Author Topic: Obummer says, we go skeet shooting ALL THE TIME. Uhhhh, NOPE.  (Read 1948 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say  By Jana Winter
Published January 30, 2013
FoxNews.com     
  •    Jan. 29, 2013: President Obama waves to reporters as he walks on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington. (AP)
  News of President Obama's apparently long-secret fondness for skeet shooting came as a surprise to those who say they have witnessed the president's "awkward" attempts at pinging the (clay) pigeons.
This has only happened with the president at Camp David, at most, a couple of times, according to a source who says he has been to the retreat on a half-dozen visits with Obama.

"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."
Skeet shooting "is very hard," said the source. "Especially for someone not used to guns ... He couldn't have been more uncomfortable."
The source said a friend of his recalled Obama skeet shooting one other time at Camp David -- very early on in his first term.

The White House did not immediately respond to FoxNews.com's request for comment.
Obama professed his sweetness for skeet shooting during an interview posted online Sunday with The New Republic, when asked if he had ever fired a gun.
"Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said. "Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake."

His comments were met with surprise by many, including skeptical lawmakers who challenged the president to a skeet shooting match. The press, too, tried to squeeze more details out of White House spokesman Jay Carney.
"I'm not sure how often he's done that," said Carney, who said no photos of the president skeet shooting had been released "because when he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends and relax, not to produce photographs."
"There may be (a photo)," he said, "but I haven't seen it."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/obama-keet-shooting-all-time-hardly-sources-say/#ixzz2JYuS1cHd
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Obummer says, we go skeet shooting ALL THE TIME. Uhhhh, NOPE.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:20:59 AM »
I just caught the tail end of a news clip and I believe a lady congressperson or senator has challenged him to a skeet shoot. If he takes the challenge - he won't- I'm sure we will be able to tell if he picks up a gun that it isn't something he has done very often.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:28:06 AM »
 I can see obama in his shooting stance based on the way he throws a ball. Bet he's one of them that leans back, closes both eyes and yanks the trigger. Not photo worthy stuff. Comic though I bet.  J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:08:50 AM »
I think he stated that them there SKEETS taste just like chicken!  ;D

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline RevJim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:14:37 AM »
 You don't think the president would lie do you? 8)

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 06:51:31 AM »
I think he stated that them there SKEETS taste just like chicken!  ;D

LONGTOM

LONGTOM, I think I heard him say that too. I posted this just to give everybody, but the obummerbots, a good laugh. Sure gave me one. Reminded me how traitor john said he loved hunting deer with his dbl bbl shotgun as he crawled along the forest floor. Maybe a skeet shoot between oswami and that mean ol Bush?? POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline LONGTOM

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 07:12:10 AM »
better yet, maybe he should go with ex VP Cheney!

LONGTOM
NAHC Life Member
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 05:49:51 AM »
I doubt that moron could tell us the difference between skeet and trap without the help of his trusty teleprompter.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline 52bagman

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 06:01:03 AM »
Him shooting skeet would make a good case of shooting the foot off.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »
Someone  should  ask  him  what  choke he  uses.  His  answer  would  tell  me all I need to know.

Offline jhm

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 07:40:57 AM »
     If you pay much attention to 1/2 the things Osama says he has DONE it, he KNOWS abt it, he HAD a person Call him personally, he HAD some WRITE him a note abt. it, HE HE HE or I, I, I, he wouldnt know a high house from a low house, then throw in a TRAP house and we cant even get his ars out of the WHITE HOUSE!!  Jim

Offline LONGTOM

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 08:45:29 AM »
Him shooting skeet would make a good case of shooting the foot off.

He could probably do that just fine, after all, he has had lots of practice shooting his mouth off!  :D

LONGTOM
NAHC Life Member
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member

THOMAS JEFFERSON

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »
Unlike a previous past vice-president I bet Obama could at least tell the difference between a pheasant and a human head.
GuzziJohn

Offline flintlock

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 11:21:38 AM »
I knew when I first heard this reported he was let's say "stretching" the truth...How many boys do you know with no dad in their life that hunt, fish or shoot???

When I taught hunting safety we did have some single moms that would take it with their son but from what we know of his mom she wouldn't have been one to do that...

What we are seeing is what happens when their is no fatherly influence when children are raised..

Offline Anna

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:21 PM »
This is like when Kerry had a photo op of him being such an avid hunter. Or when he said he had
crawled through the brush stalking a deer. Same as Ducacus riding around in a tank , its all BS .
Libtards bank on believing we have short memory's.  like removing Pelosi from the public view for
awhile after she makes a really stupid statement . Or Harry Reid when he soils himself with his mouth
saying negative things about our troops .

Offline tomtomz

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Avid Poster
  • Loaded for Bear!
    • Liberty!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
His Mother was a fine Kansas woman, and you can't underestimate their abilities.
His Grandfather, a WWII veteran also helped raise him. Who knows what he was
exposed to?

