Author Topic: Mock Raid scares the people of Houston.  (Read 649 times)

Offline Swamp Rooster

• Trade Count: (0)
Mock Raid scares the people of Houston.
« on: January 29, 2013, 03:14:09 AM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8971311   What do you all think of this and what is the purpose? Swamp Rooster.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Mock Raid scares the people of Houston.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 03:19:22 AM »
I think that sort of thing is illegal over populated areas due to possible crashes.
sounds like a big-time screw-up to me.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 03:44:48 AM »
IMO. It's intimidation be the US Government is what it is.  The people of Texas made a big noise after the sham of an election this past fall threatening to secede from the union.  I think this is a show of force meant to put them and any other states in their place.   A very foolish and dangerous move on the part of the government I think. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:53:18 AM »
IMO. It's intimidation be the US Government is what it is.  The people of Texas made a big noise after the sham of an election this past fall threatening to secede from the union.  I think this is a show of force meant to put them and any other states in their place.   A very foolish and dangerous move on the part of the government I think.
If that's what it was, they're gonna mess around and push too many people too hard.
does the idiot-in-chief want a war??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:00:06 AM »
If that's what it was, they're gonna mess around and push too many people too hard.

Like so that he can declare marshal law and appoint himself Potentate of the United States by executive order.  Nahh.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 04:04:41 AM »
The phone and e-mail lines to Texas Congressmen and Senators should be flooded and then those politicians should come down on the White House like a flying crap storm.  Nothing like this operation should ever happen without lots of notice and probably should never happen near a populated area, no matter what justification the military might think up. 

I live right on a flyway and lately there have been a lot of Army choppers flying low over populated areas and I think it is stupid.  There are plenty of places to fly where they would not endanger citizens if one of those birds craps out.  With the amount of flying, it is obvious that the Army isn't the least bit concerned about wasting fuel.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09:49 AM »
The phone and e-mail lines to Texas Congressmen and Senators should be flooded.
I'm not from Texas, but I'm gonna send some e-mails anyway.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Swamp Rooster

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:07 AM »
Bugeye , let us know what they say. Swamp Rooster

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »
and what would they have done had someone thought that the school was being attacked and started shooting at them.
DUMB A@#s to do something like that around a school with the way things are right now.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:40 PM »

You are absolutely right he wants a war.     After all, he fancies himself a Negro Lincoln.   He will never be in the same class as Lincoln.  Lincoln wanted the Union to be complete and whole; Obama wants to destroy the country, and the Union.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 01:23:14 AM »
Bugeye , let us know what they say. Swamp Rooster
I sure will.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 02:06:17 AM »
Texans are always over here its like they own the southern half of this state. And what we are not
told as usual is don't think for a minute that this didn't ruffle some feathers.
There is the N.G. and then there is the Texas guard, and while this was going on outside this rude
show of power certain other factions were massing not far away.
The story is that if this had gotten out of hand for any reason it would have been quickly contained.
In west Texas they must have known about it before hand. A lot of people called in sick the day
before in the Lubbock, Midland and Odessa areas in what was called the star flu.
And it's sure funny how a lot of oil field company's loaned out there transport vehicles the day before
to go pick up some equipment in Houston all at once . Texas is far from dead guys, she was only watching these a$$ hats make complete fools of themselves . And a few of those helicopters buzzing
around that day did not belong to the ones who perpetrated this charade of fools. 

Offline Anna

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 02:28:54 AM »
The frightening thing from what the Texans are saying is how a foolish act like this could have escalated into something very bad. And certain Texans are looking into who in their state government
knew about it first hand and said nothing . It's almost like it was intended to provoke a response.
There have been rumors about something like this coming down for about a year now. But the city
that would have been involved was thought to be Lubbock . About a year ago a massive rolling black
out caused most of Lubbock to be without power or water. Emergancy procedures were activated
and there still is no real explanation as to what caused it . Even the Internet and cell phone traffic
was crippled or non existent. I tried all day to get in touch with my brother and couldn't .
Even the waist water disposal plant was shut down causeing a sewage nightmare. But the question was why were the emergancy back up generators never started at that plant ?
Lubbock is a large town , but it is only surrounded by small towns not capible of offering much
support so she was pretty much on her own for hours . Amarillo is her only large neighbor but it
was two hours away and late in her response . So who knows, but Lubbock will not be fooled again.

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 01:34:18 PM »
Like so that he can declare marshal law and appoint himself Potentate of the United States by executive order.  Nahh.

Thats exactly what I think husseins plan is. I believe he wants to spark an armed conflict so he can declare martial law, easier to crush resistence and disarm the law abiding public. Thank an obummerbot today.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Anna

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »
It didn't go to well they had four accidents in that moch raid that sent them to the local ER.
LOL , they were even firing blanks and they still had casualties  ;D