Author Topic: Syria, iran, threaten retaliation against Israel for destroying murderers weapon  (Read 668 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Syria, Iran threaten retaliation against Israel over airstrike  Published January 31, 2013
FoxNews.com      Syria and its ally Iran are threatening to retaliate against Israel for an airstrike carried out within Syrian borders.

U.S. officials said Israel launched the airstrike inside Syria on Wednesday, targeting a convoy believed to be carrying anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah, the powerful Lebanese militant group allied with Syria and Iran.
In response to the strike, Syrian Ambassador to Lebanon Ali Abdul-Karim Ali said Thursday that Damascus "has the option and the capacity to surprise in retaliation."
Abdul-Karim Ali said he could not predict when Damascus would retaliate, but told Hezbollah's al-Ahd news website that it was up to the relevant authorities to prepare the retaliation and choose the time and place.
In Iran, the country’s deputy foreign minister said on Press TV that the “strike on Syria will have serious consequences for Tel Aviv,” but did not elaborate, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Prior to the attack, last week, an aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told the Mehr news agency that any attack on Syria was an attack on itself, fearing that Iran and Iraq would be targeted next if Assad’s regime falls, Haaretz reports.
An Israeli lawmaker close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stopped short of confirming involvement in the strike Thursday, but he hinted that Israel could carry out similar missions in the future.
Regional security officials said the weapons shipment that Israel targeted included sophisticated Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles, which if acquired by Hezbollah would enable the militants to shoot down Israeli jets, helicopters and surveillance drones. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief the media.
However, the Syrian military denied the existence of any weapons shipment and said a scientific research facility outside Damascus was hit by the Israeli warplanes. It said the target was in the area of Jamraya, northwest of Damascus and about 10 miles from the Lebanese border.

A U.S. official told the New York Times that Israel informed the U.S. of its plans to strike a military target inside Syria before attacking the research center near Damascus.
Maj. Gen. Abdul-Aziz Jassem al-Shallal, who became in December one of the most senior Syrian army officers to defect, told The Associated Press by telephone from Turkey that the targeted site is a "major and well-known" center to develop weapons known as the Scientific Research Center.

Al-Shallal, who until his defection was the commander of the Military Police, said no chemical or nonconventional weapons are at the site, which is frequented by Russian and Iranian experts.
But diplomatic sources from three countries told Reuters that they suspect chemical weapons are at the Jamraya, and it was possible that the convoy of trucks was nearby at the time of the attack.
The Syrian Foreign Ministry summoned Major-General Iqbal Singh Singha, the head of mission and force commander for United Nations Disengagement Observer Force on the Golan Heights, to complain about the Israeli strike.
The force was established in 1974 following the disengagement of Israeli and Syrian forces in the area and has remained there since to maintain the cease-fire. Israel captured the Golan, a strategic plateau, from Syria in the 1967 Middle East war.

The Israeli airstrike also drew criticism from Hezbollah, which called it a "barbaric aggression" and Syrian ally Russia said it appeared to be an unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation.
Russia, Syria's strongest international ally, said Moscow is taking "urgent measures to clarify the situation in all its details."
"If this information is confirmed, we have a case of unprovoked attacks on targets in the territory of a sovereign state, which grossly violates the U.N. Charter and is unacceptable," Russia's Foreign Ministry said in a statement. "Whatever the motives, this is not justified."
In addition, the head of the Arab League called the strike a "flagrant aggression and a glaring violation" of Syria’s sovereignty, Haaretz reports.