Camp David is nothing like Chicago, and has every sort of outdoor entertainment.

He may be stretching his wings and learning this sport. When I was a beginner,
no one thought my shooting to be photogenic. Still don't.

He is the legally elected POTUS, and that alone demands respect.  Or has this
board digressed below that standard of civilization?

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 01:46:43 AM »
Quote from tomtomz:
"He is the legally elected POTUS, and that alone demands respect.  Or has this board digressed below that standard of civilization?"

You must not have been following this board much. Concerning the president, many on this board have been way less than civilized since about early 2008.
GuzziJohn

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 03:50:21 AM »
No one and I mean absolutely no one deserves automatic respect, no matter what position they may have lied their way into.  Respect must be earned, or it is meaningless.  Nothing this scourge of a White House resident has done has impressed me, or caused me to think he deserves any respect whatsoever.  He doesn't so much as respect our Constitution and is a total stranger to the truth.
I guess if I had to give Osama a little credit, it would be for not following the example of our last Dumycrat IIC (Clinton) who disgraced himself and his office, because he couldn't control his base urges.
Swingem

Offline LONGTOM

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 05:30:15 AM »
RESPECT!
Sure I respect the office and what it stands for, I just don't respect the proven LIAR that happens to live there.

LONGTOM
NAHC Life Member
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member

THOMAS JEFFERSON

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline Anna

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 05:56:33 AM »
If I could give Obama any credit it would be that he does or try's to do whatever he wants. Then its
us that have to judge whether or not we like it or not or sit on our hands and cry about it .
Unlike his predecessor who was always grinning and playing that good ole boy routine with us while
stabbing us in the back . No liberal talk here its just the truth. I can't see giving "W" a pass on
anything just because we are angry about our present situation. By doing nothing we bring this on
ourselves we have the tools available to us to stop it at any time. But we have got to do something within ourselves first before we can do anything about it our the founding fathers knew that .

And that is to grow a pair, no where in the Constitution is there a provision for us doing that .
The Constitution is only an inanimate piece of paper filled with ideals and laws for free men to abide
by if they choose to live by it or to enforce it.Like a book called the Bible it by itself can not up and do anything by itself. That has to come from within and so far the only ones I see with the gonads to
do anything are those we conservatives call our enemy's. So we may as well just hand them the keys
to our lives which is exactly what we are doing because we may talk the talk . But can we walk the
walk ? So far the answer is NO !

The Bible unifies us more anymore than the Constitution does. And we still fight among ourselves about that . While our opponents sit back and laugh at our resolve . Individually we stock pile for
the bad days ahead when we now have the chance to prevent that. It's more like a I have mine and
you have yours mentality of separatism that in the end will ruin our nation as we once knew it .
So how can we blame our enemy's for that ? They are doing what enemy's do, what are we doing to stop that ? With this mind set they will pick us off one by one while we watch it happen and hope it
isn't me that they come for next. But they will come, to them this is their revolution and they are off
to a pretty good start thanks to us not them.

If a bully keeps punching you in the nose and taking your lunch money is it his fault that you don't have the guts to stop him ? Or if a fox keeps killing your chickens are you going to blame the pig
because he saw the fox doing that because your afraid of the fox ? You go out and stop the fox that's what you do.Or don't complain because foxes or bully's are doing that to you because your to afraid   to stop them. Especially when you are the most privately armed nation in the world rivaling some
country's entire military's ! How embarrassing is that ? So ask yourselves or get out of the way of the
communist revolution. 

So go ahead and flame me if it makes you feel better it is still only talk . Or grab a few of your well armed friends and neighbors and stand before a mirror and look at yourselves. What do you see ?
I've lived in and been to communist country's before and I know how they got in power .How could   you miss that they brag about it and smear that in the faces of their people all of the time .
Just like they are doing here where we call them trolls or complain about what they are doing. They are doing what they do by punching holes in everything we hold dear . Even if their information is wrong they do not care. They are probing our weaknesses bit by bit with their propaganda for the world to see. While their people in our government erode our foundations into a vague memory of what we once were. And that my friends will be how history will remember us as just another failed
Republic. Who in the end didn't have the guts to stand by its principles or each other .

Offline Brett

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 06:03:28 AM »
He is the legally elected POTUS, and that alone demands respect.  Or has this
board digressed below that standard of civilization?

I even question the "legally elected" part.  ;)
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 06:10:13 AM »
I have the utmost respect for the office of the president, but not the man himself.  This is a nation of laws, not of men.  We don't have a king to offer obeisance to.  We resolved that over 200 years ago.

If he wants respect he has to earn it like everyone else.

