Author Topic: Shooting events in Michigan  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Bikenut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Shooting events in Michigan
« on: February 16, 2004, 02:20:24 PM »
Anyone know of any shooting events in Michigan coming up? Now or during the summer?

I'm trying to find a Cowboy shoot..... or other similar events where people run around and shoot stuff... like in fake towns.... or kinda like archery courses where ya go through the woods and shoot arrows at targets placed along the way.

I'd like to go see one of these things............ curiosity has me.. ummm... curious? I know, I know. I'll probably go see one of these things... get all enthused... and end up buying a bunch of new guns so I can try it. <sigh> Will it ever end? :grin:
The longer I live, the older I get.
Neither has anything to do with wisdom.

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Shooting events in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 02:43:42 PM »
Quote from: Bikenut
Anyone know of any shooting events in Michigan coming up? Now or during the summer?

I'm trying to find a Cowboy shoot..... or other similar events where people run around and shoot stuff... like in fake towns.... or kinda like archery courses where ya go through the woods and shoot arrows at targets placed along the way.

I'd like to go see one of these things............ curiosity has me.. ummm... curious? I know, I know. I'll probably go see one of these things... get all enthused... and end up buying a bunch of new guns so I can try it. <sigh> Will it ever end? :grin:
Dali Llama say he suggest try this link for such Great Lake State action: http://www.sassnet.com/pages/Clubs/Michigan.html
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline jh45gun

Re: Shooting events in Michigan
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 03:28:58 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

Dali Llama say he suggest try this link for such Great Lake State action: http://www.sassnet.com/pages/Clubs/Michigan.html

This is a good example of sending some one some where else for info they want and need yet is not telling them to go to a other site to draw them away from here. While I realize it may be subtle there is a difference the Rules state not to post post to draw members away from here. THis one sending some one some where else for specific info is fine and allowed. Yea I know some of you may not think it is a big deal and it probably is not  to you but is with the management of most forums. With there being a right and a wrong way to send folks to other links this is the right way. OR at least it is how I read it. Just using this as a example to keep things clear here since every one is getting used to their new home here.  Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Bikenut

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 03:31:32 PM »
My thanks to you Dali! I did a search on the 'net and didn't come up with much at all! Cool! This is what I needed! :grin:
The longer I live, the older I get.
Neither has anything to do with wisdom.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 02:17:38 AM »
My thanks to you Dali! I did a search on the 'net and didn't come up with much at all! Cool! This is what I needed! :grin:
Dali Llama say he glad to be of help. :-)  :-)  :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk