Author Topic: Race War Against Whites: College Taught BLack Killer to Hate Whites  (Read 887 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Black murderer who killed a white woman and wounded several others explains, at this sentencing, that he  killed  and shot at the whites because he wanted to  help white people "mend" for all of the evil things that whites have done    He learned these ideas in college.  Your tax dollars at work.

If you're white, you have a bullseye pasted on you in the eyes of "people" like this.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/02/jared-taylor-are-you-swine-happy-now/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Race War Against Whites: College Taught BLack Killer to Hate Whites
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:44:22 AM »
 And here it is ..academia always preaching about being fair, open and honest.  Not mistreating anyone based upon their age, race. ethnicity, gender or religion (oops strike that last one).
  Then they go ahead and preach the most vile kind of hatred imaginable..enough to cause a young, black man to murder innocent young women.  It would seem that if his parents (evidently bright people) had raised him correctly, teaching him that cooperation, understanding and eschewing hatred is the best way..he would not be spending his life behind bars now.
   And where was the so-called "higher education" in all this?  It sure looks like they were throwing gasoline on a small spark of hatred, burning for some reason..deep within this lad's heart.  They should be so proud that they have managed to place him in a government "bed & breakfast" for a lifetime!
   No wonder our culture is so fractured..look at the last election when one of the major candidates preached nothing but hate..
  Poor hate rich, perpetual food stampers hate workers, union hate non-union, liberals hate gun owners, blacks hate whites, women hate men, young hate old, homosexuals hate normals, east coast & left coast hate the heartland....just hate, hate, hate..
  He even made up a term for many of us ..we are hateful "bitter clingers"..

At this rate, we are very far from a "United" States...probably been in his plans for years....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:59 AM »
You guys sure a quick to take the word of a convicted killer. Apparently neither of you have taken any college courses for awhile or taught any. I have done both and and have somehow missed all this indoctrination.
GuzziJohn

Offline apache235

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
Depends on the school.  I might suggest that LE take a look at the school this killer attended.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 11:19:52 AM »
I didn't seek out the hate courses..but every course was on political correctness overload.. 

BTW:  Did you read Barack Obama's books or Michelle Obama's Thesis?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »
I didn't seek out the hate courses..but every course was on political correctness overload.. 

I read both of Obama's books and Michelle's thesis.  It's very frightening to think that such overtly and openly anti-white  racists could be elected in  a white  country.  They can openly publish their hatred of us and get into the White House. 

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »

I read both of Obama's books and Michelle's thesis.  It's very frightening to think that such overtly and openly anti-white  racists could be elected in  a white  country.  They can openly publish their hatred of us and get into the White House.

Relax.  They're just tools.  Black people know that.  I met an intelligent black stockbroker and he knew all about the game.  Obama needed to do that.  The power brokers wouldn't have tolerated otherwise.  He needed to do that to get into office.  But C'mon, he's far better than that Romney tool.  The elites operate on two fronts.  One is a capitalistic front, the other marxist.  How could a half black, half Irish mulatto be ultimately responsible for a over a century of egalitarianism?  He is only a representative of it.  A Salesman.  He has convinced the string handlers he was the best man for the job.  The Marxists (Marxist front).  But now there are newborn issues into play.  We have the emergence of Zionism.  Since it is still a developing movement, we all at this point don't know exactly how the African-American President will do.  But so far, he is doing what he was elected to do.  Carrot, not stick.  Pulling out troops and mending fences is good policy.  Better than those like McCain who only want more war.   
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 05:52:51 AM »
Really? Obama doesnt want more war? What is he doing with all of those drones overseas then? Air dropping Girl Scout cookies?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 12:16:56 PM »

Relax.  They're just tools.  Black people know that.  I met an intelligent black stockbroker and he knew all about the game.  Obama needed to do that.  The power brokers wouldn't have tolerated otherwise.  He needed to do that to get into office.  But C'mon, he's far better than that Romney tool.  The elites operate on two fronts.  One is a capitalistic front, the other marxist.  How could a half black, half Irish mulatto be ultimately responsible for a over a century of egalitarianism?  He is only a representative of it.  A Salesman.  He has convinced the string handlers he was the best man for the job.  The Marxists (Marxist front).  But now there are newborn issues into play.  We have the emergence of Zionism.  Since it is still a developing movement, we all at this point don't know exactly how the African-American President will do.  But so far, he is doing what he was elected to do.  Carrot, not stick.  Pulling out troops and mending fences is good policy.  Better than those like McCain who only want more war.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may be correct that the "elites" operate on two fronts...but the US was formulated to be a free-market based economy..and a free people to follow suit.  Anyone who, after the last 3-4 decades does not understand that Marxism is a failed philosophy and cannot maintain an economy and certainly not freedom..is not smart enough to intelligently vote..but unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out there...and they can vote also..

