Author Topic: KY ready to resume executions.  (Read 2383 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: KY ready to resume executions.
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 12:51:30 PM »
  Sure..swimming with sharks..a great display of evolution and "survival of the fittest" ;) :D   That ought to be right up the libbies' alley!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 01:22:27 PM »
I am so sure they would go along with that, no fences and they can leave anytime they want .
How much more humane can you get with people showed no humanity towards their victims .
Cheaper too, with the sharks as the real guards the prisoners would be feeding the guards if they
tried to leave . All green and natural and back to nature . Al Gore would be proud .

Offline Anna

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
Just like the hotel California . You can check out anytime you want ,but you can never leave .

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
To me, real justice would come in the kind of death the victim suffered.  If it was a stabbing, then the perp should be stabbed.  If it was a shooting, shoot the guilty person.  If was a rape and murder, force the killer to undergo some kind of violent insertion, then kill him in the same way his victim died.  If he killed a child, execute him slowly and horribly. 
Execution as currently administered is weak.  "Cruel and unusual" only applies to the goverment.  If the innocent dies cruely and unusually, so should the murderer. 
I also believe a person who kills a policeman should suffer greatly during the death process. 
Un-Christian?  Nope.   

Offline Anna

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 02:15:41 PM »
Mike I'm sure that being isolated with no hope of anything but the horrors of a shark attack would
work on them very well. Plus being trapped there with others like you who may just do the things
you described to you for sheer entertainment wouldn't be a pleasent situation either .

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 03:50:25 PM »
We really wouldn't have ''kill'' or execute anybody. Wait till we get about 20 or 30 convicted felons that deserve the death penalty, put them into a big enclosed arena, with drugs,booze, guns and knives on tables in the middle. Let them loose. No doubt that in a matter of a few hours, most will be dead, and whoever might be left, fix them up, and they can be the first one at the next match. Problem solved. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »
We really wouldn't have ''kill'' or execute anybody. Wait till we get about 20 or 30 convicted felons that deserve the death penalty, put them into a big enclosed arena, with drugs,booze, guns and knives on tables in the middle. Let them loose. No doubt that in a matter of a few hours, most will be dead, and whoever might be left, fix them up, and they can be the first one at the next match. Problem solved. gypsyman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   ...And throw in the occasional female convicted killer..just to 'liven things up".. ;D ;D   Just kidding.. ;)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Anna

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 01:28:25 AM »

Careful now that's how the original Roman Arena gladiatorial games got started. At first it was used
to lower the prison populations or for those enemy's captured in combat. We all know where it went
from there, and the Hunger Games is a prime example of this mentality also in a modern post
apocalyptic America . Once this starts happening we will have come full circle with our former, so
called republic. Then as foretold in revelations we will see the rise of the Roman Empire once more .
And it would also explain why there is no mention of America in revelations but lots of reference to
the new Rome under the anti Christ .

But as corrupt and Godless as America is becoming. I have no doubt that Americans would welcome
in an age of gladiatorial blood sports for entertainment. The Cartels in Mexico are already doing this with people they capture even if they are innocent bystanders. And why not here ? I mean its all
just a bunch of murders and convicts anyway why not cash in on their deaths ? Then hay, what about those trouble making Christians and conservatives who didn't like our wonderful leader ?
Tax evaders , people who didn't turn in their guns when we gave them plenty of chances to do that .
Christians like that cross so much lets just bring back public crucifixion while we are at it ! 

