Author Topic: Military drills and black helicopters in US cities sparking panic.  (Read 919 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Military Drills and Black Helicopters in U.S. Cities Spark Panic    A series of recent military exercises in major cities including Miami and Houston have alarmed residents and even local officials, many of whom were reportedly unaware that the drills would be taking place in their jurisdictions. The Obama administration's controversial “urban-warfare” scenarios included low-flying black helicopters firing blanks out of machine guns, heavily armed troops rappelling onto buildings, and more.

The most recent military exercises to spark mass panic and terror were held this week in Texas — one over Houston and another in Galveston. In southeast Houston, U.S. Army Special Operations forces working with other agencies used unmarked military helicopters to “take over” a local high school in the area as heavily armed men in fatigues ran around firing what most terrorized residents assumed were live rounds.

"When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," area resident Frances Jerrals told a local ABC affiliate after witnessing the highly controversial exercise. "I felt like I was in a warzone. … It was nonstop. I was terrified." Other residents who spoke with reporters expressed similar sentiments, and emergency services reportedly responded to multiple reports of gun fire throughout the operation.

Police officials later apologized for not warning people about the exercise, though the Army claimed it had at least notified the city's public safety director. Still, local authorities, including the city council and the mayor, were never informed of the plans. "They should have notified us on this magnitude. They should have let somebody know," complained Houston Council Member Wanda Adams, who represents the district where the drill took place. Authorities also refused to tell reporters exactly what they were doing, according to local news reports.

In Galveston, meanwhile, residents suffered from a similar simulated military invasion by U.S. Army Special Operations forces working with other agencies; although there, at least, citizens were given advance warning in news reports. According to local media, some 80 soldiers and an unknown number of law enforcement agents firing “simulated ammunition” were involved in the “urban combat” operations. A military spokesman attempted to justify the scheme in a statement e-mailed to reporters.

Before simulating “urban warfare” in Texas, the military was also conducting similar drills in Miami, Florida. Multiple videos have emerged online, some from news agencies, of U.S. military Black Hawk helicopters swarming around downtown last week — similar to late-night drills conducted in the city in 2011 without warning that left thousands of residents terrified. Prior to the latest exercises on January 24, however, local authorities issued a statement urging locals not to be alarmed.

Read More:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...es-spark-panic 
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Military drills and black helicopters in US cities sparking panic.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »
I can only think of one reason to train over American cities, and it's something I really don't want to think about.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
it's always good to see how people will react .
                             or
get them used to not paying attention.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »

hmmm, you could be on to something.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 10:49:35 AM »
why would  a helo cause panic?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
it's always good to see how people will react .
                             or

SHOOTALL. I hope you are wrong, but I can thing of no other reason for it. I smell obama, and he stinks. I see nothing but pure evil in that man. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »
YT3, I have always admired and respected your self thought process and your tenacity when it comes to briging reality to some of the BS mindest on both sides of the fence here.  But, certainly you have asked yourself what the hec is going on.  have you seen the pics of the DHS aormored vehicles?  Does that not spike your interest and/ or suspicion just a little?  IMO, training on large scale like what being reported and with it being done in metrploitan areas is something kind of new with the military and fed organizations.  And does cause a concern.  Are they flexing their force for intimidation or are they just straight up preparing to fight us?  Both? 
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline thumper113

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Contributor
Military drills and black helicopters in US cities sparking panic.
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 12:58:11 PM »
Actually those exercises started under Bush.  We had one here that created a short panic.  When they tracked down why no one knew they found out city employees hadn't bothered to return the military's phone calls or emails.  It had been approved but the office responsible for notifying the police and media is the one that dropped the ball.
God Bless Our Troops!

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 01:29:57 PM »
I don't know what the heck is going on... but seeing a couple low-flying helos wouldn't bother me.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline thumper113

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Contributor
Military drills and black helicopters in US cities sparking panic.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
It wasn't the low flying helicopters here, it was the squads of troops that came repelling out that stormed the abandoned building that freaked people out.  They are antiterrorism drills.
God Bless Our Troops!

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »
It doesn't make any sense to me to risk equipment failure or other accidents over densely populated areas with risk to civilians. Ft Knox has facilities for training in urban warfare, as I'm sure many other bases have too. So why the NEED to go LIVE, risking civilian lives?? With the commie muslim potus some of you voted for I'm EXTREMELY concerned over this. I see nothing but evil in hussein. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 02:23:41 PM »
Why be training in attacking a school building ? So what if its abandoned there are plenty of other
abandoned buildings around to do this with that are not located in areas like this .
Is it some kind of tactical school breaching training ? Oh just in case terrorist ever take over a school
we must be ready ! Were there children manicans inside this building to see what the colateral damage would be ? Or a warning from Obama brown nosers right in the heart of Texas ?
If in that case if it would have been for real I can tell you the streets would have ran with blood .

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
Not to worry, their practice will soon be over and then when you see them coming it won't be blanks they are firing.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline kennyd

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 01:41:48 AM »
We watch helos all the time from Buckley.  They circle, probably getting in their hours, sometimes they seem to be watching the perimeter.  But when they had an airshow, the same came right over the house at 50 feet and 200 knots or so.  That is when I figured how you could sneak up on someone with a copter.  And they were not shooting blanks.  Right after 9/11 one of those twin rotor jobs came over work the same way with a manned MG in the door.  I don't know what they were looking for, probably just the panic from being caught with their pants down.  I thought the radiator in the forklift had come loose and got into the fan, until I figured the noise wasn't mine.