Israeli lawmaker Tzachi Hanegbi, who is close to Netanyahu, said pinpoint strikes are not enough to counter the threat of Hezbollah obtaining sophisticated weaponry from Syria.
"Israel's preference would be if a Western entity would control these weapons systems," Hanegbi said. "But because it appears the world is not prepared to do what was done in Libya or other places, then Israel finds itself like it has many times in the past facing a dilemma that only it knows how to respond to," he added.
He was referring to NATO's 2011 military intervention in Libya that helped oust dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

Syria's civil war has sapped Assad's power and threatens to deprive Hezbollah of a key supporter, in addition to its land corridor to Iran. The two countries provide Hezbollah with the bulk of its funding and arms.
Earlier this week, Netanyahu warned of the dangers of Syria's "deadly weapons," saying the country is "increasingly coming apart."
The same day, Israel moved a battery of its new "Iron Dome" rocket defense system to the northern city of Haifa, which was battered by Hezbollah rocket fire in the 2006 war. The Israeli army called that move "routine."
The Israeli army won't say whether Iron Dome was sent north in connection to this operation. It does note that it has deployed the system in the north before.
Syria and its allies, including Hezbollah, deny there is an uprising against the government and say what is happening is part of a conspiracy against Damascus because of its support for anti-Israeli groups.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/31/syria-iran-threaten-retaliation-against-israel-over-airstrike/?test=latestnews#ixzz2JbRWqJVZ
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Get her done Israel! Take out some godless heathens for us!
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline powderman

Get her done Israel! Take out some godless heathens for us!

AMEN brother RICK. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline powderman

Re: Syrian rebels say, WE DID IT, not Israel.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:03:36 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164767

Syrian Rebels 'Steal' Credit from Israel for Attack Syrian rebels said that Syria was wrong to condemn and threaten Israel; it was they, not the IDF, that carried out an attack Wednesday  AAFont Size By David Lev First Publish: 1/31/2013, 1:19 PM
  A rebel fighter throws a handmade hand grenade towards pro-Syrian government troops A rebel fighter throws a handmade hand grenade towards pro-Syrian government troops AFP/Philippe Desmazes  While Russia, Hizbullah, Syria and Lebanon condemned Israel and threatened retaliation over the attack early Wednesday on a convoy carrying Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles, and/or of Israel's alleged attack against a military research center, Syrian rebels said that they were condemning and threatening the wrong guys; it wasn't Israel that bombed the convoy, the rebels said. Instead, the credit belongs to them.

While Syria said that there had been an Israeli attack, it disputed the target. Western media reported that Israel had attacked a convoy carrying Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles from Syria to Hizbullah terrorist bases along the border with Lebanon. The US later said that Israel had confirmed this. But in a statement, Syria denied that Israel had struck the missiles, but that it had hit a military research center in a Damascus suburb.

At least in the latter case, the rebels said, Syrian officials got it wrong. In a statement, a coalition of rebel groups in the Damascus area said that a statement by Syria attributing the attack to Israel was incorrect. “The attack was carried out by the Sheikh Ahmed Yassin special forces unit, together with the A-Sham Martyrs Brigades. They destroyed the science center at Jumharriya, on the outskirts of Damascus.”

According to the rebels, they fired six 120mm rockets and destroyed a large part of the building, which they said was a center of chemical weapons research. The statement added that the building had housed research teams from Russia and Iran, along with large numbers of Hizbullah terrorists.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
This israeli action, or surprise act of war, is obviously in violation of international law, UN membership bylaws, and civilized behavior. The only way they could get away with this act of war is by being the biggest bully on the block with illegal nuclear weapons and a rich loudmouth uncle to back them up.
This provacative act of war by a parriah state was obvious intended to provoke Iran, who has a mutual defense alliance with Syria, or Syria, to retailiate_ _then the game with US invovlment is on.  Fortunally, Iran and Syria did not bite and much more of our tax dollars and sons daughters are safe for the moment.
 The attack was so lame that even US-NATO backed al CIAduh claimed responsibility for the attack, saying israelis had nothing to do with it, but that it was them  firing RPG and other weapons... Sheeezzz, what a mess the NWO-TPB makes of things.
..TM7
If you see an ACME GUNS AND AMMO truck backed up to your neighbors garage, and you know that the neighbor is going to use them on you and there's no cops to call, what would you do??
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