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 05:08:43 AM »
i found it VERY hypocritical of obama to stand there at his "coronation" and plead for equality for "Our gay brothers and sisters" and then end the speech by saying: "God bless America"...God does not condone homosexuality...period; he teaches and advocates repentance from it.
No hypocrisy in view. And it wasn't a coronation, it was an inauguration... you just don't like the guy being inaugurated.

missed the " " marks in coronation did you? obama took it as being his "coronation" did he not, by his "I have to see this again" when looking at the crowds that attended?... "A haughty look before a fall" sound familiar?

our country is losing it's moral compass and it's being lead by our so-called "Representatives" who fear standing up against the morally decadent in the fear will it be "Offensive"...

his comments are, indeed, a warning, directly from his own mouth, about what we should expect...remember, this man is a student, and teacher of saul alinsky...(1909-1972 and author of "Rules for Radicals) the "Do ANYTHING you can to win" philosophy.

it's not that i don't "Like the guy"...i don't personally know him, nor do i care to...i do NOT trust him...he has NO common grounds with mainstream america...especially those of us "WHO CLING TO THEIR GUNS AND BIBLES".

[size=78%]i DO approve of capital punishment when administered after ANY doubt, has been removed, that it IS applicable and all laws and legal avenues have been studied and exercised.[/size]

IMO, keeping a person incarcerated for the course of their natural life, without possibility of parole, or release, IS cruel and unusual punishment;  imagine having to live your life in Angola, louisana, attica, new york or san quentin, california, for your entire, natural life span...convicted, and released/paroled, murderers, have a VERY high recidivism rate.

capital punishment may, or may not, be 'moral' but it certainly DOES prevent the condemned from committing more mayhem.

don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 05:30:20 AM »
missed the " " marks in coronation did you?
No, didn't miss them. Who was being quoted?
 obama took it as being his "coronation" did he not, by his "I have to see this again" when looking at the crowds that attended?... "i take it you're stating an opinion, or are you asking mine? Again... who where quoting?
A haughty look before a fall" sound familiar?
Sounds like a play on Proverbs 16:18, and an insinuation - right?
our country is losing it's moral compass and it's being lead by our so-called "Representatives" who fear standing up against the morally decadent in the fear will it be "Offensive"...
Is this about celebrating the return of killing prisoners in KY?
IMO, keeping a person incarcerated for the course of their natural life, without possibility of parole, or release, IS cruel and unusual punishment;  imagine having to live your life in Angola, louisana, attica, new york or san quentin, california, for your entire, natural life span...convicted, and released/paroled, murderers, have a VERY high recidivism rate.
capital punishment may, or may not, be 'moral' but it certainly DOES prevent the condemned from committing more mayhem.
It does; killing someone is a very effective means of preventing them from doing anything.
Killing the innocent is about as bad as it gets. See Christians celebrate the death penalty is downright shameful.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 05:50:52 AM »
I should have thrown in a  ;) , to let readers know that there is a bit of sarcasm in my post. IG, you seem to know me, and my posts. In reality, they really are doing it to themselves, in place's like Chicago,Newark,LA, and quite a few others. Sad point is, so many times they hit an innocent bystander. And, I can assure anyone here, police do not spend much time trying to solve a drug dealers murder. While I certainly do not want to see an innocent person put to death, how many times in the last 30 years or better, I've read stories where a person charged with a crime, was let loose on a technecality, only to rape,kill,assualt, a short time later. Justice???? gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ousooners1baby

• Contributor
  • If you got a PC question, just ask!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 05:59:22 AM »
I don't believe Jesus is against the legal system!
Thanks, Jer

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 07:58:46 AM »
I don't believe Jesus is against the legal system!

Which 'legal system' - ours, in particular? I can't see him smiling approvingly over Judge Friesler's shoulder at the Volksgerichtshof as he passed judgment, in accordance with the law. I think Jesus would favor JUSTICE.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 09:20:19 AM »
''Whoever sheds the blood of man,By man shall his blood be shed, For God made man in his own image'' Genesis 9:6  gypsyman

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 09:26:14 AM »
"''Whoever sheds the blood of man,By man shall his blood be shed, For God made man in his own image'' Genesis 9:6"

As long as we are 100% certain who shed the blood 100% of the time. The track record of that is not all that great. I for one do not want to be part of a government that risks putting an innocent person to death.
GuzziJohn

Offline ousooners1baby

• Contributor
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 09:30:14 AM »
True.  So if they confess are you okay with it?  Or does it not make you warm and fuzzy?  Hey. I don't get a kick out of it. But, we are talking about justice.  We pay for our mistakes.  God can still forgive him if he has to pay his physical dues!
Thanks, Jer