The telling sentence:  "Getting used to it"

A few years ago, the police and fire "simulated" something.  I gave right of way to a fire truck, then another, then a string of cop cars.  I was in a hospital area, along the parking area.  One of the little detectdive sneak cars passed me going well over 100; he was behind me and around before I could even pull over after seeing the little red spotlight.  Never did hear what they were practicing.

Is this getting to where where the 3rd comes into play?
just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not watching you

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 05:51:23 AM »
Not to worry, their practice will soon be over and then when you see them coming it won't be blanks they are firing.

Chances are they will come in the middle of the night and you won't see them coming.  You might see and hear a load flash/bang and before you can say "W...T...F..." you will find yourself face down on your bedroom carpet with a boot on the back of your neck and your hands zip tied behind your back, your wife and kids screaming in the background.    If you do manage to grab that gun you keep next to your bed for self defense it will probably be the last thing you ever do and probably would not even get the first shot off before you are cut down be automatic weapons fire. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Anna

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 09:34:51 AM »
Brett you give them far to much credit . That is the mindset fear they would like us to have.
It would take a lot of personnel to pull something like that off all over with no advance warning.
I'm not saying that wont happen at least somewhere, but all over ? That will happen to those who
they perceive as to become possible leaders in any resistance by watching our forums.
So far we have done an excellent job by not anointing anyone as that , they can only speculate.
Something I am sure they hadn't counted on. It goes counter to anything they had expected out of
us or were trained for. But that would become a major test of our metal and resolve and I do believe
it is coming . But a few friends ,family,or other Americans being shot down is not winning the hearts 
and minds of the people . And I believe an act like that is very stupid,it hasn't worked before and
it would be the one final act that would snap us out of it . And awaken a sleeping giant.
Out of revenge alone they would be slaughtered forget about any other reason . 

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 10:58:35 AM »
No, I believe these raids would at first be targeted against those who the governmnet perceive to be possible leaders in the event of a revolution.   The official government explanation will be that these are raids against key drug trafficers and/or weapons dealers and the media will lap it up.  Many will be duped into believing that the government is merely stepping up it's efforts on the war against drugs and we should all be grateful for the great job they are doing.

Eventually word will get out as to what these raids are really about but by then those who may have been capable of organizing an effective revolution will have been nutralised and the remaining patriots will be too scared and to disorganized to put up much of a fight. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 12:21:51 PM »
Ft Knox has facilities for training in urban warfare, as I'm sure many other bases have too. So why the NEED to go LIVE, risking civilian lives??
My thoughts exactly.....as for a couple helos YT3, I dont get all crazy.  But, combined with squads of personell training and it being done in populated areas is cause for concern for me.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Anna

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
No, I believe these raids would at first be targeted against those who the governmnet perceive to be possible leaders in the event of a revolution.   The official government explanation will be that these are raids against key drug trafficers and/or weapons dealers and the media will lap it up.  Many will be duped into believing that the government is merely stepping up it's efforts on the war against drugs and we should all be grateful for the great job they are doing.

Eventually word will get out as to what these raids are really about but by then those who may have been capable of organizing an effective revolution will have been nutralised and the remaining patriots will be too scared and to disorganized to put up much of a fight.

True but we are on the same page here. In the event such leaders were neutralized in the past that
has never stopped partisans before . In fact that has only served to embolden them and there will be
plenty of those in the ranks to take their place . Terrorist and guerrilla partisans are two completely
different forms of resistance . Partisans are like Robin Hood where terrorist a lot of the time are just
as hated by the people they claim to be fighting for. Partisan Patriots could find aid and shelter within
a lot of people's homes without using force or intimidation to get it .That right there is any army's
worse nightmare come true. The more you harm the people the more you will be harmed yourself .

Offline buffermop

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 01:18:32 PM »
Anna...You must be use to seeing unmarked aircraft living near area 51.

Offline Anna

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 01:28:48 PM »
Area 51 is in Nevada get your super secret facility facts straight.  I live in Roswell all we get here is
a few UFOs being flown by Elvis.  :o 

Offline gendoc

• SWAMP GROCERIES RULE !!!
  • Trade Count: (329)
  • TRUTH AND HUMOR, thatsa what i'm talk'n bout
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 01:39:09 PM »
Area 51 is in Nevada get your super secret facility facts straight.  I live in Roswell all we get here is
a few UFOs being flown by Elvis.  :o

anna,  don't forget occasionally  James Brown too !!!  8)
sea-ya.....
in tha meen time, i'm wait'n for tha  7th trumpet ta sound !!!

gotta big green tractor ana diesel truck, my idea of heaven's chasin whitetail bucks and asa country boy, you know i can survive............

hey boy, hit this mason jar one time...
burn ya lil'bit did'nt it. ya ever been snipe hunt'n ?  come on...

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Offline Anna

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »
Naw, James Brown usually only invades my hot tub ! Now John Lennon has been known to fly around
in a UFO but I have never seen that one. I did have Bigfoot steal my picnic basket once but everyone
said it was Yogi Bear so what do I know ?

Offline gendoc

• SWAMP GROCERIES RULE !!!
  • Trade Count: (329)
  • TRUTH AND HUMOR, thatsa what i'm talk'n bout
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
now come on girl...."get up offa that thang"   ;)
great to know we are on tha same page ;D
sea-ya.....
in tha meen time, i'm wait'n for tha  7th trumpet ta sound !!!

gotta big green tractor ana diesel truck, my idea of heaven's chasin whitetail bucks and asa country boy, you know i can survive............

hey boy, hit this mason jar one time...
burn ya lil'bit did'nt it. ya ever been snipe hunt'n ?  come on...

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Offline Anna

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 02:12:33 PM »
Woeeew hot tub , put ma foot right in it ! Dun ta dun dun dun ! lol