A liar is a liar, no matter the office, or the political party.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline powderman

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 06:13:45 AM »
Hussein is an embarrassment to real Americans. He has disrespected and ignored congress and our constitution. He supplies money and weapons to our enemies, appologizes for our nations greatness and success,  suppresses Christians but praises his muslim brothers. RESPECT?? NOPE, he gets none from me. He aint my president. He bought the election with criminal invader votes, votes from the dead, all kinds of freebies for votes. Promotes killing babies and perverted marriages. RESPECT?? Not from me or any other Christians. There is nothing but evil in that man. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline powderman

Offline Anna

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 07:13:03 AM »
Powderman , you and Ironglow . Mikey and a few others know what I am talking about . All the
Cold War generation you remember where others either don't know or laugh it off .
And you guys are correct in everything you say, you saw first hand the roots of this forming in your lifetimes . Am I a communist ? Well you don't rub elbows with them for a few years and not get an
understanding of what they really are . But I am sure not a Liberal I can tell you that !
So in a sense isn't it better to have a reformed communist on your side than someone who doesn't
know ?Especially if that reformed commie as some here think i am is a born again Christian ? 

At least a real communist is not afraid to say what they are, that's the coward that a Liberal is so how
can anyone take them seriously? In the Russian revolution they didn't lie about it they just did it .
But you can not compare our American way of life as we were before this to that of what was imperial
Russia . Anymore than you can compare what we became in 1776 to the British Empire .
Both were spawned out of revolutions where although the ideologies are different they were
revolutions all the same. Russia traded what was one tyranny for what became another.

We became a nation of free men, and if that is changing. It is only because we are allowing a
revolution here and now to define what we were and how we are becoming in their image. 
It is not a revolution against a revolution. It is our country, our foundations , and our heritage.
No matter how our enemy's want to explain that in any other way. We have been invaded and
occupied from within and no other explanation should be needed. How we deal with that is now
up to us .

Offline jhm

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 07:32:11 AM »
     I have alot of respect for the OFFICE!  however respect is like a good credit rating it has to be earned and he hasnt earned it, not being truthful in reguards to paying your bills will get you a bad credit rating, and not being truthful about what you will do on the job has gotten him a LOW rating in my eyes!!  BTW in case you wondered my credit rating is OVER 800.  Jim

Offline Anna

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 07:59:38 AM »
Boy , I guess we are all showing them a thing or two huh ? You liberals had better not mess with us !
Liberals , now watch them attack me because they don't like what I'm saying about us .
If we were half as organized as you guys are them we would not be having this conversation .
And i do notice how you just sit back and watch the sparks fly. As we just say the very same things
over and over with different words but the same ole meaning.

But as I have tried to ask you before and got no answer. Is your ideology more Marxist or Maoist in
its beliefs ? It seems to be a mixture of a little of both. Is that some kind of a home grown deal ?

Offline tomtomz

• Avid Poster
  • Loaded for Bear!
    • Liberty!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 08:12:08 AM »
I believe in F.D. Roosevelt, a great leader through the worst of times which produced
our greatest generation. 

I have no Marxist or Maoist tendencies, only American and Christian principles.

I see the Best traits of ReaGan and FDR in our POTUS.

Offline Anna

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »
Just because you don't see it in yourself that doesn't mean it isn't there.According to the reeducation
process that just means that it has been successful. Its far better that you dont see it because if
you did like me you might question it. But I had a visa and I could leave at anytime where others      could not . Brainwashing is brainwashing , and right now they have the entire American public either
afraid to try anything. Or believing this man is good for the country and believing or dismissing his      lies as the means to a necessary end . Not liberalism we are fools to believe that . It is out and out
communism and the only way to topple a once proud Republic with Christianity at its roots.     

Socialism is only a stepping stone that's being used elsewhere. America would have been a tough                   nut to crack.Where she may have to be taken by force by infiltrating her government from the top down.
I have heard them say this before and so far it is working as planned . Put fear into the lives of her citizens with the use of a para military type of police state first. Then work on controlling her military
from there by making them less effective or oblivious to what their original duties were.
Get them involved in a faux war somewhere where they are out of the country at least for now.

That way when they do come home they too will understand what is going on and how things have changed. The military units that are still here by that time will have already been reeducated and
will be effective in controlling the rest of them. In other words upon returning home they will check
their weapons and attitude at the door. Or be left in a hostile country with no further support .   

Offline flintlock

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 09:34:18 AM »
I suspect I have about the same amount of respect for BO that Sam Adams had for King George III...

BO has told countless lies, I simply have no respect for a man that lies...

Look at what he mentioned last week, something to the effect of the 2nd Ammendment referring to hunters...

Folks, the founding Fathers put the 2nd Ammendment into the Constitution so we would be able to protect ourselves against the government...They lived through a time when government tried to impose it's will upon the people...It bit England in the azz and frankly I'm ashamed of what we have had to put up with our elected officials in the past few decades...

We now live in a time where our politicians think they are smarter than those who drew up the Constitution and are ready to change it...If you think we have politicians in Washington after what we have been through the past few years that are intelligent then you surely need to get your head out of the sand...