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 09:37:57 AM »
Although I am not comfortable with it if the person is literally caught with the "smoking gun" in hand I would not object. I just firmly believe that it is better to not kill 100 guilty people than to put an innocent to death. Unless the death penalty is very very strictly controlled it is too easy to get out of hand. For the most part the German people in WWII would be considered  civilized and Christian yet look how many executions took place by them.
GuzziJohn

Offline ousooners1baby

• Contributor
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 09:44:21 AM »
I would agree with that.
Thanks, Jer

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
I just firmly believe that it is better to not kill 100 guilty people than to put an innocent to death.
Absolutely agree.

Prosecutors & cops far too often forget their real mission, and focus instead on winning... and leads to injustice at the hands of the state. If we don't have a death penalty, they can't kill someone wrongly.

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 04:43:24 PM »
missed the " " marks in coronation did you?
No, didn't miss them. Who was being quoted?
 obama took it as being his "coronation" did he not, by his "I have to see this again" when looking at the crowds that attended?... "i take it you're stating an opinion, or are you asking mine? Again... who where quoting?
A haughty look before a fall" sound familiar?
Sounds like a play on Proverbs 16:18, and an insinuation - right?
Is this about celebrating the return of killing prisoners in KY?
It does; killing someone is a very effective means of preventing them from doing anything.
Killing the innocent is about as bad as it gets. See Christians celebrate the death penalty is downright shameful.

::) ::) ::)
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline powderman

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2013, 07:14:46 AM »
"''Whoever sheds the blood of man,By man shall his blood be shed, For God made man in his own image'' Genesis 9:6"

As long as we are 100% certain who shed the blood 100% of the time. The track record of that is not all that great. I for one do not want to be part of a government that risks putting an innocent person to death.
GuzziJohn

guzzi, not true, you vote for the party that promotes and supports killing babies, you can't get more innocent than that. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:44 AM »
All people are/were somebodies baby.  :o :o
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Casull

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »

All people are/were somebodies baby.  :o :o
         But, they certainly lose their innocence when they murder another. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2013, 11:54:32 AM »
And we lose ours when we kill them. :-\

Offline Casull

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
And we lose ours when we kill them.

Most definitely not.  Killing can be justified.  Murder is not.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
And we lose ours when we kill them.

Most definitely not.  Killing can be justified.  Murder is not.

CASULL. Agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2013, 02:29:45 PM »
You are not pro life. :o

Offline Anna

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
If it were your child or grandmother who had been brutally murdered I'm sure you would have a different perspective on this. You Libs want to enforce the separation of church and state but you
want your cake and eat it too. If the state does the execution then how does that have anything to
do with Christianity ? A convicted man can always repent as many of them do.

But if crimes against humanity don't have teeth what's the point ? Personally I am for extreme isolation I've seen what that can do. It causes the desire to lash out at first, but after a short time
they implode and start looking at themselves . Because themselves at that point is all they have.
And if that self isn't what they want to see or are forced to live with they can become their own judge
and jury or perhaps their own executioner . We as Christians know were suicide will land us.

But at that point of decision that is between them and their maker . Tough love from that maker.
Choose one way or the other its their free will to make that decision.Then society washes their
hands of any involvement that the condemned makes themselves .

Offline powderman

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2013, 04:20:11 PM »
You are not pro life. :o

Wrong Sir. Babies are innocent of wrong doing, murderers are NOT. When a man has been proven guilty without the shadow of a doubt there is NO reason to feed, clothe, free meds, cable tv, etc the rest of his life. Too many convicted murderers are released into society only to kill again. Thank a liberal for that. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

Offline Anna

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2013, 04:32:46 PM »
Put them in something reminiscent of a leper colony and let them hang each other .
Throw in a few politicians and lawyers then stand back and watch the party.
Why? Because its the same kind of people they subject us to, let them see it first hand for awhile .