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »
maybe that killer got some of his ideas about white guys from browsing this site
every day is a gift. use it well

colour is a symbol of where you are from and not of who you are

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 01:59:03 PM »
maybe that killer got some of his ideas about white guys from browsing this site

That may well be. Further... I think that the mutaween and not a few wahhabi fundies read certain posters here with real admiration, and feel... right at home.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Duke0313

• Contributor
  • I am the way, the truth, and the life. -John 14:6
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »
How 'bout a law that requires at least a high school diploma to be eligible to vote. That would cut the liberal vote down by about 80%!
"Republic:  I like the sound of the word -- means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, however they choose.  Some words give you a deep feeling.  Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat. -John Wayne- The Alamo

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 10:00:14 PM »
How 'bout a law that requires at least a high school diploma to be eligible to vote. That would cut the liberal vote down by about 80%!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do some high school diplomas prove?  No guarantee there. ;) ;D .

Just as some folks from Dixie are ridiculed for bringing up the Civil War on an "us vs them" basis.  Because that occurred some a century and a half ago..so should slavery be a dead issue.  Both the Civil War and slavery were painful episodes which took place some 150 years ago.  Both are history and it's about time folks GOT OVER them.
   There is not a person is alive who participated in any of those events and rightly cannot be blamed for events which transpired long before their birth.
   Scratching around in that area like a flock of yard chickens, does no more than to rip open old wounds, none of which anyone alive can possibly remember.  In order to build & maintain their anger, they must resort to old accounts and more often, modern works of fiction, movies and videos, which most often are biased toward the agenda they have embarked upon.
   Some have even made a career of preaching such division and hatred!  We have seen that in recent months, have we not?

Isn't it about time for everybody to put their "big boy" pants on and GET OVER IT!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 10:41:23 PM »
  THis appears to be an example of an otherwise affable fellow, who apparently steeped himself in past painful instances, real or imagined.  He likely let these incidents stew and curdle in his mind until he was no longer rational:
             http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/dorner-manifesto/index.html

Now, due to concentrating on the negatives instead of the positives..he likely faces imminent death or at least death in prison some years from now.  A tragic waste..as a result of "stewing in hatred's bitter juices"...
  Tim McVeigh (Okla bomber) is another who might have been enjoying a comfortable family life now days..but bitterness overcame him.  Those who continually scratch in the old wounds just to stir up pain & trouble..are just as guilty (IMO) ..as the Dorners and McVeighs of this world.

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 12:32:58 AM »
question is what are we willing to do to end the ongoing hate talk we see

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 01:44:02 AM »
PROFESSOR: Who made the black man a slave?

CLASS: White people!

PROFESSOR: So y'all think white people went to Africa and captured slaves?

CLASS: Yes!

PROFESSOR: Well, you're wrong. [silence] White people went to Africa and BOUGHT slaves. Now, who do y'all think they bought slaves from? [silence] They bought the black slaves from other black people! That's right, the black man enslaved the black man. All the whites did was buy them, then later, they freed them. I want y'all to think about that.

(From a freshman American History class, taught at Tennessee State University, a predominantly black college in Nashville, Tennessee. The professor is a black lady. Eyewitness account.)
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 03:00:57 AM »
Quote by duke 0313:
"How 'bout a law that requires at least a high school diploma to be eligible to vote. That would cut the liberal vote down by about 80%!

At least in Mississippi it would also cut down the eligibility of a bunch of what I would guess are more conservatives. The white male dropout rate for the 09/10 school year was 38%. Sad.

GuzziJohn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 04:06:33 AM »
Quote by duke 0313:
"How 'bout a law that requires at least a high school diploma to be eligible to vote. That would cut the liberal vote down by about 80%!

At least in Mississippi it would also cut down the eligibility of a bunch of what I would guess are more conservatives. The white male dropout rate for the 09/10 school year was 38%. Sad.

GuzziJohn
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A diploma wouldn't be near as effective since it's value has plummeted, better yet, an on-the-spot test .. including a few questions from current events, history and general awareness of the nature of the constitution.
      Of course, that is not likely to happen because... 1) It's against the law     ..and  2) Some politicians value the "low information" voter too much..

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »

It's a demographic issue, like Ann Coulter said.  But it is also a cultural issue.  When we have a Hollywood media that is agitating the mixed population against one another then what do you expect?  We need to do what Obama said and turn away from individual thinking to community based thinking.  Caring for your neighbors is a national priority.  That is how the Nordics, the hunters and gatherers, survived 300,000 years ago.  If they behaved like individuals, what is good for themselves only, they wouldn't have lasted in the cold glacial areas of Northern Europe.  What this proved was the importance of community to survival.  But the community needs healthy propaganda.  And for the last century, we have experienced only counter culture.  Hip Hop and Ann Rand type of thinking has poisoned our people. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 03:03:03 AM »
 colour is a symbol of where you are from but not who you are.