45 AM »
He already has his army, all the slackers on welfare and the 50% who don't pay taxes. His next move will be to make them "government officials" so they're exempt from the coming gun confiscations and finally to arm them.

Offline LONGTOM

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
He already has his army, all the slackers on welfare and the 50% who don't pay taxes. His next move will be to make them "government officials" so they're exempt from the coming gun confiscations and finally to arm them.

If these are the ones he's relying on to take our guns I can tell you that most will turn and run when the lead starts to fly.
If they had the guts to stand for something they would be working for a living instead of mooching off the gov.

LONGTOM
NAHC Life Member
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member

THOMAS JEFFERSON

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 03:36:25 PM »