Author Topic: new pardner single shot owner  (Read 740 times)

Offline samsonjohn

• Trade Count: (1)
new pardner single shot owner
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »
Hi guys the names john. I found this site browsing for cool things about the gun. And boy dd I hit the mother land.
So  my obsession all started with a buddies sheep hunt in Idaho. He's got this ancient h&r or nef not sure now that I think about it. But the hunt went good and I tried to buy his loaner gun from him to no avail. So I started my search and I happened on this .410 at the local big 5 for 120$ plus tax and licensing. Î loved it but did not buy it. I went home and called all the gun stores in a 75 mile radius. No had any but another big 5 girl randomly said you know I can order one. All the other stores said they could not order one for me. She found the closest thing to what I wanted in las Vegas I live in the bay area can. Said be here in 2 weeks but fate was not for that one and was sold before it shipped from the store she then ordered one from Texas it got here and was also the same sale price as the .410 she said it had a 26 inch barrel. I had wanted a 28 but when it got here it was a 28 and I was super happy. I bought it on the spot for 164$ out the door. I am not sure if that was a Good price but hey it's mine I pick it up super bowl Sunday. Now I am crazy about these guns. So on Sunday I will be the  proud new owner of a 12g 28in fixed modified shotgun. I think the only time î have been more excited about a gun was my first. I am already shopping for a received I want to make a truck gun. Not necessarily the shortest I can legally make it but the shortest I can make it with bought parts and a cut barrel that is threaded.

Thanks for reading.
John

Offline jpshaw

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: new pardner single shot owner
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:05 AM »
Hello John and welcome to our forum.  I usually buy my Pardners at Pawn Shops.  You don't get much choice but both of them in town price them at $89 regardless of condition and one will take $60 if you ask the right person.  How good a deal this is depends on condition and if it's the gun you were looking for.

Offline brayh92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »
craigslist and pawn shops and armslist will be your best friends if your lookin for cheap H&R and NEF rifles and shotguns and here of course i paid 80 for my Tracker II 12 gauge smoothbore and 110 for a 20 gauge that was like new at a pawnshop
Handi's: .45-70 Govt, .22-250, Pardner 16 GA, Topper 58 20 Ga shorty, Pardner 410 GA

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 05:00:25 AM »
i paid 80 for my Tracker II 12 gauge smoothbore and 110 for a 20 gauge that was like new at a pawnshop

I believe a smoothbore Tracker is a Tracker I which isn't made any more.  ;) 

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline brayh92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
Thanks for the correction quick hadn't looked at it in awhile I was thinkin it was a II
Handi's: .45-70 Govt, .22-250, Pardner 16 GA, Topper 58 20 Ga shorty, Pardner 410 GA

Offline gcrank1

• Trade Count: (24)
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 06:38:04 AM »
Over here in WI firearms and even BB/pellet guns and ammo are prohibited on Craigslist.
"Halt while I adjust my accoutrements!"
      ><   ->
We are only temporary caretakers of the past heading toward an uncertain future
22Mag UV / 22LR  Sportster
357Mag Schuetzen Special
45-70  SS Ultra Hunter with UV cin.lam. wood
12ga. 'Ol' Ugly OverKill', Buck barrel c/w  SpeedStock  and swap 28" x Full bird barrel, 1974