If you see an ACME GUNS AND AMMO truck backed up to your neighbors garage, and you know that the neighbor is going to use them on you and there's no cops to call, what would you do??
I'm a pretty good neighbor, I don't take my neighbors land, wander over the boundary or claim his property, trash his beliefs, or invade and surpise attack him..I get along pretty good with the neighbors. I'm armed and ready if any surprise problems occur. Instead of making enemies of neighbors, I like to think they would come to my assistence if some serious problem came up...
I'd also like to be armed somewhat equivalent to my neighbor or enemies (if any)...if the big bully down the street has unregistered nukes in the basement,, I'd like to have a few, too.

how about you..?
..TM7
As usual, your history is skewed.  Israel has defended themselves a few times and came out on top.  (TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS)  your pet muslims obviously don't learn from history.
As for the neighbor who shops at ACME GUNS AND AMMO, he'd better keep his head down.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline sixgun_symphony

• Avid Poster
  • Rabid, Avid Shooter
    • http://www.myspace.com/sixgun_symphony
This israeli action, or surprise act of war, is obviously in violation of international law, UN membership bylaws, and civilized behavior. The only way they could get away with this act of war is by being the biggest bully on the block with illegal nuclear weapons and a rich loudmouth uncle to back them up.
This provacative act of war by a parriah state was obvious intended to provoke Iran, who has a mutual defense alliance with Syria, or Syria, to retailiate_ _then the game with US invovlment is on.  Fortunally, Iran and Syria did not bite and much more of our tax dollars and sons daughters are safe for the moment.
 The attack was so lame that even US-NATO backed al CIAduh claimed responsibility for the attack, saying israelis had nothing to do with it, but that it was them  firing RPG and other weapons... Sheeezzz, what a mess the NWO-TPB makes of things.
..TM7

The Arabs have been waging war on the Israelis for a long time. There was no peace to violate.
NRA - Endowment Life Member
NMLRA - Life Member
SASS - #62632

Offline doctorxring

• Trade Count: (1)

Ten4 on that and your other posts TM7

The "rogue nation" in the Middle East is Israel and has been since 1948.

Last time israel wandered over the border into Lebanon...they got their collective arses kicked and left humilated_ _by a rag tag militia, too. The qualities of good neighbors are not secrets...its common sense and civilized behavior. A 'pre-emptive strike' policy and mentality is the basis of serial war makers.
.....TM7

Offline BUGEYE

Last time israel wandered over the border into Lebanon...they got their collective arses kicked and left humilated_ _by a rag tag militia, too. The qualities of good neighbors are not secrets...its common sense and civilized behavior. A 'pre-emptive strike' policy and mentality is the basis of serial war makers.
.....TM7
LOL, I love the way you change history to fit your left leanings.
Israel was stomping hezbollah into the ground when the UN stepped in and got a cease-fire.
It started with hezbollah firing rockets into Israel and attacking an Israeli patrol in Israeli territory.
Who was the bad neighbor here??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
TM7  I have to wonder just how many of your "neighbors" have repeatedly vowed to wipe you off the face of the earth? How many of then have attempted to follow through on those vows? You label Israel as a "pariah state" but what do you call a country which imprisons and tortures people for the crime of attempting to practice a banned religion in their own homes? And lastly, how can you defend these hideous barbarians who rape and torture women and then stone the woman for the shame of having been raped?
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline BUGEYE

TM7  I have to wonder just how many of your "neighbors" have repeatedly vowed to wipe you off the face of the earth? How many of then have attempted to follow through on those vows? You label Israel as a "pariah state" but what do you call a country which imprisons and tortures people for the crime of attempting to practice a banned religion in their own homes? And lastly, how can you defend these hideous barbarians who rape and torture women and then stone the woman for the shame of having been raped?
Very good questions.  all of the ayatollahs have vowed to eliminate Israel.  plus I'm like you in that, the muslims commit murder and pedophilia as a matter of course.
Daniel Pearl realized that he was about to be beheaded, and yet a person here defends the muslims and their actions.  TM7 needs to try and put himself in Daniel Pearls shoes and feel the terror.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

If you want to see a place go to hell in a hand basket then take Israel out of the equation.
These people only have Israel to focus on and blame for everything. But don't think for a minute they
don't hate each other also because they do .